Boss Fight Studios

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I give it a week before it looks like the Four Horsemen shop. "Sold Out" everywhere.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm hoping they're gonna be like Marauder, in that (most) things get restocked.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I'm sure some of the less popular colorways and main figures will go to a sold out status but the popular ones will be re-produced again for a time.

They plan to re-inventory and open the store up to be non-preorder and then move to releasing new available blanks and accessory sets in new colors every few weeks.

The ones I know of will be a translucent blue accessory set and an additional GID set that will have all the other pieces not already done.
And we have already seen some of the new colors.
Light blue, green, transparent, and white

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I'm waitin' on that white female buck. And that sweet-ass GitD skeleton.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like a new wave. I sure as hell hope they aren't relegated to being damn convention exclusives.

Speaking of, they've got a gashapon machine that dispenses HACKS accessories at the booth. Jealous!

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
They're carded, so should be regular figures. Exclusives get boxed.

Boss Fight Studio is super excited to be able to announce this collaborative project with Alex Wu of Dream Concepts, who has helped us tremendously on our VHACKS product. Dream Concepts's Zombie Lab figures will be sculpted by our team and will be designed to work with the HACKS system!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That could be awesome. Largely depends on how they do it.

Motherfucking Greek zombies, though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Would have preferred the skeleton come with the Styx Guardian's style of helmet, but otherwise shut up and take my money.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Couple of tidbits I gleaned from perusing their FacialBook:

These new figures will be Q4, and they should be up for preorder soonish.
They HAVE considered Romans, but not for the next wave. I still maintain Romans could be handled as accessory and head sculpt packs.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Couple of tidbits I gleaned from perusing their FacialBook:

These new figures will be Q4, and they should be up for preorder soonish.
They HAVE considered Romans, but not for the next wave. I still maintain Romans could be handled as accessory and head sculpt packs.

The new ones shown were the first production samples. I do like them all though.

I found it odd that there was no mention of the other colors that were revealed earlier.

I could see them adding accessory packs for roman gear but there would also be actual figures that would go along with them.

They also said that they will be announcing series 4. I'm pretty sure it will be an Atlantean/Underwater/Pirate type theme. Not sure which exactly but when I was talking about converting a Gorgon tail into a mermaid I was told I would be happy with series 4.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Merfolk could be cool. Guess I'm just too square for things like for fantasy and retro space, though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
MI Aurora head and some paint and you'd be well on the way to a 1:18 WW that didn't suck.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pirates versus Merfolk. Could be fucking awesome. How long 'til we get some concept sketches is my question?

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Pirates versus Merfolk. Could be fucking awesome. How long 'til we get some concept sketches is my question?

Seeing as how we're still waiting on more than a small smattering of concept sketches for RetroSpace; probably a decent while. If they maintain a one-series-per-year schedule, we won't get the PvA series until 2019. So, they have time for lots of concept sketching yet.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I say they delay the hobo turd fantasy and space lines and go straight to fish people.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Take another look at the control art for the Greeks then at the figures we actually got, then shoot your fears in the back of their heads and bury them in the woods, man.