Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011

One of your offspring, Joe?

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
Yeah, you know me.

I will not apologize for posting concerns about a vendor publicly, nor will I stop doing so, because it effects everyone. We live in this "age of information", yet you guys want people to handle anything negative in PMs. Screw that.

At least I have the fucking balls to speak up, rather than just accept whatever bullshit from someone. Speaking of Vag's, some of you guys might want put some cream on that.

:D... hey fuckers, Eddie said to add it, so I added it. Wanna see it again? :D

I think there's a certain amount of class and civility we should observe, handling things privately unless it becomes evident that actual, malicious malfeasance is at work. Has TJ made some mistakes, had some problems, had some delays? Totally. But he hasn't ripped anyone off, or disappeared when things go wrong, he's been here answering questions and correcting any problems that come up. In short, he's kept it classy and professional.

And yes, Obi, I'm sure we're all impressed with the big brass balls it takes to be a troll in an internet forum. I'm surprised you can walk with those things. Shift one over here so we can all pin a medal of bravery on it letting you know how impressed we all are. :D!

-CC

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think there's a certain amount of class and civility we should observe, handling things privately unless it becomes evident that actual, malicious malfeasance is at work. Has TJ made some mistakes, had some problems, had some delays? Totally. But he hasn't ripped anyone off, or disappeared when things go wrong, he's been here answering questions and correcting any problems that come up. In short, he's kept it classy and professional.
-CC

All this is true, but at the same time I get where Obi is comming from. Like him, I'm still waiting for stuff, and have been told more than once it's being taken care of. Maybe I just have a little more fuse on my patience grenade.

But make no mistake, it vexes me to see people getting their stuff and yet I'm still waiting.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
And yes, Obi, I'm sure we're all impressed with the big brass balls it takes to be a troll in an internet forum. I'm surprised you can walk with those things. Shift one over here so we can all pin a medal of bravery on it letting you know how impressed we all are. :D!

-CC

That sounds like a future custom challange/contest/idea!!!!

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
Yeah, C'mon Jesse. Fill out the outstanding orders before you work on new stuff like those SW figure casts recently posted. It's only fair, mate.

Okay, I see where you guys are coming from...maybe I should clarify something here...

The mold for the SW Republic Trooper was made before Jesse went into the hospital. It's only since he's been out that I went over to his place and cleaned it out and poured a cast myself. I guess by posting that, I gave the impression it was something he had just molded... not the case. So I guess I can see where you guys might have gone "Hey, wait a minute..."

I guess the difference is I know the guy personally, not just as some cat on the boards. I don't know what he has outstanding as I'm not really involved aside from working on some hobby projects here and there, but let me know and next time I'm over there I'll kick his ass. :p

-CC

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Yeah, C'mon Jesse. Fill out the outstanding orders before you work on new stuff like those SW figure casts recently posted. It's only fair, mate.

Some of the stuff he's casting now is stuff that we sent him last summer and have been bugging him about (along with our orders). The CG head, kidman, head, C4 and sewer cover. He's getting them cast so he can send those parts back to us along with our orders from last year. Just as he's catching up on store orders he's catching up on the casting parts...

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Hell, when I was a kid I fantasized about riding a Triceratops to school. I suppose a rhino would be an acceptable alternative. :)

Well a triceratops would be one of the only things that could survive a typical walk to school in Australia.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Well a triceratops would be one of the only things that could survive a typical walk to school in Australia.

Especially in some of the other suburbs around here (not mine) with drug-dealing Aussies and Vietnamese, carjacking Turks and Lebanese, and knife-wielding Africans, Samoans and Maoris. I'm generalizing, of course, but you get the picture. Give me spiders and snakes (and a Triceratops) any day. :)

Last edited:

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
A baby Rhino would be cool, but when it starts to weigh a ton or two, lol.. I don't know if I'd want it jumping on the couch or not.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Especially in some of the other suburbs around here (not mine) with drug-dealing Aussies and Vietnamese, carjacking Turks and Lebanese, and knife-wielding Africans, Samoans and Maoris. I'm generalizing, of course, but you get the picture. Give me spiders and snakes (and a Triceratops) any day. :)

Wait a minute! I was under the impression that Australia was nothing but flat lands and one or two bars located next to junk vehicles. Have I been living a lie?!?

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Wait a minute! I was under the impression that Australia was nothing but flat lands and one or two bars located next to junk vehicles. Have I been living a lie?!?

Don't forget the nomadic gangs roaming the wastelands in their cobbled-together motorcycles and off-roaders, forever searching for women to ravish and fuel to steal.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
By petted, you mean like what you do to a cat...right?

Cause if so...I'm gonna go with no.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I thought all Aussies had Aborigine house keepers and butlers...is that a misconception?

Everything I needed to learn about Australia I learned by watching The Wiggles and Quigley Down Under

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I've seen one up close, but "no touchy". Same with kangaroos.

I have petted a wombat and a koala though.

When I worked at the ford warranty center, we used to have reps come in from the suppliers...we had some from Australia (Magna IIRC) come in often...

Well the lady said koalas are cute, but quite stinky...I don't care, I want a baby koala...can you say chick magnet?

Last edited:

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I thought THIS is how you Yanks see the world?

This is only SLIGHTLY inaccurate - drop bears are actualy quite widespread.

EDIT: 2000th post in this thread! Bad luck, NSA! :D

Last edited: