Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Dammit, now I need to find me somebody to paint that head for me.
My paintjobs on faces are somewhat meeeeh.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
If you'll buy the head for me, I'll paint up one for ya in trade ;)

I wanted that ScarJo head, but didn't want to buy the whole figure.

Oh, and I thought of something else... The "Joe Trooper" head... Without the silly mohawk. If I find another one, I may try to sand it down and sculpt hair to it, but I really like the face on that guy. He looks like a grouchy bastard.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Will do. ;)

Actually, I have yet to order from him, although I've sent him a list of stuff I've wanted (but it keeps growing). I need to pull the trigger finally, because I'll just keep adding to the list as he keeps pumping out awesome work. I may as well get one order in first and send the guy some money to prove I'm serious.

With Slayer down for the count (still missing an order from Christmas, berg) I really latched on when I saw Tofu's stuff... Considering Joes may be few and far between until March, I'll need to fill the time somehow. :rolleyes:

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
I have an order going with TJ, just couldn't wait to lay my hands on some of his casts.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably mentioned, but any option for a small pouch to plug in to that SE/Trooper/Duke right thigh? I know you guys treat every figure like a Tier-1 operator, but not all my figures using it (ESPECIALLY Cobra grunts) need a sidearm. Perhaps a knife, preferably a non-removable one?

Just a thought.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
mandingo Rex- her head will be ready Saturday and I have that joe trooper in the mold as well.

Ridgeback- we'll take care of.

K-tiger- You want the knife with rectangle peg on it? I can cast up one that isn't removable, if you want.

If you'll buy the head for me, I'll paint up one for ya in trade ;)

I wanted that ScarJo head, but didn't want to buy the whole figure.

Oh, and I thought of something else... The "Joe Trooper" head... Without the silly mohawk. If I find another one, I may try to sand it down and sculpt hair to it, but I really like the face on that guy. He looks like a grouchy bastard.

Seriously?
Next time you order from Jesse, ask him to add the head to your order and bill me for the item.
I'm sure he will support our operation.

Probably mentioned, but any option for a small pouch to plug in to that SE/Trooper/Duke right thigh? I know you guys treat every figure like a Tier-1 operator, but not all my figures using it (ESPECIALLY Cobra grunts) need a sidearm. Perhaps a knife, preferably a non-removable one?

Just a thought.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar

Just a thought.

That's a cool idea.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A knife would work, or a small pouch. Just something low profile to fill in that slot.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
It never ends...here are some more heads. The zombie heads and falcon head are mods from HT member Snakeslayer. Roadblocks hand will be cast in black, my first cast is always done in gray. There will be a lot of updates today, i have a lot of stuff in the molds.

Attachments

• Roadblock hand.jpg
    Roadblock hand.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 24
  • CC head.jpg
    CC head.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 30
  • stone fury.jpg
    stone fury.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 29
  • Zombie skull.jpg
    Zombie skull.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 29
  • New shock vest.jpg
    New shock vest.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 22

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is the web gear from the ret beachhead....all done.

Attachments

• ret beachhead vest.jpg
    ret beachhead vest.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 24
  • ret beachhead vest1.jpg
    ret beachhead vest1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 12

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Here is the web gear from the ret beachhead....all done.

Nice! Have you considered modding it and getting rid of the pockets that hang at an angle at the bottom, and selling it that way as well? No biggie if you haven't, but thought I'd ask.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Fogger1138- your stuff is going out today and I will put them in, we can square up later.

Cloud- I haven't thought about it. I will check it out see if I can do it.

Excellent. I want about five of those.

Nice! Have you considered modding it and getting rid of the pockets that hang at an angle at the bottom, and selling it that way as well? No biggie if you haven't, but thought I'd ask.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I'll probably put in an order while I'm on vacation, so it's here when I'm back. The alternate leg pouch/knife/etc. plug-in piece is a good call. I don't really want all holsters, just something besides that silly laser pistol to plug into that spot.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Jesse, your casts look nothing short of amazing.
Just in case I haven't told you that before.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
How about some vehicle parts like Tomahawk blades or X-19 Phantom nose cones?

I'd send you a blade, but I sent some douche bag on the Tank my two straightest blades for casting and molding and he never returned them and he hasn't been on the tank in a month. Good times.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I can do that stuff but it's back burner for now. What was his ID? I got a guy that lives around me that's casts, he lingers around the boards and that sounds just like him. Needless to say we don't like each other.

How about some vehicle parts like Tomahawk blades or X-19 Phantom nose cones?

I'd send you a blade, but I sent some douche bag on the Tank my two straightest blades for casting and molding and he never returned them and he hasn't been on the tank in a month. Good times.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is the chain gun for Destro's vest still needs a little work. This was a pain in the ass to make but it's for a commission.

Attachments

• chain gun.jpg
    chain gun.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 18

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Tofujesse, would it be possible to get an item, but to it extend it's length during the mold making process?

I'm refering to the IM2 War Machine minigun feed track. It would be fairly useful for Joe miniguns (at least the Spytroops minigun, but perhaps the Marauder Inc. one as well.), the issue is it's pretty short. I was thinking it would be nice to triple the length (that should allow ample room for end user to-length cutting)

I guess the question is can you do it with one, or would you need three to pull it off?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I don't one handy and I can't find a good pic. If you have one can you send me a pic?

Tofujesse, would it be possible to get an item, but to it extend it's length during the mold making process?

I'm refering to the IM2 War Machine minigun feed track. It would be fairly useful for Joe miniguns (at least the Spytroops minigun, but perhaps the Marauder Inc. one as well.), the issue is it's pretty short. I was thinking it would be nice to triple the length (that should allow ample room for end user to-length cutting)

I guess the question is can you do it with one, or would you need three to pull it off?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Awesome. Wonder If I'm the only odd bird that wants it?

I'm just tired of seeing custom figures running around with M134 manpacks sporting belted ammo. Almost as tired as hearing them call them chainguns.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Ok I'll stop calling a chaingun. If we can get enough people that want some I'll do them up.

Awesome. Wonder If I'm the only odd bird that wants it?

I'm just tired of seeing custom figures running around with M134 manpacks sporting belted ammo. Almost as tired as hearing them call them chainguns.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks!

I'm still holding those A-Vs for you, until I can figure out what I want.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Jesse, do you have an index of all the parts you have? I might be interested in ordering some, but the pictures are all spread out across several forums.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I have a photo album that needs updating on HT and a site that I am working on.

Jesse, do you have an index of all the parts you have? I might be interested in ordering some, but the pictures are all spread out across several forums.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

Same!

Maybe start an album here until you get the site up and running? A lot of folks here don't go over to HT.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I have all the pics in this thread saved on my PC. If its OK with Jesse, I can upload all onto a site of his choice. Or I can Zip them up into one file and email to people apon request. But once again that is Jesse's choice, but I am willing to do it.

Also an item that just occured to me that I would love to get would be a Toxo-Zombie head. http://www.yojoe.com/action/92/toxozombie.shtml Unfortunately i do not have one to send in.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
maybe we can work something out like that cause I just dont have the time. I shoot you a PM

I have all the pics in this thread saved on my PC. If its OK with Jesse, I can upload all onto a site of his choice. Or I can Zip them up into one file and email to people apon request. But once again that is Jesse's choice, but I am willing to do it.

Also an item that just occured to me that I would love to get would be a Toxo-Zombie head. http://www.yojoe.com/action/92/toxozombie.shtml Unfortunately i do not have one to send in.