Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I could but I am so busy right now it would be a while before I could do it.

Still need roadblock are you talking about the tele viper with the modded scanner with the blue lens?

Could you do a Bull/Taurus with his whole beard like the vintage figure has?

Do you still need new Roadblock?

I would need a few of that Tele-Viper gear! :D

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is a chair I mocked up....I need to redo it before casting it, need to make all the angles straight. Desk and some wall art coming soon....

Attachments

• chair2.jpg
    chair2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 13
  • chair1.jpg
    chair1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 6

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is a hiss tank tracks upgrade kit I an working on, almost done. A few other things I have done. alpine head and I did all his gear with it, redid a tele viper scanner for someone on HT to make it look like the card art with the lens and made the pack with a small peg. Not sure in I have posted the alley viper shield and the Slaughter on a roadblock body done by a HT member.

Attachments

• hisstank1.jpg
    hisstank1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 11
  • hisstank2.jpg
    hisstank2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 14
  • alpine.jpg
    alpine.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9
  • scanner3.jpg
    scanner3.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 12
  • scanner5.jpg
    scanner5.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 17
  • shields.jpg
    shields.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 12
  • slaughter.jpg
    slaughter.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is that blank shock vest I modded finally cast in black. Some of the Cobra trooper knee pads and pistol with silencer that is removable.

Attachments

• blank vest.jpg
    blank vest.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 14
  • weapons silencer.jpg
    weapons silencer.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 13
  • knee pads.jpg
    knee pads.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 12

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Those are awesome. Do you have the holster already? I'd get at least 3-5 due to the DG Shippy and Renegades Duke having that silly plug-in laser pistol.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Those are awesome. Do you have the holster already?

Holster? The one from SE / Stalker / Law? One could cut that silencer loop off and glue a small pouch to the front... that would be awesome ... I need lots of holsters as I feel all my figures need a sidearm. :D

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Holy crap I need a bunch of those knives, pistols and silencers...and some holsters would be nice as well.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Those are awesome. Do you have the holster already? I'd get at least 3-5 due to the DG Shippy and Renegades Duke having that silly plug-in laser pistol.

Excellent suggestion.

Holster? The one from SE / Stalker / Law? One could cut that silencer loop off and glue a small pouch to the front... that would be awesome ... I need lots of holsters as I feel all my figures need a sidearm. :D

I've been doing the exact same thing with mine, Matt. If TJ were to cast some with the clip pouch instead of the silly loop for the silencer, I'd buy the snot out of them.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Actually, the silencer/suppressor loop bugs the shit out of me as I always fear I'm going to loose the tiny piece anyways, so yes, a modded one would kick ass as well. I'd probably buy a set of 10 just to have them handy.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Wow, looks like its a winner. I can have the holster done by Friday. Someone shoot me a pic of how you want it modded.

WVMojo- Shoot me a PM and let me know what you want. Plus still waiting fro BPS to get them in, I will be checking today.

Slaymaker- That would be nice...this in one of my only sources of income right now. I haven't gotten any work from my hobby shops in a while.

Holy crap I need a bunch of those knives, pistols and silencers...and some holsters would be nice as well.

Excellent suggestion.

I've been doing the exact same thing with mine, Matt. If TJ were to cast some with the clip pouch instead of the silly loop for the silencer, I'd buy the snot out of them.

There ya go Jesse - you probably have 30 sold already. :D

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
You can kind of see what I did with mine here:

Sorry, but I'm at work right now, and don't have any close-up pics.

Here are some other reference pics though:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Thanks Cloud. You know I should know these things being prior military, US Army paratrooper for 5 years.

So I will see if I can mod that up and cast it. Can't today cause I have to be in LA on Wednesdays.

You can kind of see what I did with mine here:

Sorry, but I'm at work right now, and don't have any close-up pics.

Here are some other reference pics though:

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Someone called me a plastic crack dealer last week, do you think the blank vest came out ok? Your stuff be on it's way today.

Yeah, you keep adding all of this stuff, and then there's the stuff I sent you that I know I'm gonna want...

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Last Saturday I sent out a rack of 1/18 mag pouches and a camelbak hydration system to Jesse to put on the Shocktrooper plate carrier. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Last Saturday I sent out a rack of 1/18 mag pouches and a camelbak hydration system to Jesse to put on the Shocktrooper plate carrier. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Nice! Do you have any pics of what you sent to him?

Also, welcome to the site!!

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
This is what I sent Jesse:

You'll know the wearable Reactive Impact Armor, the camelbak and the mag pouches I mentioned and the wearable tac vest for female figures.

I guess that Jesse will cast the hydration system and the mag pouches as single parts, too, as they are cool by themselves as well.
When thrown onto the Shocktrooper plate carrier, it will be an awesome rig for action figures.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
I'm afraid that there are quite a few guys sending Jesse master pieces to cast and to cobble up so we'll be spending a good wad of money buying cool accessories for our figures...

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar

You'll know the wearable Reactive Impact Armor, the camelbak and the mag pouches I mentioned and the wearable tac vest for female figures.

I guess that Jesse will cast the hydration system and the mag pouches as single parts, too, as they are cool by themselves as well.
When thrown onto the Shocktrooper plate carrier, it will be an awesome rig for action figures.

Very cool! Thanks, for sharing the pic, and sending them to TJ for casting!

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Yup. Once I get my first order of stuff, I can see me making a second order...and a third..and a fourth...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Gah, that's why I can't get a trade done with the man, always something new coming that throws me off.

The ST tacvest with those mag pouches is gonna be a real winner. :proposetoast:

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
These are what I have cobbled together earlier. All they lack now is the hydration system on the back:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
are you gonna cast the add on pouches seen above? I don't have any like those. :D

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Will do...I just picked up the Avengers Black Widow head and it is sweet. I will be pushing this to the front of the line and should have it done by Sat.

added to list...

Attachments

• black widow.jpg
    black widow.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: