WALMART HAS JOES AGAIN!!!!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think the Wally in Killeen is still carrying the line, so that's where i'll have to look occasionally. Need to keep an eye out for another Shadow Tracker.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Finally back in the US of A!!!!!!!!!!!

We are doing admin stuff, and then finally going home!!!!!!

Then...

The hunt will begin!!!

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Yes, me too, and thank you!

Will post a big thank you in the public forums soon.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
hey all i just got back from walmart and they are doing a restock and joe is back on the pegs im going back tom to see if it is true. i talked with the chick that was doing the restock and she showed me the planogram. she said that they would be stocked tom so ill let you know for sure.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Maybe by you but I'm still SOL. Wal mart has given up hope in my area. Good to hear that some have jumped back on board.

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
well MB they might be as they are all redoing the pegs for the GL, and cpt America toys so lets hope the rest of the walmarts that dropped the line will also get them back in.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I'm holding out hope that our 2nd largest super WM around here will get them again, as the largest one has had a bunch, and they've sold pretty well, 'cept for Duke, Stormy, Destro and JV...

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
when my wal-mart stopped stocking joes, K-mart started carrying them again.

Replacing dusty IM2, Thor and Pirates OTC figs?

Don't forget Captain America and the new X-Men prequel, X-men: Black Ops

Also My K-mart has Captain America Figures already.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They were fucking around in the diecast section at mine today. Dunno if they're about to launch a reset, though.

Street date on the Capt. A figures is 4 days out, so they should be making room for those and throwing out those goddamn IM2 figures.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
They were fucking around in the diecast section at mine today. Dunno if they're about to launch a reset, though.

Street date on the Capt. A figures is 4 days out, so they should be making room for those and throwing out those goddamn IM2 figures.

It will be nice to see those Iron man figures in TJ Maxx this fall.

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
when my wal-mart stopped stocking joes, K-mart started carrying them again.

Don't forget Captain America and the new X-Men prequel, X-men: Black Ops

Also My K-mart has Captain America Figures already.

thats why they are doing the restock to make room for them and thats how i found out about the joes. they are only getting alpha vehicles and single and they will have 6 pegs from the sheet at least. i will found out for sure tom.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I live in Kansas. Can't escape the "hick" label whether I shop at Walmart or not. Just means I can get my beer, catfood, wifebeater, ammo and joes in one stop.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
you guys are decks!

:confused:

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
It seems only "super" centers are getting them. At least that's were I found and got wave 6.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
hoooleeee sheeet...forgot all about those things...me and my bro had tons of them...so did my BF...we would throw them in the pool and dive for them seeing who could get the most...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
BF! *snicker*

X, I wrote off Wally years ago, at least the one near me. When I go back East I'll maybe waste my time at a WM, but out here, you need to speak 6 or 7 languages just to get anything, and don't even mention checking out. Our Wal-Mart is seriously like some third world market convention or something.

The one farther away is much larger and nicer, but there's half the parking that there should be, so it's not worth the hassle.