Vortious Custom Cast Accessories

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
MiB III J and/or K buck with an elbow mod (maybe add feet, too) and then all you need are heads.

K you mean something like this:

WE 3-7-15 To Be Cast

Midgrade
Flesh
male
HEADS:
MC34 JS
NC195 JS
AC47 SC
AC48 SC
AC50 SC
NC113 x2 LM,AL
MC103 x3 MG,AL,JC
ToS Disfigured Mobster MG
MC90 MG
NC150 x2 MG,JC
NC93 MG
NC47 MG
Highly Evolved (MU style) AL
MC69 x2 AL,CF
MC45 AL
NC195 JC
NC190 JC
NC164 JC
MC34 JC
MC97 RV
NC176 RV
NC186 RV
NC196 RV
NC197 RV
MC105 RV
MC101 JW
MC13 DF
NC198 CF
MC63 DJ
MC19 DJ
NC162 DJ
MC4 head DJ
MC10 JD
MC26 JD
MC76 JD
MC104 FM
NC190 FM
MC83 FM
Nc150 FM
MC68 FM
AC27 FM
MC57 FM
MC19 FM
AC48 x2 CC

TORSOS:
MT14 JW
*neck
*lower
*hips
*upper
MT7 DJ

female
HEADS:
Fem 57 x2 MG,AL
Heiress AL
Fem 58 AL
Fem 54 AL
Fem 50 AL
Fem 7 RV
Fem 15 RV
Fem 48 RV
Fem 64 RV
Fem 73 x2 RV,DJ
Fem 59 DL
Fem 38 DL
WW2 x2 DL,CC
WW1 CC
Fem 42 KH
Fem 72 KH

TORSOS:
FT9 NJ
FT7 NJ
FT26 NJ
FT15 RV
FT16 RV
FT31 DJ
FT21 DJ
FT34 JD
FT35 upper CC
FT20 KH
FT25 KH

parts/ accessories
art. wrist hands AL
cigar hand option AL
fingerless glves NJ
bare fem legs x2 NJ,CC
*joints x2
*legs x2
fem arms x4 NJ,DLx2,CC
*joints x4
*arms x4
grasping fem hands x5 NJx4,CC
LG male hands JW

Yellow
X-buttons JS
LG male figure JW
Male torso 3
*neck
*Lower
*upper
Large male arms
joint
shoulders
upper
lower
Large male legs

Orange

Red
HB head AL
Army legs 2 NJ
knees
legs
Army legs 1 NJ
Military arms x2 NJ
joints x2
arms x2
FT11 NJ
MT9 NJ
MT10 NJ
FT8 NJ
MT14 CF
upper
lower
med male arms CF
joints
shoulders
upper
lower
med male legs CF
knees
legs
FT35 lower CC
FT35 CC
FT19 CC

Pink
fem legs JD
*knees
*legs
fem arms JD
*joints
*arms
grasping fem hands JD
Fem 44 JD

White
MC76 MG
MC15 inner x2 MG,JC
AC32 AL
skull necklace JC
Lucky lady head DF
skeleton hands CF
NC29 CF
IJ to Joe hips JD
Bat kit CC
gloves
boots
*joints
*boots
MT14 JW
*neck
*lower
*hips
*upper
med arms
joints
shoulders
upper
lower
med legs
knees
legs
NC150 CC

Gray
MT2 DL
suit figure CF
joints/feet
arms/legs
torso

Blue
bare fem legs NJ
*joints
*legs
fem arms NJ
*joints
*arms
FT11 NJ
LG male boots
*joints
*boots
MT3 JD
neck joint
lower
upper

light blue
grasping male hands CF
med male neck joint CF

met blue
MT14 CC
*neck
*lower
*hips
*upper

Purple

Green
AC39 DL
Med male boots CF
*joints
*boots
med male hips CF
FT12 JD
fem feet
*joints
*feet

flesh green
Gamor MG

Brown
Journal LM (NCS)
Fem 64 AL
HB arms
Satelite shoulder pads 1 x2 AL,DF
NC154 DL
1:12 sattelite armor KG

Tan
army legs 2 x3 TS
*knees
*legs
FT31 TS
MT2 x2 TS
MT18 x2 TS

Black
HB L hand/Gun AL
MC83 JC
Army boots x2 NJx2
grasping male hands NJ
high heels x3 NJx2,CC
*joints x3
*feet x3
small arms pack x2 NJ
MC13 helm DF
shades DF
arm mount crossbow DL
suit figure CF
joints/feet
arms/legs
torso
Bat kit CC
gloves
boots
*joints
*boots
MT14
*neck
*lower
*hips
*upper
med arms
joints
shoulders
upper
lower
med legs
knees
legs

