Type 92 APC's

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
I wanted to do more to it, however, time is a constraint sometimes and this one has taken me long enough. I have to CH-47s to do, another APC, a Blackhawk, and a little G.I.Joe buggy(wich fit the Chinooks), to mod he he....anyway here goes.

I'll set up a little dio and show my next projects in a bit. What a RIG.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Here is a comparison shot of the original. Also a little dio.
Fuck this thing is ugly....and sorry for the blurry posts. Photography...I'm learning that too...

Not no more

The inside of the powerplant

Thanks dudes for lookin and supporting, I'm proud of this even tho its my first REAL mod of this kind. The next Mod project will be the T 92 Ambulance, if any of you come across a pic of one I'd like to see it.

Last edited:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
How did you do the 'lift'? That's probably the coolest thing.. the original seems so short now!
Just for you sir....this is like looking under a dress or a skirt...I feel dirty...

I believe in ingenuity and I used what ever I had at my dissposal. Lego works a treat when you cut it up. The rods are curtain rods cause they are the right shape and easy to cut and hollow. You can see the original hole I could have coverd but no one will see it unless you look for it.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey fellow fighters, here are some finalized pics but still replacing the M249 with a m240...and a few of the fighters in pose with the IFV.

The Peacekeepers with the T-92...

[

Now the next thing is the Ambulance version of the T-92. orderd some stretchers and gernies from Marauders...and some other toys for the boys...and a bunch of stuff from tofujesse...hopefully he's as fast as Marauders is. The Ambulance should be an easier version but I've seen them armed with MGs. I might arm mine too. Any versions that you have seen? Show me please I've only seen 2 pics so far of one. Thanks for lookin folks.

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Love the fabric. Great work. Only half the pics down loaded for me but just one says it all! Nice customs on the Peacekeepers too