Zombie Lab figures.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I thought we had a thread for these already, but I couldn't find it.

https://www.facebook.com/DreamsConceptStudio/posts/868973819921697

So these look to basically be the The Walking Dead, but in the right scale and with articulation that doesn't suck. Hope these make it. Looks like I might finally get to make that combat schoolgirl custom. :trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
These are very cool. I'm less interested in zombies than I am simply getting some good modern civilians.

Same here. I can't recall any of the zombie concepts doing anything for me. I guess I'm just too damn picky when it comes to how I want my zombies to look.

Okay, that's awesome. Those Converse shoes with knee highs...love em!

Also, handjob hands. :trollface:

The face looks like a woman on the high side of twenty-five cosplaying as a schoolgirl, but the rest I can work with.

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida
I have no idea who did the dio but its really nice. I am really fired up about this Kickstarter. Plenty of civilians. I finally get 1/18 Zombies! I sold off all my walking dead figures last year in anticipation of this line. The civilians are going to fit great in many of my DIOS and the add-ons will allow me to make even more civilians. Take that with the fact that Eagle Force will release some hero's and villains next year and we are doing fine in 1/18.

Attachments

• Deputy.jpg
    Deputy.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 12

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm glad they're doing so well. $30 may be too rich for my blood, though the figures do look great.

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida
I'm glad they're doing so well. $30 may be too rich for my blood, though the figures do look great.

I agree, $30 is a lot but some of the guys on Hisstank broke it down. First shipping is included which is big because others don't include shipping plus if this thing keeps going the way its been the All In backers will end up with a cost of under $12.00 a figure after all the unlocks.

Attachments

• Deputy.jpg
    Deputy.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 13

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Anyone actually get in on this one? It sounds like they're making they're way through the Backerkit portion of the process.

Deslock

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2014
Tennessee
www.darksidealliance.com
It just goes to show you what a sad state of affairs it is now, that individual folks have to literally band together and beg folks for cash to make the products people want, because the established companies are so filled with uninspired idiots ("Corporate" that is.).

Hasbro has become a blight to this industry. But that's just half the problem. I have to base the other half of the problem on the retailers. Everyone just wants to play it safe. And safe is boring.

The people running these companies have become so out of touch with their customer base, that instead of giving us what we want, they actually try to tell us what we we want. And how's that working out for them ?.

So well that folks actually have to become investors in private ventures to get what they want, because the actual toy companies are so filled with fail. That the market is so starved for product, that individuals have to roll up their sleeves, beg money, and start making the shit themselves and distributing it online.

And while what they do make is awesome looking, for most it's too expensive, and you can't really just buy it.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Anyone actually get in on this one? It sounds like they're making they're way through the Backerkit portion of the process.

I pledged for 2...ended up getting Bane (suit) and the 2 pack survivors since it cost the same as 1...May as well get 3 figures instead of 2.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Are these gonna end up at BBTS like the Acid Rain stuff?

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida

Yep, I did. I got the all in package. I was hoping for some new reveals in the backerkit but there wasn't anything new. On a side note, I am really fired up about Marauder Johns WWII Kickstarter. Cant wait to say what they look like.

Reactions: jersey john

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like these are on-track. The factory said getting that many figures right at one time could be tricky, so it looks like they're busting it into two waves. First due April-May, then the second in May-June.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like Boss Fight bought the tooling and other assets for the ZL line, and are gonna be doing zombie stuff themselves.

Teaser for those that didn't get the email.