Vortious Custom Cast Accessories

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man, we need to get you an extra set of hands or two and get you up to speed. 8 weeks!

;)

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Man, we need to get you an extra set of hands or two and get you up to speed. 8 weeks!

;)

I'm getting caught up. The next couple of weeks that I'll be working on were lighter, and then WE 2-14 was a bit bigger, and then more small ones until the March weeks. It was just all of that time helping my wife, and her family in February after her grand dad passed in January that threw the schedule out the window. Plus it's been colder lately so that makes the resin take longer to cure. It should only take 2 hours, but for a while it was taking 3, or 4 hours.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Any Ghost Buster fans here?

GB pack

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
WE 1-31 only took me about an hour to sort, and is about 3 1/2 pages long, so not a very long list at all.

WE 1-31-15 To Be Cast

Midgrade
Flesh
male
HEADS:
NC24 SJ
Big boss head/hands x2 DW,DJ
NC91-94 DW
NC47 DW
ToS Lightning Strike DW
NC179 RP
AC37 x3 RP
MC13 RP
MC35 BM
ToS Meph DJ
NC193 WC
MC86 KN
MC26 KN
AC51 head x2 TT
AC42 head TT
MC64 JT

TORSOS:
MT9 DW
MT10 DW

female
HEADS:
fem63 CM
fem66 CM
fem37 DW
fem72 x2 RP,WC
fem45 KN

TORSOS:
FT18 DW
FT15 x2 CD
parts/ accessories
LG male hands SJ
*joints
*hands
Tbars
Barbarian arms DJ
*shoulders
**joints
**shoulders
*arms
**upper
**lower
cigar hand x3 KN
parasite 3 x2 JT
parasite 2 x2 JT
parasite 1 x2 JT

Yellow
AC37 shield x3 RP
MC60

Orange

Red

metallic red
Sight x4 CM,RG

White
BB kit x2 DW,DJ
*torso x2
*joints x2
*arms x2
lucky lady x2 RP,JT
skull necklace KN

Gray

Blue
MT3 EG
*joints/ neck
*lower torso
*upper torso
LG claw hands EG
*joints
*hands
LG male arms EG
*shoulders
**joints
**shoulders
arms
*upper
*lower
MC62

met blue
Spy tape deck JT
tapes JT (NCS)

LT blue
webbed Draconian feet x2 RP (NCS)

Purple
BB kit legs x2 DW,DJ
*joints x2
*legs x2

Green
Pterasaur KN
*head
**jaw
**head
*wings
*claw hands
**joints
**hands
*tail

Brown
NC110 DW
MT5 DW
T bars DW
3 books JT

Black
bat weapon set SJ
BB kit feet x2 DW,DJ
*joints x2
*feet x2
spiked foot ball armor DW (NCS)
MC13 RP
MHM kit DJ
head
glove hands
open hands
*joints
*hands
high heels x3 KN
joints x3
feet x3

Silver
Vamp hunter set PB
*sword
*glaive
*gun
thinking cap SJ
3 pc tool set SJ
AC46 x2 SJ,WC
NC87
X2 9mms DJ
Police badges WC
NC194 WC
Police gear x2 KN
LG plasma rifle x3 JT
Walther P38 JT
Ninja sword JT

met purple
Ram skull staff RP

Gold

Soft
Flesh

Yellow

metallic yellow
collared cape x4 CM,RG

Orange

Red
tattered cape DJ

White
Police hat WC
AC42 hood TT

Gray

Blue

Purple

Green
sarg hat x2 SJ

Brown

Black
Vamp hunter coat PB
Evil skull hat SJ
lucky lady x2 RP,JT
Hazmat helm BM
MHM Kit DJ
tie
coat
long skirt KN
grenade sash
utility belt 2 JT
8pc belt add on set JT
10 pouch JT
right holster x3 JT
belt x3 JT

Silver

Gold

Clear
White/ Clear

Gray/ Smoke

Yellow
Infinite glove JT

Orange

Orange Flame
MC9 x3 CM
AC51 flames x2 TT
Red
shades BM

Blue
ice/water attack RP
MC96 DJ
Magic sword KN

Blue Flame

Green
LG male hands BM
*joints
*hands
LG male arms
*shoulders
**joints
**shoulders
*arms
**upper
**lower
NC163 BM
AC8 TT

Purple

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Awesome, I see my order!

