K-Tiger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I'm not down at the shoppe right now, but I will be later and I can check on that item then. You are referring to the boot-knives and such, right? Yeah, thought so. I must have some spare of those, but prolly not too many - I'll know for sure by this evening. Can't wait to see your list!

Hey, lemme ask you about Avengers 4" the wave with movie Black Widow and Hawkeye - have you seen any in your area? So far it looks like they've hit CA, AZ & TX. I'm in KY and we usually get pretty good distribution of stuff here, but these are showing up in Targets first, it seems and the nearest Target is about 100 miles. I'm needing pretty bad a Black Widow & Hawkeye. Just thought I'd ask.
    KT, its all available - only thing is, there's alot less of the Allied stuff than Axis, like less than half. Rarest of all are the BAR's.
    I got the Motts! The first pic is of the whole lot. the rest are of some separate lots: belts, rifles, zeltbahns, helmets, etc. This should give you an idea of how you can mix and match things to your liking. I dremeled out a bunch of the helmets and they fit perfectly now! There's gotta be over 100 items in all.

I figure I could totally suit-up to three of your troops per one DG figure.

Let me know what you think is fair trade for your time and $$$ spent on acquiring these items.

Thanks!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Hey man - I'll get those pictures today - really, I will! Seriously, I've gotten behind on some correspondence - I apologize. I am cool if you've already traded with them. I should be able to snap pix and post to you by early afternoon. You know what I really love about the shirt SW is wearing (30th Sgt. Stalker & SE, too)? It is the perfect Commando wool shirt. Like what Jason Bourne wears in the first one. But, if you really wanna keep SW for yourself, I completely understand. It's on principle, y'know?
    Hey K-Tiger: Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! YES - I am VERY interested in picking these up from you! When you say you've found 4/6, you mean 4 out of the 6 total, right? OK, which ones? I'm looking for Shipwreck and the C-Trooper: two of each, or one SW and 3 CT or 4 CT's or - well, I'm not even sure what you've got.

What do you think is fair trade for your efforts and $$? I've got multiples of EVERY SINGLE accessory from the Action18+ line including all the different belts with ammo pouches, not just the MP44, but also the MP40, the Gewehr, stick grenades, Karabiner 98, panzerfausts, anti-tank mines . . . everything! I can take a picture of several lots of stuff if you like.
    just wanted to thank you again for the link to the 1:18th Obama figure, podium and flag. I just checked the link again and there was 2 left in stock and after telling the wife they were almost sold out she surprised me and ordered me one. I guess my MIB Secret Service may have a new President to protect. When I get it I am going to do a Dio of a Presidential Debate between Obama and my current joeverse President Bruce Wayne.
    Haha... Yeah, the regular Gorilla Glue has to be clamped and take like 30 minutes or longer to dry. They're Super Glue is great though.
    I use Gorilla Glue's "Super Glue":

It dries super fast and is stronger than regular Super Glue. I've definitely never had an issue with a torso coming apart.
    I only have 1:72 scale NATO missile kits for an A-10 I've been working on (for a while now… I need to finish that)…. I really only do 1:72 aircraft due to space issues. I'd try ebay and see if someone has a lot of completed models going for cheap.
    There would definitely be less hindrance if you opted for a belt and matching the paint on the suspenders.

Glad I could help!
    (Part 2)

Let me know if that will work for you or not. If it's the other LJ torso, I'll need a pic of the front and back with the web gear on in order to brainstorm.
    Which Lady Jaye torso are you working with?

or

[img]

I don't know if they're similar in overall dimensions, but I have the 1st LJ pictured. If you have that one, then I'm assuming you're wanting to shorten the shoulder straps. If this is the case, what I would do is cut the straps where they connect to the belt on the back, pull them down to make a tight fit, and then glue them onto the belt. I would then get some pouches and glue them on top of where the straps were glued, in order to hide the previous mod. The quick drying Gorilla Glue is what I use, and after squeezing the parts together for 30 seconds after applying the glue, most bonds made by it are good and don't ever come undone, unless not much glue was used, or you're just really trying to separate the pieces. (Part 1)
    Hey man!

I just got back home from camping, so give me a bit and I'll see what ideas I can come up with.
    Well, i took your lead and painted a zombie viper. Damn does it look better. I hope you dont mind, I liked the look of your darkened blood and look to yours so I went with your darker scheme instead of bright red blood. I will get pics up today.
    Well you can still buy them then $45.00 for everything free shipping for combined items and a discount for 3 combined items like say if you want the mig figures and decide to get lets say the 109 ill take $15 off the 109
    Yep! lol i jus like the style of helmet is why ANd need to clear a little bit of my collection...
    If you talk to NSA and get him to give it up ill sell it to you...
    he hasnt sent the money yet so act fast.....
    I'm sorry for getting defensive yesterday. I was in the wrong and shouldnt have allowed my attitude I had yesterday to translate onto the boards.
    the 109 is still there if you want it no one else has yet to make any type of offer on it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…