Casting Sites: Links, Info + Alerts

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I wanna scoop up the other four, but I'd also like some other stuff...a restock would help :D

I know, I almost didn't get them because EVERYTHING else I want (that I didn't get in my last still-processing order) is out of stock. What is this, BrokenArrowToys?!

:trollface:

Pm me what you both need and / or missing.... I will figure something out. :thumbsup:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I'll get the item numbers and let ya know...thanks mang!

Funny thing is, I still need to put to use the last batch of stuff I got :D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Sweet. He (or you, too… you helping Jesse out now, I assume?) can combine them into one package if that's easier or cheaper. Whatever works.

I'm dying for Jesse to finally get that Bazooka trooper webgear in-stock. Or am I imagining that? (I could be imaging such a thing.)

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I am mostly his public relations / communications guy. If I lived closer... I'd probably be in packing and shipping.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Now that I think about it, that very well may be a wishlist-come-to-life on my part. If it's not in the works, no biggie.

If he doesn't have one...I'll send in the next shipment to him...I was thinking since mine did not have the holster attached...someone else was sending theirs...

Not a big deal for me to send one. :D

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Just received my order from avacslab.ecrater.com and am thoroughly impressed. I placed the order on Monday and received it today. I got an email notifying me of when it was shipped and the casts are top-notch (clean, no bubbles or holes). I got his Tomax and Xamot sculpts and really dig them, though I'm probably going to reduce the scar on Xamot's face a little bit (I think Xamot is the one with the scar). I also got the Punisher, both 'stached Law sculpts. Both look great as well.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Odd you posted that, I got my first order in from AVAC today too.

Of the bits I ordered, there were a few imperfections but nothing I can't fix since I've been customizing for awhile. Some people may not be able to fix some of the issues, but they were very minor. With that said, I'm still very happy with the order.

AVAC packed the items well, and threw in some extras to boot, so that made up for any minor flaws. His shipping is also some of the fastest that I've seen, probably tying with Darkwynter from The Angelforge (not knocking anyone I have bought from or not bought from yet) considering I ordered this weekend, and they shipped on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. That's about as fast as the USPS can possibly manage, so kudos. :)

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Anyone else having trouble getting to Taterbot's site? I get this message whether i click on the link here or type in the address.-

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Anyone else having trouble getting to Taterbot's site? I get this message whether i click on the link here or type in the address.-

Yeah. I contacted him on facebook and he said it would be down for at least a couple of weeks as he's trying to switch to a different server/domain/somethingtothateffect.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa

He posted on FB (I think) to contact him via PM on OG13 for orders. :thumbsup:

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Just received my order from avacslab.ecrater.com and am thoroughly impressed. I placed the order on Monday and received it today. I got an email notifying me of when it was shipped and the casts are top-notch (clean, no bubbles or holes). I got his Tomax and Xamot sculpts and really dig them, though I'm probably going to reduce the scar on Xamot's face a little bit (I think Xamot is the one with the scar). I also got the Punisher, both 'stached Law sculpts. Both look great as well.

Odd you posted that, I got my first order in from AVAC today too.

Of the bits I ordered, there were a few imperfections but nothing I can't fix since I've been customizing for awhile. Some people may not be able to fix some of the issues, but they were very minor. With that said, I'm still very happy with the order.

AVAC packed the items well, and threw in some extras to boot, so that made up for any minor flaws. His shipping is also some of the fastest that I've seen, probably tying with Darkwynter from The Angelforge (not knocking anyone I have bought from or not bought from yet) considering I ordered this weekend, and they shipped on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. That's about as fast as the USPS can possibly manage, so kudos. :)

Thanks for the reviews fella's! I appreciate it a lot. :hijack:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
How long does Raginspoon usually take on orders? I ordered a few weeks ago, haven't heard anything since.

*EDIT*

J-to-the-K. Package was in the mail tonight. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
How long does Raginspoon usually take on orders? I ordered a few weeks ago, haven't heard anything since.

*EDIT*

J-to-the-K. Package was in the mail tonight. :thumbsup:

Haha... I ordered from RS at the beginning of last week and got my order in yesterday as well.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Yeah, this was my second time ordering from him and both times I've received my order in what I consider to be in timely fashion.