Quick question: what's the difference between NC205 & 206? It's a cool head, and I assume it's supposed to be Liam, but every time I look at it, I see Joe Montana. It makes me want to do a Niners dio ;)

Thanks for pointing that out. I accidentally listed the same head twice LOL

Just fixed it. Thanks again, and Jim said that it was one of the actors who played Bond, but I don't remember which one he said it was.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I can see that too... but I still think it's Joe Montana ;)

Hey the Ret Flint (MC63) looks like Flint, Agent Ward from Shield, and the James Marsden Cyclops w/ the visor on. So just because a head IS one person doesn't mean it can be used to make someone else.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys this week's been kind of slow so to try to end it strong I've decided to run a double freebie Friday 2 day special. So from now through Saturday night you guys can choose 2 free heads of $5 or less for free for every $10 you spend.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
This week I'm going to be doing the treasure chests at $30 instead of the $50 like I usually do. So for every $30 you spend this week you get a treasure chest w/ a mystery head in it, and as always if you get one w/ a gold head in it then you get a free $20 order.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys, I'm trying desperately to get caught up, but I'm running low on materials, and I've had less than $150 come in this week, so I don't have the money to get the materials that I need in order to fulfill the orders. So to hopefully get some orders so that I can order the materials I need tonight/ tomorrow so that they'll be here on Monday Tuesday before I run out completely I'm gonna make you guys a deal. From now through midnight on Saturday any order from $30 up to $49 can choose up to $20 worth of free items in addition to their order by typing the list in the notes. Any orders of $50 to $100 can choose up to $30 worth of free items of their choice. The number of items is irrelevant as long as you don't g over the amount of the level that you're at. Please help me be able to keep working on getting caught up guys.

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
They are, but they usually come in kits. I got some on amazon.

301 Moved Permanently

My bits came today and i tried the drilling technique on some hand holes. The hands popped right in. This technique seems to work better than the hot water one. Ordered some legs. Now that I've got it figured out, I'll order some more parts over the course of the year for Chun Li and the Cobra Slave girls customs (1: Flygirl, 2: Scarlett, 3: Bombstrike, 4: Oola, and 5: Agent R) Am also thinking about making a ghost girl (Halloween Special: Red and blue Clear body) Thanks. BTW: Just checked my email and saw that you sent me a a package. Were those parts in the new formula?

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
My bits came today and i tried the drilling technique on some hand holes. The hands popped right in. This technique seems to work better than the hot water one. Ordered some legs. Now that I've got it figured out, I'll order some more parts over the course of the year for Chun Li and the Cobra Slave girls customs (1: Flygirl, 2: Scarlett, 3: Bombstrike, 4: Oola, and 5: Agent R) Am also thinking about making a ghost girl (Halloween Special: Red and blue Clear body) Thanks. BTW: Just checked my email and saw that you sent me a a package. Were those parts in the new formula?

Yep, the last 3, or 4 weeks, (might even be 5, or 6 time just kind of seems to have blend into itself lately) have been the new formulas. I gotta say though that I've REALLY out done myself w/ these new formulas. Two new formulas total, one for the joints, and one for the actual arms, and legs. Soaking the parts in hot water is no longer necessary before trying to move the parts, because the joints are hard enough, and the material around them is soft enough that they don't rub as tightly as they used to. Some softening, or drilling MIGHT be needed for getting hands, and feet in (I've not had that issue though I usually put things together as soon as they come out of the molds), but other than that these work just like Hasbro plastics, they feel ALLOT like them too. The new joint plastic is also what I'm using for the new T bars (which I also recently made a double 5 pack mold of using all brand new T bars since I noticed that the T bars were starting to come out a bit rough), and they hold up REALLY well. It took me a while to get the formulations perfected, but now that I have I don't mind saying that I'm VERY proud of myself. I just wish I'd of gotten them this good a couple of years ago, but sadly that's how life goes you learn, and grow over time.

Now I've just got to get caught up, and hopefully I'll be your go to casting site.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks Medd

Well my birthday is Wednesday so I'm giving you guys a gift this week too. Every order of $10 is getting a mystery chest, AND I'm doubling the daily deals. So on Monday when you get 1 MC/AC head of your choice (INCLUDING the higher dollar ones that are 6,7,8 due to coming w/ accessories), you'll get TWO of your choice; Tuesday when you would of gotten one torso for every $30 you get 2; Wednesday you'll get to pick 2 weapons, or tools of your choice for every $20, Thursday you'll get to choose up to 6 extra items of up to $10 each allowing you up to $60 worth of freebies for spending $30 or more; Friday you'll get to pick 2 $5 or less heads of your choice for every $10 you spend, and on Saturday you'll get to pick 2 free super power effects for every $30 you spend. Just my way of saying thanks for being loyal customers, and trying to include you guys in the week of my birthday.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
I just placed two orders totaling more than 30 last night (Monday night). One order consisted of 3 parisites and the other was 2 belts and two sets of straps. What are these heads?

