WALMART HAS JOES AGAIN!!!!!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
lolololololololololololololol your wal-greens is better than most targets. target is only useful for FOV figures and vehicles.

Target is all like "we got joes" and then you go in there and they're like "no joes, u mad?"

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I saw Shadow Tracker twice including the one I bought. Never saw LL or Cash-Money Destro.

All I can say is "It should have been you, Ice fishing Destro, it should have been yoooooooou!"

Several "moneyed" Destro's just popped up on eBay...all of which are going for a BIN of $29.99.

I imagine this is going to be like the RoC Kamakura or the 25th clear-varient Wraith => "ultra-rare" because the majority of the figures are collecting dust in warehouses somewhere, only to show up for $3.99 at a discount store in a couple years....

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Several "moneyed" Destro's just popped up on eBay...all of which are going for a BIN of $29.99.

I imagine this is going to be like the RoC Kamakura or the 25th clear-varient Wraith => "ultra-rare" because the majority of the figures are collecting dust in warehouses somewhere, only to show up for $3.99 at a discount store in a couple years....

did I mention that the people distributing the action figures are also trolls?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Picked up a 'gades Duke at Wally in Williamsburg over the weekend. Left the rest. When's Scarlett supposed to be released?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I like the head sculpt and she's got custom potential. I'll be a sad panda when they roll out whatever flimsy justification they're gonna use when they announce her canceling.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
wal-mart and friends will probably be all like "Female figures don't sell well!!1!1" like a bunch of sexist fags.

I find retailers perplexing, they don't mind female characters in star wars but OMG the Joes can't have any. What's the deal?

The K-mart in my town had the last wave of POC figures oddly enough, unfortunately it was just IG's and Crazy legs, no hawks :( that was a figure I really wanted to army build this year too, I wanted to buy ten or 12 of those. I don't think it's getting re-released in the 30th ANN is it?

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not that I've heard.

They've got to be out there somewhere. I suspect a Ross/Marshalls/Big Lots release one day.