Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Your cast stuff looks great! We can never have enough casters in our hobby - especially those of us overseas who can't easily buy gear or figures except at inflated online prices. :)

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
K-tiger- is that all you need?

Fled74-thanks sir, if you need anything just pm me.

Meddatron- Saaaayy Whaaaat? You didn't do a Andy Samberg?

Clould strife- I really had no idea my work would get this much pos feedback. I am humbled and really glad you guys like it.

Need a 2 quart canteen. ;)

Your cast stuff looks great! We can never have enough casters in our hobby - especially those of us overseas who can't easily buy gear or figures except at inflated online prices. :)

That just made me get wood for my casts on the way.

Haha... That's 2 different members here that have had the same reaction to finding out the quality of your casts, TJ!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Oh, and if one were to say, somehow manage to sculpt webgear, is there any way you could cast it so others could buy it?

If I somehow manage to get a GIJCC Con set, I am going to try my hand at sculpting a coat for Horrorshow. Or maybe Cloud could? I used to sculpt, but it's been nearly 15 years since I did much, so it'd be a learning process for me again.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Mandingo Rex-Yes the lifeline helmet comes off, I have some of the DG stuff coming so maybe I can cast the up. I can cast custom web gear, just make sure it doesn't have to thin of a cross section cause it will tear real easy. I can cast in colors and I am going to be at Joecon so it anyone wants something hit me up.

I still need to finalize my order with you. These look great.

Here's the HT thread in case folks don't see all the heads here:

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs-works-progress/213759-helmet-head-casts-works.html

Is the helmet on Lifeline removable? And any way to get a cast of that Joe "greenshirt" helmet from the Dollar General "Duke" or the POC Dusty? I could use a whole ton of those damn things cast in green, brown, or gray/black.

Oh, and if one were to say, somehow manage to sculpt webgear, is there any way you could cast it so others could buy it?

If I somehow manage to get a GIJCC Con set, I am going to try my hand at sculpting a coat for Horrorshow. Or maybe Cloud could? I used to sculpt, but it's been nearly 15 years since I did much, so it'd be a learning process for me again.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
You might cast the Retaliation 3-pack Roadblock's right hand and do it in black so that people could replace the single-pack Roadblock's. I know I'd buy a few of them.

I have to second those that mentioned the POC Dusty/DG Duke helmet and the Retaliation 3-pack Snake Eyes/Beachhead web gear.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Anyone have Roadblock's hand? I live in socal and it's reseller central so it's hard for me to find any of the new stuff. I have the DG duke on the way so soon as I get it I'll cast it up.

You might cast the Retaliation 3-pack Roadblock's right hand and do it in black so that people could replace the single-pack Roadblock's. I know I'd buy a few of them.

I have to second those that mentioned the POC Dusty/DG Duke helmet and the Retaliation 3-pack Snake Eyes/Beachhead web gear.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD

Sending him the web gear later this week.

Anyone have Roadblock's hand? I live in socal and it's reseller central so it's hard for me to find any of the new stuff. I have the DG duke on the way so soon as I get it I'll cast it up.

I should have it later this week, so I'll wait 'til it arrives and then send to you with the other stuff.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I changed the title of the thread and added tags so it was more accurate for searching. This is a great resource, and thanks for all your efforts, Jesse! The work is killer.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I did look and can't find the answer, maybe I missed it. How much is the shock trooper vest? And the altered shockie vest?

Thanks, if anyone knows.

Raginspoon also does both versions of the shocky vest. I have a few and they're great.

BTW, Jesse, do you have any more female heads cast?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Mandingo Rex- thanks man.

Fled74- I do just no time to sort through them, I have tons of female sw heads.If you know what you want let me know.

I changed the title of the thread and added tags so it was more accurate for searching. This is a great resource, and thanks for all your efforts, Jesse! The work is killer.

Raginspoon also does both versions of the shocky vest. I have a few and they're great.

BTW, Jesse, do you have any more female heads cast?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here are some more head casts I just finished up.

Attachments

• footloose.jpg
    footloose.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 34
  • heads1.jpg
    heads1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 37

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
these look great, if only cloud was a good christian and not a capitalist, i would have him paint some up for me, since i dont know jack about skin tone, but i cant afford a capital christian like himself.. i would do it for free if he'd ask me..

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
these look great, if only cloud was a good christian and not a capitalist, i would have him paint some up for me, since i dont know jack about skin tone, but i cant afford a capital christian like himself.. i would do it for free if he'd ask me..

Hahaha... :pirate:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I tell you what, let me get fogger's sculpts painted up first, and attempt to sculpt a specific hairstyle on the Renegade's Scarlett figure for KT, and I might be able to help you out, man.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
I tell you what, let me get fogger's sculpts painted up first, and attempt to sculpt a specific hairstyle on the Renegade's Scarlett figure for KT, and I might be able to help you out, man.

oh, i'm to broke right now to buy any heads from jesse. i can't afford anything right now, had to cash in 30 bucks of quarters the other day cus things suck.. thanks though man. one day i will have a unpainted head and ask you though.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
oh, i'm to broke right now to buy any heads from jesse. i can't afford anything right now, had to cash in 30 bucks of quarters the other day cus things suck.. thanks though man. one day i will have a unpainted head and ask you though.

Sorry to hear things are rough for you right now. I hope they get better for you soon. And definitely let me know once you have a sculpt that needs painting!

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I am always up for trades.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
cloud, thanks, yeah things been rough for a few years, but at times they get real bad. i will do when i do get a unpainted head

yeah, a want list, i doubt i have anything you want, but still would like to see.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know off the bat I have 3 carded A-Vs. Only vintage vehicle I have for trade is a Polar Battle Bear.

I have 4/6 of the DG Joes, but their fate is up in the air at the moment.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
K-Tiger- I can use an Alley Viper or two if you want to trade.

fogger1138- I am just trying to find old stuff I can refurbish. I am printing water slide decals and I want try them out and I recently sold everything I had to help out my family.

Push you down. shoot me a PM

I know off the bat I have 3 carded A-Vs. Only vintage vehicle I have for trade is a Polar Battle Bear.

I have 4/6 of the DG Joes, but their fate is up in the air at the moment.

Hmmm. I have a bunch of old vehicles; many of them are the lame ones, though.

I want an Alpine head!

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Nah, just something simple maybe a midsize one. I have been scouring swap meets and a few local shows but nothing and I don't do ebay.

Any vehicles in particular? I have a ton of old ARAH stuff, some of which I intend to keep, some that I'd get rid of.