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I just placed two orders totaling more than 30 last night (Monday night). One order consisted of 3 parisites and the other was 2 belts and two sets of straps. What are these heads?

Any head from the MC, or AC section. Mighty Monday is a superhero themed deal, so go through, and pick yourself out 2 superhero heads of your choice.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
AC 31 looks like I might be able to use it for a member of my Cobra Unit Known as Beast Squad (Cobra troops turned into mutated monsters and hominid animals), That would be choice one. cast in clear red. Still looking at the rest of the heads. MC 17 cast in green would make for an alterate take on the Juggernaut getting crosssed with the Hulk or an intersting Juggernaut varient. So, those are my choices. Thank you.

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Will crazy glue work to clog a hole accedentily drilled through a right leg foothole? I just tried that method. Did a perfect job with drilling the other foothole, though.

Last edited:

Taliax

Enlisted
Nov 1, 2014
CobraOfficer999 - I should have told you this when I suggested the drill method, to not use a power drill. You can actually just use a drill bit and turn by hand open a hole for a peg. Krazy Glue pretty much fixes all but if you actually went through the leg, you might have to us green stuff "kneadatite" to fill it.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
I was able to drill the hole on the cracked foot wider. I attached the right foot using a small mount of glue and a tiny piece of clear tape and I think it'll hold. The crack was drilled in the back of the foot. Should hold till I get the replcement legs I ordered. Thank you:

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Thank you for the advice. BTW, do you know of anyone who does 1:18th scale nature scenery? I am considering making a forrest or jungle dio using my POTA figures and the Cobra Slave Girls.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Thank you for the advice. BTW, do you know of anyone who does 1:18th scale nature scenery? I am considering making a forrest or jungle dio using my POTA figures and the Cobra Slave Girls.

No I don't, but I know you can usually find trees, and stuff at model train shops.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I'll be starting on this later today, and probably be finished w/ it by Wednesday at the latest.

WE 2-21-15 To Be Cast

Midgrade
Flesh
male
HEADS:
NC24 TF
BB head/hands AL
Mongolian SH
MC66 GF
MC8 GF
NC176 WC
NC118 WC
MC66 WC
NC37 EL

TORSOS:
Sarg TF

female
HEADS:
Fem 66 CS

TORSOS:
FT12 CS

parts/ accessories
LG Joe arms TF
*joints
*arms
Fem bare feet CS
*joints
*feet
fem hands CS
Fem arms CS
*joints
*arms
Bare fem legs CS
*joints
*legs
articulated wrist hands JW
*joints
*hands
barbarian arms JW
*joints
*shoulders
*upper
*lower
parasite 3 EL

Yellow
X buttons CS

Orange
Fem 28 CS
FT12 CS
Bare Fem legs CS
*joints
*legs
bare fem feet CS
*joints
*feet
perfect claw hands CS
*joints
*claws
Fem arms CS
*joints
*arms
cat tail CS

Red
MEd arms JW
*joints
*shoulder
*upper
*lower
Sight JW

White
BB torso AL
BB arms AL
*joints
*arms

Gray

Blue
Med arms JW
*joints
*shoulder

Purple
BB legs AL
*joints
*legs

Green

Brown
army arms SB
*joints
*arms
barbarian boots EL
*joints
*boots

Black
BB feet AL
*ankle joints
*feet
thwip hands SB
*joints
*hands
split staff
microscope x6 EL

Silver
Sarg acc TF
NC163 SB
NC28 SB
thinking cap EL
3pc tool set EL

Gold

Soft
Flesh

Yellow
fem Ninja sash 2 (tied belt) JW

met yellow
collared cape x2 GF,JW

Orange
Fem 66 hair CS

Red
ladies jacket GF
leg, and wrist straps GF
fem ninja sash 2 (tied belt) JW
collared cape JW

White

Gray

Blue
collared cape w/ calsps CS

Purple

Green
Sarg hat TF

Brown
Mongolian armor SH
Tac vest 2 SB
bowler hat x2 GF,WC
fur loin cloth EL
rope sash EL

