Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Wry1

Enlisted
Jun 7, 2011
one of my clients sent me a mixed sample of TJ's work to test-drive for possible use on future products. absolute fantastic reproductions, perfect detail replication. this dudes work is solid and then some.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Thanks man, I didn't realize that was you I sent that stuff to. I gotta tell your work is amazing.

one of my clients sent me a mixed sample of TJ's work to test-drive for possible use on future products. absolute fantastic reproductions, perfect detail replication. this dudes work is solid and then some.

Wry1

Enlisted
Jun 7, 2011
Thanks man, I didn't realize that was you I sent that stuff to. I gotta tell your work is amazing.

Yeah man, got the samples yesterday. Started to build a Repeater fig today using a portion of that Destro/IG vest you sent. Soooo workable. Can't wait to paint this piece and see all the details pop.

Perfect casts man, well done.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Thanks, did you see I made the mini gun to that vest? I posted on this thread somewhere.

here it is again

Yeah man, got the samples yesterday. Started to build a Repeater fig today using a portion of that Destro/IG vest you sent. Soooo workable. Can't wait to paint this piece and see all the details pop.

Perfect casts man, well done.

Attachments

• chain gun.jpg
    chain gun.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 13

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I see you are casting Star Wars heads, I was going to suggest that, as Star Wars is a gold mine for custom fodder. Any chance on casting an Exar Kun head?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Yeah, star wars is what I have the most of but I really can't post them for sale. I'll hit you with a pm.

I see you are casting Star Wars heads, I was going to suggest that, as Star Wars is a gold mine for custom fodder. Any chance on casting an Exar Kun head?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here are few helmets and hats that were finished up today. Ninja hat, Hit n Run, Falcon, Recondo, Night Creeper, new cobra trooper, and helmet I believe is the one that comes with DG Duke and Dusty.

Attachments

• ninja hat.jpg
    ninja hat.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 15
  • recondo hat.jpg
    recondo hat.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 25
  • hawk helmet.jpg
    hawk helmet.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 26

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yesss. What color will the helmets be cast in? I'm dying to get those in green or brown, but black or gray would work just as well. That helmet is what I'm most excited to get multiples of.

Did you cast one with the goggles on it, too, or is that another helmet? I couldn't place it.

They all look fantastic!

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I really try to stick to gray or black just cause I'm super busy but I might try different colors. The one with to goggles I think is Gen Hawks. Everything looks different once it doesn't have paint on it.

Yesss. What color will the helmets be cast in? I'm dying to get those in green or brown, but black or gray would work just as well. That helmet is what I'm most excited to get multiples of.

Did you cast one with the goggles on it, too, or is that another helmet? I couldn't place it.

They all look fantastic!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Indeed. At this rate I'll have my female VC accessorized before the base figure even hit retail.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Jinx. Really just need to find some different feet, perhaps lower legs. Jesse's got a suitable head and is gonna do the Retaliation 3-pack BH & SE chest rig.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Check out the lower parts of Indy Jones Marion Ravenwood.
She has baggy pants and sandals.
Not great on articulation, but you might be able to change that.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm trying to find my 25th Storm Shadow feet, I'm thinking I can make those work. I'll have to get her in hand, but I think I'd go with Tunnel Rat lowers.

I could probably mate the Marion lowers onto the Jinx thighs, but it really wouldn't be worth the effort to find her.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
OK so I am gonna start working on this bike I'm gonna convert. So should I go Dreadnoks, Python patrol, or a bike for Cobra commander with that snake head as the faring?

I am not sure cause I am already working on something Python patrol and that would be easy.....Sigh!

Attachments

• motorcycle.jpg
    motorcycle.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 20
  • retcc.jpg
    retcc.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
OK so I am gonna start working on this bike I'm gonna convert. So should I go Dreadnoks, Python patrol, or a bike for Cobra commander with that snake head as the faring?

I am not sure cause I am already working on something Python patrol and that would be easy.....Sigh!

Personally, I think Dreadnoks would ride choppers instead of crotch-rockets. That's just me though.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
All good points, I don't know what to do with it. I have tons to post and orders to get out. Plus my 10 year old has a dental emergancy so I'll get to stuff later today

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I want to send you the Wave 2 Roadblock vest to cast. Maybe some of the little bits he comes with as well. I'll wait though...you seem to have enough on your plate as it is now.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
yeah give me a week, I have some shop help now(only working on clean up and demolding kinda stuff and helping fill orders) and working on an inventory system should be done next week and my turn around time will be one week or less.

I want to send you the Wave 2 Roadblock vest to cast. Maybe some of the little bits he comes with as well. I'll wait though...you seem to have enough on your plate as it is now.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here are some things coming out of the molds, also should have everything organized and have a price list plus I have added the link to the site. I'm not to happy with the bow but I guess I can send it to my product tester.

Attachments

• ammo cans.jpg
    ammo cans.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Bow.jpg
    Bow.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 10