WALMART HAS JOES AGAIN!!!!!

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
So I was thinking of posting this on Hisstank .. for shits and giggles ... I think it would ban me and i have a few trades in the works ... Id hate to lose out on some stuff in transition and not have access to it. But i would love to see the Nerdrage and have an angry mob after me ... Thoughts ?
P.s. Its phtoshopped

oh go for it now that would be funny as shit.

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
Way to catch my back MB...lol oh well .. the microscope this thing was held under was good enough for me

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Way to catch my back MB...lol oh well .. the microscope this thing was held under was good enough for me

My bad CO. I should check this thread more often. That stock on the gun stood out just enough for the natives over there. I think Zarana has made them hesitant. They seem to really question images now. :D

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I would almost get Charbroil if he was actually painted like that.

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
My bad CO. I should check this thread more often. That stock on the gun stood out just enough for the natives over there. I think Zarana has made them hesitant. They seem to really question images now. :D
Its all good .. The Zarana was pretty epic .. kinda hard to top that ... If i were to have timed this right It would of been a hole in one .. UNfortunately I hesitated in fear of them making a big deal about it and banning me .. IDK .. Maybe ill bump the 25th anniversary wave 8 thread again ... to get it going :p :D:D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I was just looking at a Steel Brigade figure and he has the vest similar to the Shock Trooper. Guess I'll have to get a few of them now if they show up again. It's in a green so it actually has function. Not sure how much of a pain it will be to take it off though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I didn't find anything wrong with the ST vest, and that's all SB's is.

And they come off just fine if you aren't a complete fucking idiot.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I meant it's not blue like their shirt. What the hell is he supposed to hide behind? An office cubicle?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
ST's vest is black, you retard. *insert raised eyebrow emoticon*

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh.

Wait, i thought Steel Brigade had the OD tac vest? Or have you moved on to his baby-blue blouse and I just missed it?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Oh.

Wait, i thought Steel Brigade had the OD tac vest? Or have you moved on to his baby-blue blouse and I just missed it?

That's why I was saying it has function. It's not the blue like the SB shirt. The figure without the vest could make a great corporate flunkie with that purdy blue shirt.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hey! Quit playin' with my toys! ;)

Thanks again, man. Glad I talked you into the dark side with that Steel Brigade figure! I'll paypal you for those in a few days, you Communazi.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's why I was saying it has function. It's not the blue like the SB shirt. The figure without the vest could make a great corporate flunkie with that purdy blue shirt.

SB should have been a club figure. Just sayin'.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
So how are the GI Joe figures selling at your local wal-marts? The Wal-marts here in Kentucky seem to be selling them off rather quick. They're doing a lot better than the Captain America crap. I wonder how many parents thought something to the effect of "Gee, my child has a Captain America figure, but no bad guys to fight other than battle droids. hey who are these Cobra guys? Whatever they look like bad guys and they're cheaper, I'll just get these instead of looking for fake Nazis."

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The only thing I've seen on the peg since I bought my 3 30th figures is the same lonesome J-V.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
that's weird, I haven't seen any JVs in Wal-Mart for a long time actually. They still appear in Targets though in large numbers.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, when Walmart reset if you happened to have one that was starting to carry the line again chances were good they started with a wave 1 & 2 refresher case.

He's the sole survivor of that case. It's not a bad figure, but I've got 3, with one still unopened and no real use for anything he comes with. He's not something you need more than a two-three man Hunter/Killer team.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
yeah, he's not exactly much for Army building. If he came with an assault rifle of some sort it wouldn't be so bad.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
An assault rifle would definitely have been been a plus.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mine are all over the place. Those that got some G Hawks, ST's, C Troopers now have nothing and for a while now. Some none and some with left over ROC Destros.

Just a damn tease

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
My local Wally has no Joes, but plenty of crappy cheap @ss The Corps figs and a few vehicles. That's it.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I know the super centers have them, but I'm not sure about the lesser wal-marts (assuming they still exist.)

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
At least your Joe pegs are ready for new product. All Mine has on them, is the stupid Bobble head things hanging on there pegs!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I'll be hitting up another Walmart this weekend while we are out of town. Maybe I'll get lucky... :D