Silver
3pc tool set LM
head set 1 x2 AL,CF
NC151 x2 JC
Minigun JC
AA wings DF
Weapons platform pack CF
*minigun
*missile launcher
Militant helm 2 DF
shades DF
robo hands CF
NC151 CF
badges JD

Gold
MC4 face plate DJ

Soft
Flesh

Yellow
MC105 hair

met yellow
leg/wrist straps NJ

Orange

Red
glove, and boot cuffs CF

White
utility belt CF
police hat JD
ladies cape CC
hood1 CC

Gray

Blue
flowing cape JW

Purple

Green
felm sash (front,a dn back) JD

Brown
Western coat AL
HB holster AL
Leg pouch strap AL
fur kilt DL

Black
Gamor hair MG
heiress hair AL
glove, and boot cuffs x2 NJ
Lucky Lady hair DF
leather jacket CF
L&R holsters DL
WW2 hair DL
collared cape w/ clasps CF
ladies trench JD
WW1 hair CC
Bat kit CC
cape

Silver
Minigun ammostrap x2 JC,CF

Gold

Clear
White/ Clear
glasses x3 JS,AL,DL
shades JS (NCS)
shades 2 AL
CL Hazmat helm AL

Gray/ Smoke

Yellow

Orange

Orange Flame

Red

Blue
water effect CC
ice blast CC
ice/water attack CC

Blue Flame
MC15 flame x2 MG,JC

Green

Purple

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Those bodies look like they would work. Which heads do you have that would resemble any of the Resevoir Dogs? Which would you recomend?

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Those bodies look like they would work. Which heads do you have that would resemble any of the Resevoir Dogs? Which would you recomend?

I've not seen the movie, so I have NO idea. I'll take a look at some pics of the actors, and see if I have any. I'm sure with all of the actor head that I have I've got to have AT LEAST one, or two of the actual actors.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Here is the main cast: Steve Buscemi (Mr Pink),Quentin Tarantino (Director: Also played Mr Brown), Harvey Keitel (Mr White), Tim Roth (Mr Orange), Chris Penn (Nice Guy Eddie Cabot), Lawrence Tierney (The Boss Joe Cabot), Michael Madsen (Mr Blonde), Kirk Baltz (as the cop that gets his ear cut off by Blonde) and Edward Bunker (Mr Blue).

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Here is the main cast: Steve Buscemi (Mr Pink),Quentin Tarantino (Director: Also played Mr Brown), Harvey Keitel (Mr White), Tim Roth (Mr Orange), Chris Penn (Nice Guy Eddie Cabot), Lawrence Tierney (The Boss Joe Cabot), Michael Madsen (Mr Blonde), Kirk Baltz (as the cop that gets his ear cut off by Blonde) and Edward Bunker (Mr Blue).

Yeah I looked them up last night, and surprisingly I don't think I have a single one of them.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_29?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A165793011%2Ck%3Areservoir+dogs&keywords=reservoir+dogs&ie=UTF8&qid=1430399996&rnid=2941120011"]Amazon.com: reservoir dogs: Toys & Games@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519J%2BPFmTNL.@@AMEPARAM@@519J%2BPFmTNL[/ame]

Get to shrinking, I guess.

SnakeEater

Enlisted
Dec 12, 2013
Say hello to my little friend

:trollface:

thanks vortious!

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Say hello to my little friend

:trollface:

thanks vortious!

Thank you for showing him off all painted up. Can't get any better advertising than that! The paint work is beautiful!

All orders for WE 2-21, AND 2-28 are done, packed, and ready to ship.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Question about the kneadite: Does it work for stripped leg holes? I was trying to pose a 25th Anniv Xamot fig for a photoshoot a couple of days ago. His legs wouldn't move where they were attached to the waist. I must have used too much glue to tighten that joint, so I used my drill to try to cut through the excess glue and managed to drill through the portion of the leg that connects to the metal ball in the waist. Wondering if the Kneadite can be used to mold a new hole portion.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Question about the kneadite: Does it work for stripped leg holes? I was trying to pose a 25th Anniv Xamot fig for a photoshoot a couple of days ago. His legs wouldn't move where they were attached to the waist. I must have used too much glue to tighten that joint, so I used my drill to try to cut through the excesd glue and managed to drill through the portion of the leg that connects to the metal ball in the waist. Wondering if the Kneadite can be used to mold a new hole portion.

Yes it can be used to sculpt in the area that you need to fill. I'd use the 2 part kneadatite that you have to mix for that one instead of the "liquid" version.

