the land of Virginia
This is all I know...

I just died. That is beautiful.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Did you find out if these are on the menu Jesse?

Interested in doing these Jesse?...just one of the turtlenecks (they're the same mold)

rat

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I have them except for the black one and I'm not talking about Stalker. I'll see if CC has one I'm picking up some parts from him today.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Cool cool...there's another bandanna thing on the Renegades Tunnel Rat that's equally cool...don't think I saw that one in your store either...

If you need any, especially the turtleneck, LMK, I have them all :)

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Just got in my pending orders (from September and October, if anyone's keeping track). Looks like everything's there and he threw in extras as well.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Jesse, any word on my order? I'm going to just hope that the mail goes through, hah. Don't forget to toss in that Darklon gun and the Falcon beret, those were missing from my previous 2 orders. :)

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Sounds like Jesse's catching up! Great news brotha!

Yes I am...just about there. Just have to ship stuff. Good thing is that disaster will never happen again. If something happened to me, anyone can just step in and ship stuff cause everything I sell from now one is cast before its but on the site.

I have some vehicle parts curing in the molds right now that you sent in.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Totally unrelated but I thought of this accident. One of the squads had in my unit when I was in Somalia. Took them 5 hours to extract the driver and squad leader.

Attachments

• Somalia crash1.jpg
    Somalia crash1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 33
  • somalia crash.jpg
    somalia crash.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 29

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I see lots of reasons why yer not supposed to smoke on the job, especially around LOTS of paper...

Totally unrelated but I thought of this accident. One of the squads had in my unit when I was in Somalia. Took them 5 hours to extract the driver and squad leader.

"I'm holding out for a hero!...holding out for a hero till the end of the night...he's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be first from the fight!"

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
That was in MOG, right?
We had that on convoy routes from Belet Weyne to MOG all the time. What's pretty shitty in the city is even worse out in the bush.
Hey, we've got the 20th anniversary of that mission this year.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Yeah that's the Mog....it sucked out in the bush. All those aholes taking pot shots at us all the time. I remember one time we were out in the middle of now where and someone was shooting at us and we couldn't see the shooter. All we heard were bullets breaking the sound barrier(sounds like branches breaking) and sand flying up everywhere. I hated that place at times.

That was in MOG, right?
We had that on convoy routes from Belet Weyne to MOG all the time. What's pretty shitty in the city is even worse out in the bush.
Hey, we've got the 20th anniversary of that mission this year.

Last edited:

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Yeah, they spell hospitality differently down there.
It's like the goddamn Bronx, every village is another militia's turf and they all shoot at you.
Too bad we weren't allowed to torch the whole place.