WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
They have spies everywhere. :trollface:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I just need wave 4 to ship ASAP so I can finish my Bombstrike custom. I got all my wave 3.5 stuff, it's old news now.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yup. My HTS order was delivered by USPS. FedEx handed it off, and it was delivered at 4pm yesterday, our usual delivery time.

Why in fuck's name I schedule mail holds while I'm out of town, I have no idea. They never actually hold my packages for me.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Wave 4 was up early this AM.. as I was checking out, someone was plucking them one by one out of my virtual shopping cart... :(

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Finally shipped my BBTS Pile Of Loot... I was like 1 day shy of them automatically shipping it, and my Masterpiece Prowl came in stock! Talk about cutting it close. Should be here by next Wednesday.

I got in the second half of my HTS order (Bruce and Lady Jaye) and I have to ask this: does anyone else who got the newer batch of figures find that the face paint apps are much better on the second runs?

Maybe I'm just being nice to Hasbro, but my Colton and LJ both looked tons better in-hand than what I was expecting. I don't really plan on repainting either of them now.

Psycho Joe Guy

Enlisted
Mar 5, 2013
They have spies everywhere. :trollface:

I have some funny shit for you: I was perma-banned in May or June for telling one of their many micro-dicked "moderators" to go fuck himself replying to a PM where I was 'infracted' because my "intent" was "wrong." Didn't even break any of their Nazi rules, but I stood up for myself against the Jet Tits Set.

If you don't think they're not a bunch of paranoid losers guarding their own private little fiefdom, allow me to share this: I set up a new account about a month ago and never made a single post; I just wanted to be able to see the forum without all the stupid signature shit and have larger number of posts per page. After being banned for almost six months, within two days of registering a non-posting account, they fucking IP banned me.

I can't even look at the forum at all (really I can't- OH the pain- what's a proxy or a router?) I didn't make a single post, nor did I intend to, which technically doesn't violate anything- all their multiple user ID rules concern 'posters' and I didn't. I'm sure they probably made some "posts" up for me though. That happened quite a few times under my original ID with one of the particularly cunty mods.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I have some funny shit for you: I was perma-banned in May or June for telling one of their many micro-dicked "moderators" to go fuck himself replying to a PM where I was 'infracted' because my "intent" was "wrong." Didn't even break any of their Nazi rules, but I stood up for myself against the Jet Tits Set.

If you don't think they're not a bunch of paranoid losers guarding their own private little fiefdom, allow me to share this: I set up a new account about a month ago and never made a single post; I just wanted to be able to see the forum without all the stupid signature shit and have larger number of posts per page. After being banned for almost six months, within two days of registering a non-posting account, they fucking IP banned me.

I can't even look at the forum at all (really I can't- OH the pain- what's a proxy or a router?) I didn't make a single post, nor did I intend to, which technically doesn't violate anything- all their multiple user ID rules concern 'posters' and I didn't. I'm sure they probably made some "posts" up for me though. That happened quite a few times under my original ID with one of the particularly cunty mods.

:medalofhonor:

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
yeah, same here. I'd like one, but I'd probably customize it anyway, lol. Might as well make a custom one anyway.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Better options out there for a "night viper" just need a good NV optic and helmet.