Marauder Inc. General Thread

Innuendoh

Mar 17, 2018
I couldn't pull the trigger. Don't get me wrong, I think the figures are awesome, it's the thickness of the web gear and how it sticks up above the shoulders that killed it for me. I know the point is to make the figures customizeable, but that would just drive me batty.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think it might look better over soft goods. Glad I still have a zeltbahn or two for use with the Germans, and I'm sure a pash palatka for the Reds isn't gonna be terrible to make.

I can not wait to see how all this kit looks on the Acid Rain figures.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Glad they hit the Russians.. wish I had money to have gotten the package.. but everything outside the $1000 package seemed too expensive/figure.

Will be interested in seeing these come out and be actually available though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's such a long wait. Mmmm, StG 44-weilding Germans with Russian rucksacks. Accssories alone are gonna cost me a fortune. Vietnam is gonna be killer. Just imagine the Cold War stuff we can create, especially if they give us Australian SAS. Bush War customs here we come.
#1:18Rennaisance

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Between Hiya, Boss Fight, Marauder, Dream Concept and Chicken Fried Toys (hey, things seem to be progressing, even if it is at a glacial pace.) the next 18 months are looking nice. If Ouying Studios' Planet Green Valley and G.T Toys' Parallel War turn out not to just be vaporware so much the better. Haven't been this excited about the scale in years.