Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Did anyone ever send Jesse the beachhead comic pack balaclava piece for the alt head?

I'm not if I have one or if anyone sent them. I have so many parts now I don't remember what anything looks like. Post a pic and I'll see if I have it.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
It's on the middle one.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here are the things I did for KT....I won't be offering them up on the site, cause of the time it takes to clean the. But if you want some just hit me up. I will be sending you about 4 of each KT plus some other stuff.

Attachments

• gun belts.jpg
    gun belts.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 15

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Yeah I have that. I think I offered it up for a bit. I'll have it on the new site.

Are you going to have all your product on your new site? I know you have castings of things that were never available on your old site.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Are you going to have all your product on your new site? I know you have castings of things that were never available on your old site.

Some of the stuff I currently offer will not be on the new site. I will have tons off new stuff and some of the older stuff.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
TofuJesse,

Would you cast this pack? If so let me know how much, I'd want a a dozen or so.

Also would you be able to do a JOE peg? It has that rediculous bbi honking rectangular peg.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
TofuJesse,

Would you cast this pack? If so let me know how much, I'd want a a dozen or so.

Also would you be able to do a JOE peg? It has that rediculous bbi honking rectangular peg.

I can but I need to get everything caught up and I can add it to the stuff being cast up in a couple weeks.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
If you still have the molds I would love to get these two item.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Quick question - did anyone ever send Jesse the Daniel Craig head from Golden Compass to cast?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Ok everyone....I'm BACK! today was the first day I was able to get to casting, in limited hours. So I should be able to send out the remaining orders by the weekend. The new site is pretty much ready to go, just a few things left to do. Everything should be done this weekend.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Welcome back sir! Glad to hear your getting back to work, only because that means you must be doing better.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Welcome back sir! Glad to hear your getting back to work, only because that means you must be doing better.

Thanks....yeah I'm much better. I tried a few times to get back to work but it just wasn't happening. Today is the first day I don't feel like I'm running a marathon after 15 min of work.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Thanks....yeah I'm much better. I tried a few times to get back to work but it just wasn't happening. Today is the first day I don't feel like I'm running a marathon after 15 min of work.

Don't push yourself too hard to get back up to speed. Make sure you take care of yourself.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Ok everyone....I'm BACK! today was the first day I was able to get to casting, in limited hours. So I should be able to send out the remaining orders by the weekend. The new site is pretty much ready to go, just a few things left to do. Everything should be done this weekend.

who are you again?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Nice to her yer back on yer feet comfortably...

Now, down to business :D

You ever get that stuff I sent cast up?...no pressure or anything, just curious...peeping in the windows...nothing to call the police order or anything...;)

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Nice to her yer back on yer feet comfortably...

Now, down to business :D

You ever get that stuff I sent cast up?...no pressure or anything, just curious...peeping in the windows...nothing to call the police order or anything...;)

Getting it done next week. I have tons of stuff getting cast up.