1:18 jail cell

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Found this today at Bed Bath & Beyond (barely had enough time :D)...it seems pretty much 1:18th to me, though the door is kinda small...$20...probably will clearance out one day which would be cool cause a whole cell block would be quite fun...

It's some kinda stupid cell phone jail/alarm/clock gimmick...it has cheesy sound effects for a lock up and an alarm when you open it like there's been a prison break...could be fun for a kid though...

Has two cots for your phones...they break down and can be removed completely...

Door doesn't open, but with some work could easily be done...the bars section could easily be spun around so that the buttons on the base are in the back, though a notch would have to be cut where they mount together that can't be seen when it's assembled...

The ceiling can also be removed...

Last edited:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
holy crap that's awesome, make a walking dead dio if you get the toys r us rv too, this could get really awesome...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm gonna go to Home Depot and maybe if I have enough time I will hit Bed Bath and Beyond... I don't know if I will have enough time :D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I'm gonna go to Home Depot and maybe if I have enough time I will hit Bed Bath and Beyond... I don't know if I will have enough time :D

I knew you'd get it...lol

LOL. Anytime my friends mention BB&B, I always quote that line to them. I think the only thing I've bought for myself there was a cool aluminum garbage can for the kitchen. The rest of the time has been buying shit for wedding gift registries.

That seems kinda cool, but only $10 cool. $20 is a tad steep for it. Wish it didn't have that stupid goddamn gimmick crap, that would be a really awesome dio piece and fairly cheap without the damned electronics.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That seems kinda cool, but only $10 cool. $20 is a tad steep for it. Wish it didn't have that stupid goddamn gimmick crap, that would be a really awesome dio piece and fairly cheap without the damned electronics.

Like I said, you can spin the gimmicky part around back if youd like...

Prison rape dio incoming methinks.

You know me too well :D

Eddie, have you got a brand name or product maker?

It says "EB Brands" on the bottom of the box...But that's it as far as who makes it goes...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Like I said, you can spin the gimmicky part around back if youd like...

I said CHEAPER without all that crap. I don't mind turning it around or the button bits, it's the fact that it's needless electronics that raise the cost. LOL. If it was $10 I'd snatch up 2-3, regardless of the internals.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
figures, out of all the men here, eddie would be the only one that says a whole cell block would be cool.. what a damn homo.. if he said a jail cell would be cool he would be just a lil homo. but a whole cell block, he's a giant homo.. never fails to amaze..

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Lol ^^^...c'mon now...one cell is lame...it's gotta be a one horse town if it only has one cell :D

I said CHEAPER without all that crap. I don't mind turning it around or the button bits, it's the fact that it's needless electronics that raise the cost. LOL. If it was $10 I'd snatch up 2-3, regardless of the internals.

Ah...gotcha...yeah, sucks paying an additional $10 for something you don't want at all...like paying $40 for blowie, and getting a finger in the bunghole too...can I please only pay $20 and just the bunghole finger? :D

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
What an odd thing for them to have ... I think. I've never been to one before so what do I know about what they would carry lol.

Think I may need to make my first trip to one ever and grab me one of those.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Lol ^^^...c'mon now...one cell is lame...it's gotta be a one horse town if it only has one cell :D

Ah...gotcha...yeah, sucks paying an additional $10 for something you don't want at all...like paying $40 for blowie, and getting a finger in the bunghole too...can I please only pay $20 and just the bunghole finger? :D

Haha! I don't think many people read that one through.