Agent Carter

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
And given that anybody with an Internet connection can stream the episodes from ABC's site then the excuses become weaker.

Not entirely true; we lost the ability to stream Agents of SHIELD halfway through last season, when they changed the website, and don't have the ability to stream Agent Carter either.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
They can't stick what they are filling in with next week at the end. It's the State of the Union address. They are only missing one week of air time and will be back on the 27th.

Is it? Ah, I had no idea.

And the episodes aren't available to stream? That's stupid. They're all on our On Demand cable service so I figured they'd be the same on the site. They should just put me in charge. I'd get everything right.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Is it? Ah, I had no idea.

And the episodes aren't available to stream? That's stupid. They're all on our On Demand cable service so I figured they'd be the same on the site. They should just put me in charge. I'd get everything right.

It all depends on broadcast rights, & which provider is willing to pay for which movies.

Comcast showed tons of promos for Iron Man 3, then at the last minute a contract dispute nix it. Happens regularly.

Doesn't mean there aren't other places to watch it, but does make it more difficult.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
When does AoS come back on? I figured they were gonna run AC the week after AoS went on winter break all the way up until AoS came back on. An attempt to hold audiences and ratings the entire time.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Catching up on Agent Carter - it's got some great quotes:

AC (in reference to Howard Stark): "He may be an utter wanker, but he's one of us."

Dugan: "So you think the whole deal is a trap. It's always a damn trap."
AC: "That's why we bring the guns..."

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I can't get past how terrible this show is. It's boring, and can't go beyond the fact that they're trying to make it awesome that she's a lady hero! Omg! Such a bad show.

Last edited:

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
I've enjoyed it much more than AoS. I think it could have benefited from a little bit of a cut here and there (maybe 6 episodes rather than... 8?) but I think it's a really good, fun show.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
According to somebody's source at Bleeding Cool it has about a 75% chance of being renewed. I hope it makes it, as I really enjoyed this.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
According to somebody's source at Bleeding Cool it has about a 75% chance of being renewed. I hope it makes it, as I really enjoyed this.

Me too. I'd love to see the ACTUAL development of SHIELD under Peggy's leadership.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, now that Peggy's "origin story" is out of the way, I'd like to see where it goes. The formation of SHIELD and Hydra sneaking in.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
I think that's probably where it would go. I'd like to think so, anyway. And yeah, it's kind of like the Daredevil series, where it's essentially a 10+ hour origin story for the character and the universe.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Coolness. I could go for seeing more of Haley Atwell.

And Agent Carter, too.

I wonder if they'd dare to bring in the 50s replacement Cap.