Black
jacket vest CS

Silver
IRon cross harness EL

Gold

Clear
White/ Clear
BB cane AL

Gray/ Smoke

Yellow

Orange

Orange Flame

Red

Blue
Med Male arms JW
*upper
*lower
grasping male hands JW
test tubes EL

Blue Flame

Green

Purple

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
The work on WE 2-21 is progressing so well that I decided to print out the list for WE 2-28 as well

WE 2-28-15 To Be Cast

Midgrade
Flesh
male
HEADS:
MC35 ELR
MC96 ELR
NC177 SR
General head MR
BB kit head/hands JA
NC179 JA
Nc169 JA
NC164 JA
AC51 JA
MC8 JA
MC97 JA
MC26 JA
MC17 JA
MC65 CL
MC64 CL
MC11 CL
MC74 LP
NC67 LP

TORSOS:

female
HEADS:
Fem 64 SR
Fem 66 JA
Fem 45 JA
Fem 10 JA
Fem 49 JA
Fem 44 JA
Fem 35 JA
Fem 72 JA
Fem 54 SK

TORSOS:

parts/ accessories
suit hands x3 ELR,MR,JA
cat tail SK

Yellow

Orange

Red
Piggy Spider LP

White
BB kit JA
torso
joints
arms
Fem 22 x3 JA
MC76 JA

Gray
joints/feet
arms/legs
torso

Blue
Fem 47 JA
MC14

Purple
Suited figure MM
joints/feet
arms/legs
torso
BB kit JA
joints
legs

light purple
NC6 MM
suit hands MM

Green
General MR
joints/feet
arms/legs
torso
MC38 CL

flesh green
Gamora ELR
fem arms ELR
joints
arms
grasping hands

Brown
beer mugs CL
ham CL

Black
Suited figure ELR
joints/feet
arms/legs
torso
BB kit JA
joints
feet
MC42 LP

Silver
Ninja sword ELR
MC51 JA
Laser gun CL
Ant helm CL

Gold

Soft
Flesh

Yellow

Orange

Red
ladies jacket JA

White
fur boot tops MM
leg/wrist straps MM
ladies trench JA

Gray

Blue

Purple

Green
General hat MR

Brown
NC110 x2 MR

Black
Gamora hair ELR
ladies cross belt ELR
hood 2 (LG) CL
fedora SK

Silver
Techno chest armor CL

Gold

Clear
White/ Clear
ice blast MM
MC9 CL
glasses
Gray/ Smoke

Yellow
flame skull attack MM
fear battery MM
LARGE infinite glove CL

Orange

Orange Flame
Lift off effect MM
AC51 flames JA

Red

Blue

Blue Flame

Green
energy beam MM
AC8 LP
battery style 1 MM
battery style 2 MM

Purple

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Have you heard about this? According to paypals new terms of service, they now own all the copywrites for your molds, and own all the copywrited materials of other users. This is disturbing, isn't it?

» PayPal Asserts Copyright Ownership Over All Intellectual Property of its Users Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

BTW, the kneaditte arrived. I just followed the instructions and placed a small amount on the area of the shin I drilled a hole through. Just waiting for it to dry, then I will carefuly drill a hole through the dried kneadite and place the foot.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Have you heard about this? According to paypals new terms of service, they now own all the copywrites for your molds, and own all the copywrited materials of other users. This is disturbing, isn't it?

» PayPal Asserts Copyright Ownership Over All Intellectual Property of its Users Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

BTW, the kneaditte arrived. I just followed the instructions and placed a small amount on the area of the shine I drilled a hole through. Just waiting for it to dry, then I will carefuly drill a hole through the dried kneadite and place the foot.

I'm not really sure how they can use anything that isn't directly posted on a paypal site, such as on their forums, or ebay. They can't just go on someone's store site for instance, and grab whatever imagery they want for their business uses. Now if you sell it on ebay then since paypal, and ebay are part of the same company sure it's theirs, but on any site that isn't part of paypals circle of influence your intellectual property should be protected. Not that it's something that most of us casters really have to worry about since we "borrow" the rights to most of the items we cast anyway, but it will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Here's an Idea: Do you have any heads or bodies that would work for Resevoir Dogs customs? Just bought and watched the dvd, now, I feel inspired to do Pink, Orange, Blue, Blonde, Nice Guy Eddy and the rest of the crew.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
MiB III J and/or K buck with an elbow mod (maybe add feet, too) and then all you need are heads.