Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
It's a good thing he didn't institute a policy on how fast he ships things out, right?!?

Like most other's I'm still waiting on my stuff as well - couple of orders plus a bunch of stuff I sent him to cast. He offered to send me some of the cast stuff he finished a couple months ago, but I told him to hold off until he had it all done.

I can't imagine / fathom the amount of orders he has to fill that even after several months he's still trying to catch up.

At this point it's a vicious cycle because the store is still open and has stock. Granted if this is your fulltime job you don't want to close it down to potentially turn customers / money away, but there's a breaking point somewhere and I just don't want to see him say it's not worth it anymore.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting updates on my status but I am work hard trying to catch up everything. I all but closed down the site so I can focus on getting all this done. I was much worse that I had originally stated back in Jan when I got back to work. It just takes a lot of time but it does look like I will be done in the next two weeks. I am determined to get this back on track. I sincerely apologize to anyone that is still waiting.

if anyone needs quick direct contact with me you can you can pm on FB: Jesse Tofu, it gets pushed to my phone. IM me on Yahoo: Tofujesse or email me at tofujesse@gmail.com(sometimes mail goes to spam so if you don't hear back within 24 hours that's what happened) or you can contact Majorblood, Monkeywrench, or Slaymaker.
Also if you want my number I am more than willing to give it out so anyone can text me.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Not knocking you man (ok slight jab at the two week shipping thing you talked about doing before you got sick).

I just can't fathom the size of the backup you have and how many orders you actually process. I remember we talked on the phone one time and you told me your weekly order amounts blew my mind...I just hope you don't lose faith and decided this isn't for you because we do like the work you do.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Easy boys we are all friends here. No joecon for me this year. First I missed since 2006 :(
I have them coming but I won't put them up till I'm done with all this old stuff but like I said a few posts ago looks like ill be done by the middle of this month.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
NEIN!

We don't need any more damn integration! *insert racist comment here*

Wait.. what? OHHHH.. "Like!" button.

I dunno, maybe. I don't think we need to be any more linked to Facebook than we already are with Twitter and the front page etc. I like that people have to take the time to post "I agree/I like this!" instead of clicking a damn button.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
NEIN!

We don't need any more damn integration! *insert racist comment here*

Wait.. what? OHHHH.. "Like!" button.

I dunno, maybe. I don't think we need to be any more linked to Facebook than we already are with Twitter and the front page etc. I like that people have to take the time to post "I agree/I like this!" instead of clicking a damn button.

LIKE :thumbsup: ^^^

and

I agree

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Done......I'm gonna sleep now. All old orders are now caught up. If anyone has any questions please email me directly tofujesse@gmail.com. I might sleep for a couple days straight.

OK sent you an email.
Mine is still lost. :( I ordered...
  • 1 H139 $4.00 USD
    1 H140 $6.00 USD
    1 H129 $2.00 USD
    1 H55 $1.50 USD
    1 HH9 $2.50 USD
    1 A55 $12.00 USD
    1 HH47 $2.00 USD
    1 A41 $0.75 USD
    1 A56 $0.75 USD

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Congrats on getting caught up. I got my stuff on Saturday and am very happy with it (aside from the address snafu). Here's a little something I WIPped up with one of the heads (modern Scoop)-

Last edited: