Casting Sites: Links, Info + Alerts

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
I just ordered from him a couple weeks ago and got my order within about a week or so. Products are awesome too

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What's to be bummed about? When I say "not as quick as me" I'm joking. I mean, I have no life outside of this so I pack and ship things in 24 hours or less. But Mike will ship within a week... he always did with the pieces I ordered from him.

I have little tolerance waiting for casters is all. If I gotta pay immediately then you (in the general sense) need to have your ass at the post office same or next-day with my stuff. I'm terribly impatient at times.

Rockblock is the last custom that takes me 10 months to complete (not that casters had anything to do with that).

Anyhoo, thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll file it for later use!

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
I know that not everyone does this full time, and not everyone makes parts and waits for them to be sold. I'm sure that compared with some of the other casters, waiting 3 - 5 days for parts to be made and shipped isn't that bad... is it?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not if that's what it turns out to be.

You (again, in the general sense) guys have a track record of fragile health and ridiculous wait times.

;)

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
So wait, it's okay to have a WHOLE THREAD DEDICATED to bitching about Jesse, where half the claims are probably false, but it's BAD to talk bad about Alyosha and B.A.T.?

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
It's always been that way. I don't think any thread that bitches about Aly or even any comment bitching about him stay on the site for long. They all have a way of disappearing...

They had a thread bitching about Jesse? Was it removed?

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
It's always been that way. I don't think any thread that bitches about Aly or even any comment bitching about him stay on the site for long. They all have a way of disappearing...

They had a thread bitching about Jesse? Was it removed?

Most of it was in Jesse's casting thread over there, before they dropped the hammer and pretended they cared about him. Now they have some resolution thread, and I'm sure it will devolve into bitching and conspiracy theories when people don't get their orders yesterday.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Jesses problem is that he hasn't coughed up bribe money to HT...start fanning out the Benjamin's and the rules start bending for you...

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
It must be.... I mean, there's people bitching that 2 months have gone by and they haven't gotten their stuff. Yet, I constantly see people saying they have no problem waiting 7 months for Aly to ship items, which is his normal turn around time. WTF?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The point is, he's paying up one way or another...there's a game being played at HT..there always has been...either get with it, or GTFO! :rolleyes:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Jesses problem is that he hasn't coughed up bribe money to HT...start fanning out the Benjamin's and the rules start bending for you...

Jesse actually puts some of his money he makes into buying more casting materials to make things to sell... He doesn't just pocket it, so he's probably got less bribe money to waste.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I almost posted that we have a Castings 411 thread where we discuss this kind of stuff...but that would just encourage people to come over here.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I almost posted that we have a Castings 411 thread where we discuss this kind of stuff...but that would just encourage people to come over here.

and if you do that over there....

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
I like this line a guy said.
If they're buying ads on hisstank, you'll never see a forum that allows complaints about them.

Yeah, I saw that and thought the same thing... except the discussion in question doesn't concern that. They always take down the bitching threads when it's for friends of the site, not necessarily sponsors and whatnot.