Boss Fight Studios

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That last pic is too bootylicious not for me to pursue my Egyptian dancing girl idea. It was nice to see some range of motion pics, too.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Yep. End of May probably.

I ordered an Ultimate Spartan from a guy on eBay ($30) and it arrived today....before some have gotten their Kicktarters and before I got my pre-ordered stuff too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
End of May is my guess, as well. If the sequencing is right there are over 1600 orders ahead of me. :trollface:

The thing to keep in mind is that, as far as we know, nothing else has left China. We haven't even gotten production pics on a lot of it.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
We got Dave back from China a couple days ago, which means the QCing of every product he was doing is finished. I think it's now a matter of finishing up the packaging and shipping it all Stateside. The 'good' thing is that there were so many Basic Spartans ordered that the first batch of eight figures is about the same amount of items as the remaining 36+ figures so the second half shouldn't take much longer to process as the first half.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
From an Fb thread where a guy was asking when the Eternal Struggle 2packs would be shipping:

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Aw, yeah... just got shipping notices for both the Eternal Struggle 2pack I'm splitting with a buddy and the pair of Store pre-orders I put in for a few weeks back.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Got the ultimate spartan from ebay...

Haven't dug into it too much yet, but I noticed the hands pop out rather easily due to very small pegs. Not a major problem, just observation.

Accessories are top notch... ton of them with this guy.

Can't wait to get more!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Got the ultimate spartan from ebay...

Haven't dug into it too much yet, but I noticed the hands pop out rather easily due to very small pegs. Not a major problem, just observation.

Accessories are top notch... ton of them with this guy.

Can't wait to get more!

I know you MUST have something planned for them on the customization front.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
What part?... the body, the accessories?

To be honest... not really. I have several skeletons on order, so setting up a nice little dio is planned. Haven't put much thought into actually customizing any of them... yet. Not sure what I'd do with them.

Although... these things would go nicely with the whole "hero quest" game thing. Still need to pick up Medusa though.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Hello Boss Fight backer,

We're happy to report that your Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. order has shipped!

Box #38720: no tracking number provided Box #39515: no tracking number provided

If you have any questions please either reply to this email or use the "Ask a question" link on the pledge manager page and your question will be sent directly us.

Thanks for your support!

Uhh... all I have left unfulfilled is the second batch of my All-In order.

Eeep, I think I peed a little.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Just finished going through the box that landed on my doorstep about an hour ago. Holy crap, this is a ton of fun. 41 individual packages, not including the pile of freebie accessory errors Catrina threw in because she's got a crush on me which look to be two complete extra sets in a very pale green.

I think this is common for everyone, but can't be sure; but my freebie figure is a very bubblegum pink skeleton. Be *VERY* careful when you're cracking the skeleton joints, especially the elbows. I could see a lot of us fumble-fingered meatheads breaking the forearm bones instead of the elbow cracking.

Anyway, back to the opening stuff up...

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015

The Celestial armor makes for great power-ups, but I realize now that 'Celestial Amazon' needs to be added to the We Need This Figure, Too list.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Adrien, do you happen to have one of the Retaliation Roadblock head sculpts?

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Only the one I filed the goatee off to be my Lex Luthor head, with a modded neck hole that won't fit onto a HACK buck. I think I've seen somebody put it one the Ultimate Spartan on one of the Fb groups and it looks pretty good.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
What part?... the body, the accessories?

To be honest... not really. I have several skeletons on order, so setting up a nice little dio is planned. Haven't put much thought into actually customizing any of them... yet. Not sure what I'd do with them.

Although... these things would go nicely with the whole "hero quest" game thing. Still need to pick up Medusa though.

Fogger and I went to NJCC and saw all the ones they having coming out as part of a fantasy line and hell yeah man, Hero Quest all over that mofo. We also lamented on our sorrow for not being able to play the Modern Warfare Game last time.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
he Heroes of the Delian League, all wary and mistrustful of one another but bound by a common cause against the Gorgon Sister's threat.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Medusa Ascendant. After uncounted years of inter-sibling war, Medusa has finally defeated and killed her elder sister Stheno and taken her power. Now, she schemes to conquer all men, all gods, and all the stars in the heavens - and now she has the means...

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
I'm torn what to do with my bio-blue dude, Crystar or Boreas, God of the North Wind (and ambassador to Asgard). The obvious solution is to order another dude, but what do I do *now*???

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Only the one I filed the goatee off to be my Lex Luthor head, with a modded neck hole that won't fit onto a HACK buck. I think I've seen somebody put it one the Ultimate Spartan on one of the Fb groups and it looks pretty good.

Someone over on the Taint posted the combo.

Now that I see that it works I just have to figure out how to Scorpion King it up. Eddie, you want to sculpt a wig? :lmao:

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Major Kusanagi, having fallen into a temporal rift from 2073AD NeoTokyo to 468BC Mycenae, demonstrated her worthiness to wield the Celestial weaponry of Perseus and was instrumental in the Gorgon Sisters' defeat...

for a while...