The first 7 orders for WE 3-7 went out this evening, and I have about 15 left each of which are only missing 2, or 3 pieces for the most part,

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Yeah like KT said the yellow is the base, and the blue is the activator. So if you want the piece to be softer, and more flexible you add more yellow than blue, and if you want it to be firmer then you add more blue than yellow. I don't usually worry too much about all of that since I just use it to sculpt the design, and cast the final item in the hardness of material that I want.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
So things have been pretty slow this week. I've only had about 8 orders come in, and 3 of those were for Jesse's deal, so here's what I'm going to do. Any orders of $40 or more will have their name entered into a raffle. I'll put your name on a piece of paper, put it into a cup, and when I pull the name of the winner they get their choice of any assembled figure kit they want whatever parts that are needed to make the character you want (within my mold library of course). Those who's orders have already come in ARE already entered. If this works out the way I'm hoping it will I might make this a new recurring deal. Oh, and don't forget that any order of $50 or more gets a mystery chest for every $50 they spend, and if you find a gold cast in yours then you get a free $20 order. PLUS it is 3XL Thursday too, so you get up to 3 free items of $10 or less for any order of $30 or more.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
What is "jesse's deal"? I've seen you mention it before on here but didn't see any details.

He's selling 50 random casts of his already made extra stock for $35, and asked me to list it on my site too, so I listed 4 of the packs, and once those all make it to the customers I'll list 4 more. I think as far as his selling them it's all on Facebook.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
He's selling 50 random casts of his already made extra stock for $35, and asked me to list it on my site too, so I listed 4 of the packs, and once those all make it to the customers I'll list 4 more. I think as far as his selling them it's all on Facebook.

Gotcha. I thought maybe he was getting out of the business and selling you his molds.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Gotcha. I thought maybe he was getting out of the business and selling you his molds.

No I requested to buy his molds, and he turned me down on that. I am getting a couple of the 50 packs, and I got his permission to copy what I want from them. As I've said before I won't copy original sculpts w/o the original caster's ok, UNLESS the sculptor who sent them to the other caster also sends them to me since after all that is their right as the original sculptor.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I did the drawing this morning the winner of the free figure kit for WE 5-9 is Joseph Dalton.

I'm going to run the promotion again this week (and may continue to do so as it seemed to help get the orders up a little more than they have been) so remember any order of $40, or more automatically gets you an entry.

Video of the drawing is on my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vortious-Custom-Accessories/425671750793828

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Those of you who haven't bought my coats, and jackets recently, and are wondering how my coat material deals w/ stress this lab coat has been on Dr McCoy for a week, and a half

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys don't forget that today is Thursday, so that means it's 3XL Thursday, and any order of $30, or more entitles you to up to 3 items worth up to $10 or less, plus at $40 or more you get entered into a drawing for a free figure using your choice of parts in your choice of colors (VCA listed items only of course), at $50 (and at every $50 interval up to $200) you get a mystery chest which might have a gold cast item in it entitling you to a free order of up to $20, and at $60 or more you get a free figure kit using your choice of parts.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Will you do any Memorial Day specials?

I've been trying to decide what to do for Memorial Day, and I've decided that I'll lower all figure kits that are over $20 by $10 w/ the exception of the Big Boss kit since that is still under royalties, so I can't lower that one. I'm ALSO going to do Freebie Friday everyday, so Every $10 you spend will get you 1 free head of $5 or less.

niknak96

Enlisted
Sep 11, 2014
Will that include the Monster King kit? Also, I didn't see it but do you sell the legs that the figure has in the picture?

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
No the Monster King kit is an upgrade kit, not a figure kit. When I say figure kit I mean the full body from head to toe. I already lowered all of the prices on the kits that are reduced, so the prices you see are the sale prices.

As for the legs, no sorry I don't have a mold of those.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I've decided to sweeten the deal just a bit more for this week. I've set up different rewards for different levels. The leveled rewards ARE NOT for every $X you spend, but once you hit the top amount you'll have a full figure kit.

So the deal going on now has been, and will continue to be that I lowered the price of all of the FULL figure kits that were more than $20 by $10 (I physically changed the price on the site, so the price you see IS the reduced price), and every $10 spent gets you a free $5, or less head from the AC, MC, NC, or the ladies (Fem) head section.

Now here's where things get a little sweeter (remember that this isn't EVERY $X amount you spend this is per order):

$20 gets you a free set of hands, and feet
$30 gets you a free torso (So basically it's like Torso Tuesday everyday)
$40 gets you a free set of arms
$50 gets you a free set of legs, and of course the mystery chest which could have a gold cast item in it worth a free $20 order.

So once you hit $50 you have an entire free figure coming your way. IF you tell me what parts you want.

$60, or more pic a weapon, or other accessory of your choice.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
$30 gets you a free torso - Does this apply to the mix & match female torso as well?

Honestly I'd prefer not since I have to fill both whole molds to make to make the torsos that you want half of each of. That's why I charge a little more for the mix, and match one.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
From now to midnight only in honor of the brave men, and women for whom we celebrate today everyone gets one free "Army Builder" figure for any order of $50, or more. This is in ADDITION to the previously stated deals. This deal though will be put onto your order whether you mention it, or not. If no color is selected then you'll just get a green army builder w/ a random head.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
That's mighty nice. It's great to see a little X-Men love, especially now that Marvel has forsaken them.

