US Space Force Kickstarter

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Did you all see this?

Pretty sweet head sculpts - I wish they had a more realistic astronaut dome - I know then you cannot see the heads...but I won't use the bodies with that goldfish tank on top...

Anyway - backing for 3 for now - may chip more for more heads and the generals...not sure why they are doing suits since suits are already available...unless because of open jacket....

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like a lot of the heads, but no use for space suits.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I would prefer modern spacesuits but other companies are doing those. If they ever come out with said product & i could easily fold scifi spacesuits into the star wars stuff, since they are getting head swapped anyways.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I can never understand the Kickstarter things, I must be old.

If I give you $25, what do I get back? 1 figure and X amount of heads? I am confused what comes with 1 figure. (Explain it to me like I am almost 40, but kind of an idiot).

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, I’m really bad at them as well. I’m way too TL;DR to fully figure out what all the options and benefits are most times. Last one I remember doing was Marauders as I recall. I’m not even sure what became of that figure.

Reactions: NSA

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, I’m really bad at them as well. I’m way too TL;DR to fully figure out what all the options and benefits are most times. Last one I remember doing was Marauders as I recall. I’m not even sure what became of that figure.

Yeah I still have a ton of those... Somewhere. I sent off what people ordered and then put the rest in a bag.. And there it remains to this day! Need to dig those up. Do they still make those figures?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
did you see they decided to push on with more presidents, suits and officers?

LunchboxACTUAL

Mar 6, 2020
FN Kansas
Did you all see this?

Pretty sweet head sculpts - I wish they had a more realistic astronaut dome - I know then you cannot see the heads...but I won't use the bodies with that goldfish tank on top...

Anyway - backing for 3 for now - may chip more for more heads and the generals...not sure why they are doing suits since suits are already available...unless because of open jacket....
Sweet!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
From email:
Hey Folks

The Shipment has landed at the Fresh Monkey Fiction warehouse. Address are now locked so they will start fulfillment next week. Look for shipping email notifications with USPS tracking info starting to show up with in week or so. They have lots of orders to ship and they expect shipping to take 3-4 weeks. We'll be posting updates here as they go. International orders will ship last

Please note the figures and they heads are not packaged together in the tube but the head cases will fit into the bottom cylinder tube of the figure for storage.

Left over stock will be posted on the Fresh Monkey Fiction website in March.

Thanks

Amazo

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
They can sit loosely on top giving enough head room or you can push them down more securely but that gives them the goon look.

But now I have 15+ customs to do. Can't wait for pay day.