WALMART HAS JOES AGAIN!!!!!

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Brothers, since Walgreens and Wal-Mart are unified, expect to find these new figures at Walgreens as well.

Found Steel Brigade single at Walgreens the other day, with the 30th package artwork.

Haven't seen any POC figures in a while, except for the lousy Santa Destros that seem to haunt every Target store on the planet.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
will walgreens sell them at a price comparable to wal-mart? I bet not.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well the Wal Tard I go to has the same figures it did last week. I'm kind of glad because I can use that as a well if I ever need parts. I don't want anything to do with the Renegades figures. I thought that Duke would have use but it's just a clone wars looking POS.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I dunno, I could probably works some devil magic on SE's ninjatos.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Magic is one thing but if you can make that figure cool we'll change your name to Jesus. :cool:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's CS Snake Eyes with a PoC SE head and some arms from some other figure (Torpedo?) with a shitty paint job.

Hasbro really phoned it in on that one. Might get it though, as I think I want those swords for a Slice custom.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
It is Torpedo's arms. The thing that holds his swords is neat. And his backpack/blaster holder. I can't figure out what the thing on his side is supposed to hold though. Maybe one of the knives?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
It is Torpedo's arms. The thing that holds his swords is neat. And his backpack/blaster holder. I can't figure out what the thing on his side is supposed to hold though. Maybe one of the knives?

I thought that held his blaster?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
One looks like a kunai and the other a sword-breaker, though I imagine it's just another kunai with the blades open.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm gonna feel stupid if I ever find the dandy from the Thor line and decide i want one of those rapiers from Cate Blanchett's character in Crystal Skull to go with him.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Fandral?

I want his head, anyhow. Not sure what I'll do with him concept-wise.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nah, I didn't read the comics so I didn't figure there was any point in seeing the movie.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
It's entertaining. I like Thor, but I prefer when he's with the Avengers, or the Strasinski run… the movie felt like a mix of his silver age stuff and the modern stuff. But it wasn't bad.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really don't go in for comic movies. It's kind of odd.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
still saw lots of joes on the pegs at wal-mart today. no renegades yet but those don't matter.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Ha I know one with a Paris Pursuit Baroness!
My closest one has a Shadow Tracker.

I'm looking for a Shadow Tracker (and a "Weapons Dealer" Destro). Can I talk you into picking it up and shipping it to New York?

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I really don't go in for comic movies. It's kind of odd.

I have to drag my older brother into every comic-related media event...including Thor. He did like Thor, though, mostly because of how they portrayed Loki. Loki's not your typical antagonist... my brother and I were still having conversations about minor points in this movie weeks afterwards.

Trust a Shakespearean actor/director to capture the nuance of the birth of tragedy; Thor is worth watching just to see Loki's evolution into a villain.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
I'm looking for a Shadow Tracker (and a "Weapons Dealer" Destro). Can I talk you into picking it up and shipping it to New York?
If it is still there sure. You realize they are $10.99 there right? Or was it $11.99?
I like Renegades Duke. The weapons ... eh again Hasbro gives us junk accessories. At least they gave us more with the other figures. The head, I couldn't believe they didn't paint the irises. That makes it look like the cartoon version. Nothing some painting can't fix. If the helmet fits I might use it as Short Fuse since Hasbro never gave us a decent head for that character.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No kidding MB. We got teased here in New England in early summer.

Destro has killed JOES!!

Doesn't matter what store target, tru or wally

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I oughta trade mine, shit.

This is what happens when distribution sucks more dick than a back-alley Tijuana whore.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I oughta trade mine, shit.

This is what happens when distribution sucks more dick than a back-alley Tijuana whore.

True, man. I now have no problem finding Shock Troopers or Alley Vipers, but I've never seen a Shadow Tracker in retail....

At least for ST, I still have the option of buying him on eBay (for an overly-inflated price). For the life of me, I can't seem to find any sign of Weapon-Supplier Destro at retail, on-line sites, or eBay....Did Hasbro only make 6 of those???

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I saw Shadow Tracker twice including the one I bought. Never saw LL or Cash-Money Destro.

All I can say is "It should have been you, Ice fishing Destro, it should have been yoooooooou!"

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I did see LL once in retail...exactly two days after I ordered one from HTS during a brief restocking window of opportunity....

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Huh, what do you know? I just checked my BBTS order...my ST which has been sitting in Pre-Order since June finally came through.

@Goldbug, don't worry about picking up that Shadow Tracker. Thanks, though.