Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Why, who has the torches and pitchforks out now? lol

I was just asking. I don't think anyone has pitchforks and torches at the ready. ;)

I believe he noted on facebook that he was having some problems.

Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that. So much going on at the house that I'm losing track of shit like this.

Anyways, I wasn't flipping shit or anything like that. lol. I totally forgot about the posts he had made on Facebook. I'm just still so burned from others that I start getting anxious once it gets to about 3 weeks since my order.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
It's been some time since I was able to make and post new stuff. Some new stuff on the site.

Attachments

• annilator set.jpg
    annilator set.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 25
  • cc.JPG
    cc.JPG
    403.3 KB · Views: 27
  • shock  shield.JPG
    shock shield.JPG
    416.3 KB · Views: 19
  • ss back.jpg
    ss back.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 14
  • tbhelmet.JPG
    tbhelmet.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 13

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Announcing Free Cast Friday

Every Friday I will be giving away a limited number of casts. I will be adding 3 or 4 casts to the Free Cast Friday section and will only be available on Friday.
Rules:
Quantities will be limited to 1 or 2 of each cast I have available , which is controlled by the site.
Customer pays the shipping.

FREE CAST FRIDAY

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Announcing Free Cast Friday

Every Friday I will be giving away a limited number of casts. I will be adding 3 or 4 casts to the Free Cast Friday section and will only be available on Friday.
Rules:
Quantities will be limited to 1 or 2 of each cast I have available , which is controlled by the site.
Customer pays the shipping.

FREE CAST FRIDAY

Wont let me check out through paypal with 0.00 per item. BOO!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Is it normal for an order to take longer than 3-4 weeks? I'm starting to become a little concerned.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS!

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
It's been over 4 years since I ordered something from Broken Arrow Toys. Out of the blue, I was told about 2 months ago that it was ready to ship and he wanted to confirm my address. It still hasn't arrived :(.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
It's been over 4 years since I ordered something from Broken Arrow Toys. Out of the blue, I was told about 2 months ago that it was ready to ship and he wanted to confirm my address. It still hasn't arrived :(.

Damn you Jesse!

:trollface:

On a completely unrelated related note, I swear to God I bought some of Jesse's little walkie-talkies (like the ones that came with the Shockzieszezesss) and damn if I can't find the little tiny baggie that I safely "set aside". Grr.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Damn you Jesse!

:trollface:

On a completely unrelated related note, I swear to God I bought some of Jesse's little walkie-talkies (like the ones that came with the Shockzieszezesss) and damn if I can't find the little tiny baggie that I safely "set aside". Grr.

I am the king of setting something somewhere safe so I wont lose it, than forget where.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I guess Tofu must be really busy. I made an order back in June and still no word on it.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I'm in Russia having fake tacking numbers made. I can get them for a third of the cost I can in the US.