Marauder Inc. General Thread

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Communist Bullet Sponge II: Gulag Boogaloo unlocked. Yay, PPSh!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Guess I need to break out my carded stuff to sell off, and start squirelling away some money.

Innuendoh

Mar 17, 2018
I couldn't pull the trigger. Don't get me wrong, I think the figures are awesome, it's the thickness of the web gear and how it sticks up above the shoulders that killed it for me. I know the point is to make the figures customizeable, but that would just drive me batty.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think it might look better over soft goods. Glad I still have a zeltbahn or two for use with the Germans, and I'm sure a pash palatka for the Reds isn't gonna be terrible to make.

I can not wait to see how all this kit looks on the Acid Rain figures.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That VSK turned out pretty nice, lack of Russian optics aside.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Glad they hit the Russians.. wish I had money to have gotten the package.. but everything outside the $1000 package seemed too expensive/figure.

Will be interested in seeing these come out and be actually available though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's such a long wait. Mmmm, StG 44-weilding Germans with Russian rucksacks. Accssories alone are gonna cost me a fortune. Vietnam is gonna be killer. Just imagine the Cold War stuff we can create, especially if they give us Australian SAS. Bush War customs here we come.
#1:18Rennaisance

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Between Hiya, Boss Fight, Marauder, Dream Concept and Chicken Fried Toys (hey, things seem to be progressing, even if it is at a glacial pace.) the next 18 months are looking nice. If Ouying Studios' Planet Green Valley and G.T Toys' Parallel War turn out not to just be vaporware so much the better. Haven't been this excited about the scale in years.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yes! Admittedly I’d kind of forgotten about those. Are we out of digital and in to plastic?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Here you go

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 18
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 15
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 14

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh wow! They even did lesbians! They did the suits right. They don't look too bulky.
:troll:

That regular cheap suit buck is perfect for MiB figures. Thankfully I've got J and K heads laying around.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
John Wick is a movie series staring Keanu killing folks.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Heh, cool. But yeah, that sheen. Eesh.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, he did say that we should sell our cloak and buy a sword if we did not have one. He's just keepin' up with technology.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
I placed my first order at Marauders for some figure parts a few weeks ago. What is their typical lead time?

I ordered a figure and a dog back on Feb 11th. They sent an email saying due to the massive amount of orders, there would be a delay. My order got here today. They threw in an extra male noggin and a few extra pieces of gear. Pretty nice of them.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
MGS has always been a stand up operation to my knowledge. They’ve always been prompt and usually do throw you a bonus bone or two. That said, I haven’t bought from them in some time, so the recent upticks may be having some effect. I’d expect them to come through ultimately though.

mutt71

Enlisted
Oct 14, 2017
I ordered from them and was also told of a delay due to vacation and a large backup of orders. My order arrived less than a week later with a few extra, unexpected parts added in. I am very happy with them and will not hesitate to order from them over and over.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I placed my first order at Marauders for some figure parts a few weeks ago. What is their typical lead time?
they got 4 months worth of orders in 1st month since KS stuff hit the site...so turnaround is much longer than usual...may be up to 3 weeks...usually 3 days.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I cannot believe no one on here is talking about the WWII figs shipping soon...have you seen the pics MJ has dropped recently?

Hey "Marauder Fighting 783!"
We are in the final stretch of the Marauder Task Force World War II Kickstarter event here at Marauder HQ! While we prepare shipments and wait for just a small remaining handful of items to arrive...we wanted to share some never before released images of ACTUAL MTF WWII PRODUCTION items!
First in line are some of the US Marines

Marine Rifleman

Marine BAR Gunner

Marine Flamethrower

Marine Camo Thompson Gunner

We will send updates with images of several other final production MTF WWII Kickstarter items over the next several days. We want to give our supporters some cool details about what is on the way during this final wait before shipping.
Thanks again for your support!
MJ & MGR Crew

[/QUOTE]

Another update:

Hey "Marauder Fighting 783!"
As we get closer to shipping, PLEASE be sure you have entered your CORRECT shipping address on the www.backerkit.com website. Please log in and check if you have moved or changed your address. Please do not email us to check your address or email us to say all is okay. ONLY email us if you have difficulty making the change yourself. There are almost 800 of you, so please make any adjustments yourself and only get us involved as a last resort. Please log into www.backerkit.com to check.
Also, to make this update "more fun"....here are images of ACTUAL PRODUCTION Marauder Task Force Japanese Soldiers.

Japanese Rifleman

Japanese Type 95 Machine Gunner

Japanese NCO Officer

"Jungle Melee!"

We will send updates with more images of more production items over the next several days. It is starting to get pretty exciting around here!
Take care!
MJ & MGR Crew[/QUOTE]

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, they look awesome! I’m just not a WWII collector, so I won’t be owning any. If they were to produce some modern soldiers, Marines or say pilots, I’d be all over it.