2014 F118 Custom Con Dio

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Finished except for the inevitable tinkering I will do. Pretty straight forward setup. The Grey building (beside the VFW) doorway is a pass through to the doorway on the alley side. As you will see in the one picture, the roof removes for figure placement. Same for the hallway in the KLD/VFW building. (debating on making half the roof removable). Dumpsters do have removable lids. Traffic signs can be rearranged. I will bring the roll of black paper so we can add WVMojo's dio to it. I am thinking his will work as an end cap creating another intersection. Can't wait to see this loaded with figures.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Absolutely, positively, ridiculously AWESOME!

The way you design these so that you get a completely different dio from the back side is outstanding!

What's the brick wall under the big flag made of? It looks really nice.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Holy crap, that's just beautiful and awe inspiring! Excellent job Medd! You have mad skillz with the details. I'm thinking we'll have to widen the roads to have enough room to set up our figures and vehicles.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks, Road widening shouldn't be a problem. I will be bringing an entire roll of the black roofing paper and some other dio pieces if we decide to try to make it freaky big! Figure I will also bring my Video store, Quickstop/RST, Ghostbuster building, and Secret Stash. Mojo has a 2 foot by 3 foot piece that will be added as well. Its gonna be fun!

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Get the fuck outta here! Med I have a spare room with your name on it, I'll fly you over & you can work on an exact replica for me & then 10 times bigger :D

EpicToyBox

Enlisted
Feb 9, 2014
Ohio
Truly inspired, and inspiring. Attention to detail is mind numbing!

Thanks for including the overhead shot so we can see how the whole thing is put together. Just amazing.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That's awesome! Now all you need is some trash on the streets to make those shitty areas come to life! Little balled up newspapers, fliers and cans and bottles littered everywhere!

Jedi_Master_Ben

Enlisted
Mar 6, 2012
Meddatron,

That is one fantastic diorama! It looks like a back lot film set. I wish you were here in Georgia, I would love to shoot The Plague Wars figures on your set.