GI JOE Super Wave 3 pre-orders up

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
EE has w4 in stock. Credit to the rogue who dared post a non-sanctioned retailer on HT (and subsequently got the thread nuked).

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HJ52220E

Wait...you can't even talk about retailers that don't pay the mob now?!...good gawd...like MR said, why does anyone go to that site anymore?...it's like China...you only get to know what they want you to know about, only get to talk about what they say you can talk about and if you break their laws, you get "killed"...

Is that SE the same one from the SDCC set?

It looks exactly like the one I have...

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I see your point...the good ole days of paying for cable to avoid commercials are gone...how did that happen?...I don't watch them though...I either record what I want and FF through the ads or switch between shows when ad time arrives...

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I was initially excited for the NV as it was my favorite viper as a kid, but now, I think I'll just wait for someone to cast the helmet...I'm not digging the skinny legs.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
It's ok because rfarrell posted it and he bought 20 cases so he could charge triple in his BST along with his sealed cases of his SDCC Transformer Crossover sets...

He has wave 3.5 cases posted at $80 more than what you can get them for in damn near every online store. :wtf:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I bought some stuff off of him as well...he shipped fast and was easy to deal with, but I didn't get raped by him either.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I think anyone can see that charging $200 for a case that sells for $114 right now is a bit of a dick, but also, the consumers are pretty retarded if they're buying it.

Maybe he's just setting his prices now so that when the wave is discontinued he can resume scalping?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
At the risk of getting blackballed. I've dealt with rfarrell and I really don't have any problem with him.

I don't even know who he is. If you made a deal with him and you're happy with it... great. I'm not gonna judge you or him for it. Myself... i won't pay crazy scalper like prices. That's just my take on it.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I bought some 30th Vamps and PoC hisstank a off of him for $15 each so he hasn't always had jacked up prices...

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I think anyone can see that charging $200 for a case that sells for $114 right now is a bit of a dick, but also, the consumers are pretty retarded if they're buying it.

Maybe he's just setting his prices now so that when the wave is discontinued he can resume scalping?

Your citing one "hot" item in a list of otherwise fairly reasonably price items.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
It was mostly sarcasm, but we don't want anyone to think we're issuing a witch-hunt on any 'sTankers. :salute:

Just sayin', If I were him, I'd feel a bit singled out. There are way more dick headed goings on over there, than his bst. Personally, I miss all the dudes that don't post in the creative section anymore. The one mod really fucked things up.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
How the fuck did this become a discussion about someone that does not even sell here?

Did anyone get the damn figures and if so where are pictures? Show them bitches!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Just sayin', If I were him, I'd feel a bit singled out. There are way more dick headed goings on over there, than his bst. Personally, I miss all the dudes that don't post in the creative section anymore. The one mod really fucked things up.

yeah, not that he will ever read this thread anyway but 99% of the comments that were made... were in jest.

Honestly, I don't feel bad for that site. They have done nothing but make poor decisions and drive people away over petty shit for over 5 years now. They deserve it.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
How the fuck did this become a discussion about someone that does not even sell here?

Did anyone get the damn figures and if so where are pictures? Show them bitches!

did you get your Vipers today? Many Officers got their prizes today and I mailed them at the same time.