• pouche set black.jpg
    pouche set black.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 11

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hey Jesse (or anyone else), has anyone had any issues with the black flex-resin you use… just sort of ripping apart?

It could be that I just put a vest that was too small onto a torso that was too big, but it seemed to fit fine when I put it together last week. It's the Retaliation "Night Fox" vest (that awesome vest!) that was on the 5-point shitty buck and I put it on the Retaliation Flint (the Mouse/Shock Trooper torso) and it even fit great over that silly glued-in collar…

Then tonight I noticed that it was lying in 3 pieces beside the figure, split with a shiny edge on the insides where it broke apart. Kind of like it just exploded off the body! I am trying to glue it back together, but I doubt it'll hold. :(

Edit:
This one:
http://tofujesse.corecommerce.com/Web-Gear/WG020.html

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Here are some items I have recently sent Jesse to possibly add to the store...sound off if you are interested in any of them.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Hey Jesse (or anyone else), has anyone had any issues with the black flex-resin you use… just sort of ripping apart?

It could be that I just put a vest that was too small onto a torso that was too big, but it seemed to fit fine when I put it together last week. It's the Retaliation "Night Fox" vest (that awesome vest!) that was on the 5-point shitty buck and I put it on the Retaliation Flint (the Mouse/Shock Trooper torso) and it even fit great over that silly glued-in collar…

Then tonight I noticed that it was lying in 3 pieces beside the figure, split with a shiny edge on the insides where it broke apart. Kind of like it just exploded off the body! I am trying to glue it back together, but I doubt it'll hold. :(

Edit:
This one:
http://tofujesse.corecommerce.com/Web-Gear/WG020.html

I have. On the vests that have smaller shoulder straps (retaliation Beachhead vest) they just snapped when I tried cutting the excess outta them.

Last edited by a moderator:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hmm, I know that one flight helmet has been cast, but I don't recognize the one with the mic cord on it. Source?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I like the tools, I would pick those up.

And as for the resin breaking issue, I had a Wraith vest break on me a few days ago, but I think that was just me placing to much stress on it while putting it on a body.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
If you guys need replacements for ones that broke send me an email or hit me up on Facebook. I know the older resin I was using was a problem but I hadn't gotten and neg feedback since I changed it. I have some different resin I'll try for the vests with thicker cross sections.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Thanks Jesse.

And Slaymaker, I'm game for those Bazooka Trooper vests and almost everything in that pic you included that has all the "awesome tiny gadgets". Especially the camera, tools, and electronic devices (like the computer thing that came on POC Beachhead).

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
If you guys need replacements for ones that broke send me an email or hit me up on Facebook. I know the older resin I was using was a problem but I hadn't gotten and neg feedback since I changed it. I have some different resin I'll try for the vests with thicker cross sections.

I've actually used the parts from the vests that broke for other things.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ugh, we need someone to do an RPG quiver to go with that Cobra vest.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I modded one of mine, but the only factory one was the removable round on the PzB3 that came out in PoC.

http://worldmilitary.org/en/ukraine/snaryagenie/ryukzaki_sumki_podsumki/UA-BP-00008

The quiver doesn't need to work, I just get tired of seeing people make RPG gunners and don't bother to do anything about extra rounds. Wish I had the old 21st Viet Cong RPG gunner, still. I'd send his pack off to be cast.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
It's been a while since I've posted just busy and trying to clean up my mess. Here is a few Joe parts and some 1:12 scale stuff.

Attachments

• MRhelmet.jpg
    MRhelmet.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 10
  • night viper helmet.jpg
    night viper helmet.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 12
  • watchcaps.jpg
    watchcaps.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
  • BM.jpg
    BM.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 20
  • heman.jpg
    heman.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 16
  • drago man.jpg
    drago man.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 11
  • joker thug.jpg
    joker thug.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 11
  • joker.jpg
    joker.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 11
  • snakemen.jpg
    snakemen.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 13
  • stan lee.jpg
    stan lee.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 15

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice, people can fix the fucked up one on their Multiverse Bats.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Just added two more pressure pots to my set up. That's makes 5 pots I'll be running now so should be able to start turning out product faster.

Last edited: