Boss Fight Studios

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Oh sure... but for a more properly erect human female (based on what I'm seeing with this fig), this looks a little off to me.

Not as defined as the figure, but looks much better... imo -

Want to buy! :trollface:

I'd like to see some articulation, but that would only ruin the figure...

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
I like both body styles, Obi's is closer to the regular healthy female human, the Boss Flight one is a heroic/mythical style which would match the ripped as hell male body and perfect for the Mythological line they're doing.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Saw this on the Boss Fight FB page, had a good chuckle over it:

Just out of curiosity and making absolutely no promises, we've received several inquiries about a pack of 300 Spartans (possibly 1 Leonidas and 299 Spartans). How many people would SERIOUSLY consider buying an option like this at a slight discount over buying them individually? They could be moderately less-expensive because they wouldn't have to be individually packaged. It's been brought up a lot, but mostly in jest, so we're trying to gauge ACTUAL interest in a mega-pack like this. For this hypothetical situation, assume that the figures, individually, would cost somewhere from $15 - $25.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
That's awesome. I made the comment on Facebook about the 300 figures and it got a shit ton of likes...guess they thought it was worth asking

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
That's awesome. I made the comment on Facebook about the 300 figures and it got a shit ton of likes...guess they thought it was worth asking

Makes you wonder if the people who liked it understood that these figs will be around $20 a pop.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD

There was another guy who'd asked them directly if he could work out a deal to buy 300 Spartans from them, so you weren't the only one.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Looks like they are playing the NECA card with all the alternate versions using the same figure/buck. :mad:

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, nothing we haven't heard from Boss Fight or speculated on ourselves already.
The fawning was was almost as bad as when he fluffs Hasbro, though.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I don't think Kickstarter reviews on the weekends. Monday or Tuesday is when it will most likely be approved.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
"These figures could potentially redefine the notion of “highly articulatedâ€￾ in the 4″ scale."

Still smoking crack, I see. That statement is a fucking joke. "Redefine" my ass.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Unless they're moving like Microman while looking like what's been shown they aren't gonna be doing anything truly groundbreaking.

Probably gonna move like the Hot Toys bucks.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, I don't get that comment...they appear to have the exact same articulation as Joes...maybe an MU double neck...nothing redefining about that at all...

Until I see something that combines the best articulation of Joes, with the double neck, double elbows and bicep swivel of MU, plus a better hip design, I'm gonna keep my d!ck in my pants and the lotion and tissue in the cabinet...

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Some of the poses I've seen, I know I can't get a joe to do without alteration. The only problem is that should be expected on nekkid figs. Add belts, jackets, etc and it's not redefining anything.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I would imagine even if they did not hit the blank figure stretch goal that those will still hit the store. That is money they do not want to miss.

Too bad of the theme they are using. Not really my bag. Medusa has potential for an easy Golobulous. Stuff looks real nice but backing figures I would have no use for just to get blanks is not worth it to me. They should easily hit the goal with 38 days. I would imagine these are going to be close to the new forced standard of $20 that seems to be going around. Even at $15 it seems a bit steep for a 4" figure.