Marvel Infinite 2015

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Here's Shanna..

She's basically black cat with a fucked up face

I've actually seen a nice custom using her on FB Id like to try. If I could figure out how to snag a pic I would,lol.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Print Screen button (up by F12). Still think I can use them legs, maybe the arms and head.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
There is a REALLY good kitbash up! Using my phone.,had to work around it.

Scarjo head,ms marvel hair,elektra lower arms.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
This is the most disappointing toyline in the history of toys, imho. The difference between what we get and what one thinks with the phrase '18th Hasbro Marvel line' is wider than the Ginnungagap.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
marvel wise,or 1:18 wise? Marvel wise compared the the early figures maybe,and that's just off not being pea sized with huge hair. 1:18? oh,hell no! lol.

We all forgot Aurora! that's a REALLY good head!!

I used a cast of one on this figure,and here she is holding the original. I altered the cast slightly when it was soft,and fresh out of the mold in this example..I put a slight dimple above her nose to add that little crease,and a slight dimple in her chin as well,..

I actually was looking around shopping for parts on ebay,and came across some really promising heads on some older figures that look VERY realistic! I bought a few for cheap from mostly China sellers..we will see..

Last edited:

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011

Quick run down. The arms aren't the bend material I thought they were going to be. They plug in on his back (big surprise) and have a swivel in the mid section of each. I think that's pretty lame as it doesn't add to the look of them if they're all point in weird ass directions. The figure is solid as hell. No torso joint, but again, I don't miss it. shoulder and Bicep joint combo like a lot of MU have. Hinge elbow...AND ball joint wrists. So weird. Pretty much the standard MU leg construction. I haven't opened any others from the wave yet, but so far he's the front runner for my favorite.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Also, the peg holes on the back are different sizes from left to right. You can't swap the arms left to right. You can swap them top to bottom, but having more available configurations would be nice.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I'm sure that's what she said.

Yeah, it isn't a hard fix, just one that is more of a pain in the ass.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Those legs are too long for that torso. That figure is a soup sandwich, and it tells me Hasbro is jockeying with Mattel for the title of "Biggest Fuck-up in the Toy Industry".

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Overall, 'Hasbro18th scale Marvel Comics toys' has been the biggest disappointment of my entire toy-collecting life. Universally terrible engineering and/or proportioning, a complete lack of vision or ambition, and zero attempt to do anything beyond the bare minimum of effort. I'm long past overlooking the issues and making excuses for Hasbro, and am similarly done giving them money. I literally haven't given them a single penny this year because literally nothing they offer is worth having or the effort of fixing. There's literally too many problems to list, but the entire line is best described by the question:

Where the fuck is Ghost Rider's bike?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Those legs are too long for that torso. That figure is a soup sandwich, and it tells me Hasbro is jockeying with Mattel for the title of "Biggest Fuck-up in the Toy Industry".

Yeah, Doc Ock and Luke Cage/Absorbing Man should not share legs. WTF. Otto should be noticeably shorter.

This leg/torso combo might work for Kingpin though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, you might get a believable Fisk out of them.

GiJoe4157

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2013
Here's Shanna..

She's basically black cat with a fucked up face

I've actually seen a nice custom using her on FB Id like to try. If I could figure out how to snag a pic I would,lol.

I wonder if those upper arms are compatible with a Star Wars Black Series Mara Jade torso? -But then I have to wonder if the Shanna upper arms are compatible with female Joe lower arms?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Vulture is fucking terrible. Easily the worst thing Hasbro has ever put out. Ever. Ever ever. The wings don't stay on his arms at all, and once you get them on, you can't pose them in any way realistic at all.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I can deal with the no torso joint on most figures. For some reason, it's really obvious on him. I still hate this figure. Terribly hate it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The lack of a waist and/or torso joint on this figure borders on criminal...

Yup. Also no bicep swivel or thigh and/or calf swivel. Wouldn't be surprised to hear that there's no wrist articulation either and the hands are just painted.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
The sooner you guys get it thru your head Hasbro no longer cares about making quality 18th product for any brand, the sooner they'll quit making them at all and maybe somebody else can get the licenses.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Who, Mattel? Jaks? Bandai? Nobody has the ability to produce quality 4" figures like Hasbro. And Big-H simply refuses to do so, and instead favors higher-margin, poorly designed movie crap.

Honestly, I'm to the point, having just last month opened a few thousand (no joke) figures from the 25th Joe, PoC, two joe movie lines, and pretty much every MU figure from the very beginning, I don't know that I care if they ever make good figures ever again. I can't make a dio big enough or make enough customs to use them as fodder. I'm swimming in a small mountain of joes and Marvel figures. Yes, First World Problems, I know, but it makes me pretty apathetic toward whatever lame direction all of the toy companies seem to be going. I've got my lifetime supply, and Hasbro can 5-poa themselves into oblivion for all I care.

Between Hasbro going full-retard on figure design and Marvel waging an internal war against the X-Men, there is zero chance the figures I want to see will ever get made. I'll use the figures I have and all the custom cast parts from lots of talented people to make what I want. Hasbro can go play in the traffic.