what would be your 1/18 dream come true ?

sgt goat

Enlisted
Mar 25, 2014
heya guys ... what would you like to see out there in 1/18 ?

being new im astounded by the great design of many current figs but personally i would love to see more historical lines .. gurkhas from ww2 to modern era, russians of all types, militias ..especially would be great to see figs from ww1 ..
would also love to see more alt uni stuff , comic characters from less well known titles etc..
this is a bit of a poll as well as gauge of the market .. ie got some mates in the uk who are just starting to think about setting up their own toy company .. many of them are already toy/ game designers with proven backgrounds , talk of w40 k figs , steam punk has been abounding ..

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Simple... prices that emulate Wal-Mart pricing for vehicles and aircraft

$39.94

And a Hind.

Oh...the US. government to release actual pics of the Pave hawk stealth and that released in 1/18th scale.

sgt goat

Enlisted
Mar 25, 2014
hind would look th balls ... ill add a 1/18 judge dredd range .. lawmasters mmmmmm
surprised theres no russian toy companies selling that kinda stuff..

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Look at the Mega Blocks CoD line. All of that stuff and more a in highly detailed and heavy articulate 1:18th line.

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
A 1:18 scale MH-53J. Please please please

I would even settle for a Joe-ish scale Pave Low.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I would love to see a Icons from the Decades line. All the mega action characters/villains with actor likenesses. Dirt Harry, Scarface, Rambo, Godfather, Braddock, McClain, Pliskin, Mad Max...........

Last edited:

Maritime96

South East of Disorder
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Long Island, NY
Drop ship, APC and all of the colonial marines from Aliens. For my ww2 guys a schwimwagon and so many other pieces of armor

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
1:18 scale products available as if this were the '80s - lots of toy stores carrying lots of different products & lines.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not in any particular order after the first.

Another fiending for the Hind. Preferably a V model with the IR suppressors installed, though a good ol' D in Afghan War markings will be just as swell.

A November model Huey does have a lot of appeal for me, but I think I'd rather one of the Yankee model ones at this point.

WWI figures and airplanes. Too bad Admiral shit the bed.

I'll second NSA's call for an M35. I wonder what dumbass 21st Century was thinking when they trotted out that F-104 and not an M35. A jet that with no kills in Vietnam, and who arguably killed more of its own pilots than it did the enemies, over a cargo truck that still in use over 60 years after it's introduction. But I digress....

Cold War Russian figures. Bbi-level sculptural details, with Joe-style articulation and Dragon-quality accessories. Never happen, but this is a dream thread.

I've got a major hard-on for rotary wing. CH-34, H-13, SA341 Gazelle gunship, Westland Lynx, Ka-50, Ka-27 and an AH-1G are all on my "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" list.

What else....Ah, a Russian fast-mover. Preferably a MiG-29 or Su-27. JSI shit the bed on the Flanker.

For ground stuff: Flakpanzer Gepard and a Leopard 2A6. M42 Duster and the M163 VADS.

Finally, as this list is WAY too long as it is, a 1:18 line for Paolo Parente's Dust game:
Paolo Parente's Dust

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
A full line of game based characters from Resident Evil with Joe construction. The entire STARS team, Umbrella mercenaries and lab techs, police, SWAT, zombies, civilians, all other game protagonists.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
A line based on military shooter games- SOCOM/ Medal of Honor/ Battlefield/ Call of Duty. I'd even take some Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six & Splinter Cell characters.

I think those guys are sitting on a goldmine and must not realize it. If they can do megablocks I guess there is hope that we'll get a 1:18th line at some point.

The Right of Might

Bustin Ours', Savin' Your
Aug 30, 2011
A modern load out tactical vest for ARAH figures with holsters for removable weapons. The closest idea that Hasbro made was the 2006 Steel Brigade vest. Darkwynter and I were / are very close to a vest which is flexible enough to slip over a ARAH torso and still have access to the screw. The pouches would be interchangeable to reflect modern Molle system.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013

Kambei

Enlisted
Nov 28, 2012
heya guys ... what would you like to see out there in 1/18 ?

being new im astounded by the great design of many current figs but personally i would love to see more historical lines .. gurkhas from ww2 to modern era, russians of all types, militias ..especially would be great to see figs from ww1 ..

I would agree with this. The problem is that the companies that have made them in the past tend to concentrate on American and German World War 2 figures. That is why I am working on my 1:18 Action Man Project, remaking the old Action Man sets in 1:18 and expanding the line with customs that toy firms would be brave or foolhardy to attempt.

I would love to see British and German troop-s from both world wars, I would even like to see historical lines such as America Civil War, Zulu Wars, Napoleonic Wars and Ancient Rome.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD

StarCom - sweet!

McFarlane's Falcon would have worked for me. Too bad it was all a big cock tease.

I still remember a discussion over at HT, where I pointed out that it was a prototype and was corrected by several posters who insisted it was going into production and they'd send me pictures of them holding it when it came out. Still waiting on those pics... :trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
5". I don't think it was scaled correctly to the figures it was for, but it would have been fine for Joes.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've seen those pics plenty of times, but the numbers of items present ever ceases to amaze me.

"Stack 'em deep", indeed.