Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Some more. Here are your parts Eddie. These are just test casts yours will be clear. The fire hydrant, I'm sure you here this a lot. It was to big to fit in the box...

Awesome..hopefully you were able to make the hydrant hollow...otherwise it'll use up a lot of your resin...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I just think the mold needs to be hollow somehow to use less resin and save on resin costs...plus that hydrant will be a heavy piece to ship if it's solid resin

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Interested in doing these Jesse?...just one of the turtlenecks (they're the same mold)

rat

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I want to say he had the last two in his store before....I would like the first one though.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The first one (pilot Destro I think) look great on troops...I put it on stalker and it looked awesome...it's now on 'ultimate' SE...looks just as cool...

I looked through the store and didn't see the turtleneck piece anywhere...I think I'd buy 10 or more each of those things

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Okay...IF you do them, could it be in OD and/or tan?...those would probably be the most popular colors

Bunch of non-paintin' fools! :thumbsup:

On a more serious note -

What's the status of the "sending everything out and personally notifying everyone" thing.

Maybe if I ever see any of my stuff, it might inspire me to do something with it. It's been so long since I made the parts and sent them, I don't know if I care anymore.

And honestly, by all means let's talk about new stuff and what colors to run them in, BEFORE everyone gets their stuff from the prior crap.

:D !

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
PM sent.

On a more serious note -

What's the status of the "sending everything out and personally notifying everyone" thing.

Maybe if I ever see any of my stuff, it might inspire me to do something with it. It's been soO long since I made the parts and sent them, I don't know if I care anymore.

And honestly, by all means let's talk about new stuff and what colors to run them in, BEFORE everyone gets their stuff from the prior crap.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I wrote a nice little speech about my issues with Jesse, and my parts.

After waiting a bit to post it, I've decided to simply say -

Jesse... I just don't care anymore.

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California

On a more serious note -

Maybe if I ever see any of my stuff, it might inspire me to do something with it. It's been so long since I made the parts and sent them, I don't know if I care anymore.

Most people handle issues through PM, but I guess it wouldn't be Blasterman/Obi-Shinobi if he didn't publicly complain. As long as I've been customizing, I don't know if a week has passed without him bitching about some kind of sand in his vagina.

:D!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloud Strife

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Most people handle issues through PM, but I guess it wouldn't be Blasterman/Obi-Shinobi if he didn't publicly complain. As long as I've been customizing, I don't know if a week has passed without him bitching about some kind of sand in his vagina.

:D!

Hah...sand.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Yeah, you know me.

I will not apologize for posting concerns about a vendor publicly, nor will I stop doing so, because it effects everyone. We live in this "age of information", yet you guys want people to handle anything negative in PMs. Screw that.

At least I have the fucking balls to speak up, rather than just accept whatever bullshit from someone. Speaking of Vag's, some of you guys might want put some cream on that.

:D... hey fuckers, Eddie said to add it, so I added it. Wanna see it again? :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well if anyone is not happy with how things are done with an individual then there is no reason to not express concerns/feelings about it. If you paid for stuff then finding out what is up with is natural. It would be better to keep it to PM of course. Airing out on the boards is one thing but no reason to keep going back and forth. I am waiting for stuff but I did not pay so it is not a big deal to me. All I do is ask on occasion to see what is up. Things will get to us eventually.