Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
2 pics from their Twitter:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Can someone tell me why the male doesn't have rockers, but the female does???

I'm sorry... but that's just plain STUPID.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really just want a skeleton and a female buck with legs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Can someone tell me why the male doesn't have rockers, but the female does???

I'm sorry... but that's just plain STUPID.

They should have done a ball, or double-ball that gave us up and down AND the roll of a rocker.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
They should have done a ball, or double-ball that gave us up and down AND the roll of a rocker.

Well... the female is like what we've already seen - hinge ankle with rocker feet (like MU). I think the words you're looking for are - "swivel upper thigh".

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No, I'm quite aware of what I want in the ankle joint, and it has nothing to do with the upper thigh.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'll take a swivel thigh, too. It certainly helped Keaton Bats.

Relecant

Enlisted
Mar 20, 2014
Virginia
I'm not donating to this line getting started with a $30 4-inch figure. Any interest I had in these has disappeared. I won't support this just like I won't support overpriced second hand toys.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
expensive but I really want 4 of the normal spartan warriors. Too bad there is not such an option. I hope they reach the king leonidas, mirmidon warrior and athenian warrior stretch goals

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Cause he has to prove he knows everyone, and everything.

Shit. Erik (from Boss Fight) is on my Facebook friends list, and he's commented on a couple of things I've posted. I'm not acting like the second coming of the hobby.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011

Shit. Erik (from Boss Fight) is on my Facebook friends list, and he's commented on a couple of things I've posted. I'm not acting like the second coming of the hobby.

Sweet! We have an insider! ;)

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA

That's kinda cool.

He's just commenting in the comments section, all backers can do that.

Ahhh, got it. Still though... he needs to go play with his stupid overpriced prototype samples of ARAH gayness.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I would think that BFS would rather address questions than have someone else do it really. Just would be better in the long run. If I was trying to raise money for a project I would not want someone else speaking on my behalf. Maybe I think differently though. Either way, things are back on track and they are addressing some of the issues that people are running into. I guess international shippers were getting charged per figure when they wanted to back. Ouch!