Yeah I think that Marvels is going to find that they're shooting themselves in the foot by neglecting the X-men, and F4. Though I think that Fox will soon see that IF they played nice it could be great for them. We'll see how things pan out w/ Spidey in the MCU.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Marvel sans X-Men is like DC w/o Batman. Sure, it's has a lot of recognizable characters and valuable IP, but it's a shell of itself.

My Marvel love is centered around the X-Men, and to a lesser degree Punisher and Spidey. They already ruined Spider-Man in the comics, Punisher can't maintain a series more than 20 issues, and they are trying to replace X-Men with f#%$ing Inhumans. As if.

I know it's an IP poker game that's much bigger than comic books, but my interest in Marvel Studios avengers characters is beyond nil. They can shove Cap and Thor up Hawkeye's ass. I want X-Men, Marauders, Reavers, Sh'iar, Morlocks, Brood, and Maddie Pryor...... Inhumans... seriously Marvel, GTFO.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Marvel sans X-Men is like DC w/o Batman. Sure, it's has a lot of recognizable characters and valuable IP, but it's a shell of itself.

My Marvel love is centered around the X-Men, and to a lesser degree Punisher and Spidey. They already ruined Spider-Man in the comics, Punisher can't maintain a series more than 20 issues, and they are trying to replace X-Men with f#%$ing Inhumans. As if.

I know it's an IP poker game that's much bigger than comic books, but my interest in Marvel Studios avengers characters is beyond nil. They can shove Cap and Thor up Hawkeye's ass. I want X-Men, Marauders, Reavers, Sh'iar, Morlocks, Brood, and Maddie Pryor...... Inhumans... seriously Marvel, GTFO.

I mostly agree with you. What got me into Marvel back in the 90's was the X-men, and then the "Marvel Power Hour" schooled me on the F4, Hulk, and Iron Man. It was after those that I really started getting into the comics. So to see them treat Wolvie, and his crew like the red headed step child really pisses me off, but what else can they do until Disney/Marvel makes Fox come over, and play in the sand box that is the MCU like they did w/ Sony, and Spidey. One good sign though is that they already got Dare Devil, Punisher, Blade, and Ghost Rider back from Fox. So MAYBE they figure by doing what they're doing it'll make the fans boycott the Fox Marvel character movies, and the Fox movies will flop, and Fox will be like Screw this you guys can have this crap back.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
There is no chance of that. Average movie fans have no clue that one movie is a Marvel studio film vs one made by Fox, Sony, etc. We're in a tiny minority that either knows or cares.

And it's all just posturing. Ike Perlmutter is just doing this out of pure spite. Comic sales and movie ticket sales have virtually no effect on one another (listen to the Comic Book Page podcast monthly Mayo Report sales chats if you want to hear numerical proof/explanations of that). They could stop selling comics period, and the general public would never know. The licensing would still exist, the toys would be there, and the movies would get made. Most people don't know that comics even still exist, assuming that they died with rotary phones and cassette tapes. So screwing the X-Men (and FF) in the comic universe has zero effect on anything Fox does with those movie franchises. Nothing but pissing in the wind by Marvel execs.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
There is no chance of that. Average movie fans have no clue that one movie is a Marvel studio film vs one made by Fox, Sony, etc. We're in a tiny minority that either knows or cares.

And it's all just posturing. Ike Perlmutter is just doing this out of pure spite. Comic sales and movie ticket sales have virtually no effect on one another (listen to the Comic Book Page podcast monthly Mayo Report sales chats if you want to hear numerical proof/explanations of that). They could stop selling comics period, and the general public would never know. The licensing would still exist, the toys would be there, and the movies would get made. Most people don't know that comics even still exist, assuming that they died with rotary phones and cassette tapes. So screwing the X-Men (and FF) in the comic universe has zero effect on anything Fox does with those movie franchises. Nothing but pissing in the wind by Marvel execs.

Marvel recently cancelled licensing on some X-men, and F4 sculptures. The over all thought is that Marvel is trying to block all of the other marketing that would help the movies. Notice no figures for the last 2 X-men movies, and only piss poor ones from The Wolverine movie. There's been no mention of any figures for the new F4 film either. Marvel owns the figure, and sculpture, and basically every other license that would help tie in, and work with the movie to have exposure in other facets. So it isn't just in the comics that they're trying to block Fox, but in anything that would give the Fox Marvel movies any more exposure than Fox can do on their own. It's a cruel game especially to us fans, but MAYBE we'll end up getting MCU movies of the F4, and the X-men eventually, but by then allot of the current fans won't care anymore, and the younger generation won't even know who these characters are.