Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Those are neat, that line was underrated and had more potential.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I agree. its like they didnt try with this line. My stores got a few cases and were done. they sold out very quick each time. I managed to get all the A-team members but i never did manage to get a lynch.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I only got Lynch...by the time I decided to get the figures he was all that is left.

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I just watched this movie yesterday (I have small kids. I'm perpetually two years behind on movies). I really enjoyed it!

I did snag the five figures and van when they first came out though, and you guys are right, most stores put out a case or two, they got snatched up, and that was it. Goners. Got an extra van to make a Punisher battle wagon out of it.

Makes you wonder, while sales had to have been modest due to little product actually hitting shelves, what did see daylight sold pretty well. You'd think that would have at least prompted the 2nd wave... but I guess it would have had to be in the pipeline already. Maybe some factory worker in china will sell a few other figs down the road!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Medd, i have a Lynch in a parts bag. I'll dig him out when I'm back to CA this weekend. Remind me, I'll shoot him to you, but if you don't remind me, I'll forget! :)

I don't know about his weapons, they're somewhere but they suffer the same fate as most 1:18 figs. They're rubbery.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I saw that 3-pack on eBay several months ago, from an Italian seller, I believe. I bid on it, but lost.

I did manage to get all 5 figures plus the van, on clearance at TRU.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I agree. its like they didnt try with this line. My stores got a few cases and were done. they sold out very quick each time. I managed to get all the A-team members but i never did manage to get a lynch.

My Hastings still has Lynch.