Toy Photography by Footloose

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
lovely photos! among the best i ever seen. like the shots and composition bro. you did some photo manipulation on some to spice it up right? :)

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
lovely photos! among the best i ever seen. like the shots and composition bro. you did some photo manipulation on some to spice it up right? :)

oh yes. i use photoshop on some pics to spice things up.. took some pics today. hope to get a few up tonight for you guys

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I like them all. The stalker just looks really cool. Love the subtle color highlights. Outback in the 3rd pic looks like it could be a picture of Chuck Norris from Missing in action movies. Redder hair of course

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
incredible shots. Outback is my favorite fig and I don't have one.

Stalker shot looks real as hell

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
great GREAT shots...OB looks crazy bada$$ and mean in that 3rd one...real nice and bright colors in both that one and the 2nd..i like it

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Dude, these are AMAZING! I can't shoot photo's at all, but you do a great job! KEEP UP THE AWESOME PICS!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Lovin that Spirit shot. Outback's pose is very realistic looking.

Did you bring any Jungle Vipers??

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
thanks for the feed back guys.
i got the knife for zartan from mauraderinc.com and no jungle vipers this round. they did pop into mind while packing though. maybe on my next trip.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
been a crappy day for outdoor pics today. however i did take a few. heres 2 of my favs
http://

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That Cobra tank thing looks menacing! A skydive shot!! Nice

One thing I hate about JOE guns, especially larger barrael ones is that they don't hollow out the end. I've begun to drill out th ends, like on Low Lights silencer.

Last edited:

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
That Cobra tank thing looks menacing! A skydive shot!! Nice

One thing I hate about JOE guns, especially larger barrael ones is that they don't hollow out the end. I've begun to drill out th ends, like on Low Lights silencer.

hmmm..thats a good idea actually

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
sad to say my cam has died =( and will have to go in for repairs. i have a back up i can use till september hopefully.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Airbourne's a great shot, but the others are so damn artistic. The blur that gives a sense of motion in Outbacks arm is genious, The shot with the dog/wlof is unique and the last one that's tough to make out but mysterious with the guy in the sunlight , pffft is all I can say. wow!

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Who is the guy with the knife about to get attacked by the black wolf? I don't recognize him. The Outback shot is very cool also.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
first off.. Rick.. thank you for that awesome feedback. i try my hardest to take original shots. i get visions in my head of what i want to shoot and try to capture that in my photography. kind of like painting a picture, but snapping one instead.

2nd.. snakeling that is the ROC Footloose with POC Recondo's vest and a painted boonie hat off a ROC Jungle Assult Ripcord.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
i get visions in my head of what i want to shoot and try to capture that in my photography. kind of like painting a picture, but snapping one instead.

I couldn't have said it better myself, of course I don't have the training in photography and I prefer to work indoors.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
i have no training in photography either, i do have a degree in graphic design, my background is construction, my schooling for graphics never covered photography mainly web design and some video editing. ive been taking pics since 07 and have developed my own style and now have a better eye for what i want to shoot. i feel im still learning when it comes to photography.
i used to do alot of, and still do from time to time, indoor shots. it is a good way to help develop your skill and style. you have more control over your envirorments, which can be very helpful. a pointer for indoor shots, use multiple light sources. i use 3 led flashlights when shooting inside. and try to stay a minimum of 3 feet away from your shots. when to close to your pics and can make focusing a little hard and pics dont always come out that great. just speaking from my own personal experience.
remember that the better light source you have the better pics youll have. try shooting some shots outside sometime on a sunny day. pics come out crystal clear. i know it can be a lil wierd shooting pics of joes in the neighborhood, but you can find some nice private spots out in the woods or parks ya just gotta get out there and find them.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Well I'll be damned I honestly thought you had some training in photography. I have two LEDs so looks like I should try for one more. As for keeping distance it really hasn't worked for me and the few times it did my photo needed some serious cropping which never seems to work out for me. I'm not breaking balls, I too am speaking from my own experience. I just keep shooting till I get what I'm after. I don't do to much free hand stuff but now and again its necessary, those are the hardest.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
another great thing to have for indoor or outdoor is a tripod. you can get one at walmart or target for under $20. very helpful. i mainly use mine when indoors or on overcast days outside when the lighting isnt the greatest. helps keep your camera steady. which is very important when taking pics and not using a flash.
snakeling when you keep your distance you can still zoom in if youre having trouble focusing myabe trying backing up a little more. i understand sometimes you need to crop and i try not to do that either. i do a lot of my shots portrait style (verticle) so i can keep as much focus on the action or object as possible. another thing i do is i take multiple pictures and only keep the best of the batch. for instance i took about 85 pics yesterday and kept 10. not every shot is a winner when im shooting so i always take multiples from different angles. when indoors shooting take multiples with different lighting and angles. it can be time consuming at times for me but while taking pics i lose track of time all together. a normal shoot for me can last up to 3 hrs. sometimes you have to put in that time to capture the perfect shot that you want.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Oh I do take a lot of pics and few make the cut. I stabilize my camera without use of a tripod, though somewhere down the road I will probably get one. I plan on getting gory when the Halloween supplies hit the market. I had a stash of theatrical blood but can't find it anymore. Hopefully I'll be getting another Tech Deck set or two in the not to distant future also.

I borrow my mom's camera and its not the greatest so that is another thing I need to get in the future. But I don't know exactly where to start with a new camera. I'm not going to spend a bunch but at the same time I want a good one.