Broken Arrow Toys

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
I can't believe you haven't posted until now. Frankly, I'm amazed.

i didn't even know what was going on, and i really have nothing to add to the thread, i just hopped in here cause of a post monkey wrench said, about reading the whole thread, so i was like i wonder what's going on. then seen the threat of being banned, so i said i'm glad i wasn't involved, lol two bans in one week is like getting drunk at the jersey shore..

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
And somebody smeared peanutbutter all over the wall.

Wait.....that's not peanutbutter.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Wow, that was a long read. Man, I feel like I need a.....

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Well, it's a good thing if he's trying to take care of backlogged orders. So, I'm not going to criticize him, but I hope a lot of us see our orders soon.

i'm guessing the threat of being taken to court may have had something to do with him "deciding" to take care of business :rolleyes"

If they look like a chick's then they're probably Eddie's.

ugh...i knew something along those lines was gonna be saind once i read drop's post...

And somebody smeared peanutbutter all over the wall.

Wait.....that's not peanutbutter.

an a$$ can only hold so much before it has to lets go man...:pirate:

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
haha, thats funny. I once was an apprentice under an Australian born Chef. The first time he walked up to me and said "can you spare a fag". I was like WTF, and really confused....lol. I laughed my ass off when he told me what he meant.

I'm an Irish/American dual-citizen, but have spent most of my life in America, so it still throws me off when I visit Ireland and hear "fag" being thrown around so frequently and casually. The Irish usually get a good laugh when I tell them that wanting to "bum a fag" has an entirely different meaning across the Atlantic.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
NSA is trying to rekindle the burning fires to watch more arguing. And when that happens, he'll sit back and cackle with glee.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
He hasn't logged into his own as of yet(last I checked this morning anyway), but I haven't checked here or HT if he has.

I just checked, and he hasn't logged on here since 1/28. He did, however, log onto Hisstank last night just after midnight. Undoubtedly, he read the thread. Who knows, may we'll see some movement.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Doesn't raginspoon have kits too? He seems to get his product out in a fairly fast manner from what I've read.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Doesn't raginspoon have kits too? He seems to get his product out in a fairly fast manner from what I've read.

Yeah, I have nothing but good things to say about Ragingspoon, and he and Aly are personal friends. Ragingspoon is FAST and responds to emails quickly. He's a pleasure to work with and his stuff is top notch... my understanding is that he learned a lot from Aly about how to do the stuff.

It's a shame really that they can't work together more... I mean, if Aly's having a lot of trouble keeping up with his custom figure kits, maybe he could contract with Ragingspoon to help. I've ordered several kits from Ragingspoon and they always arrive in a very timely manner.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I will say this in Aly's defense, but to the best of my recollection he's got a lot bigger library of items than Ragingspoon.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I will say this in Aly's defense, but to the best of my recollection he's got a lot bigger library of items than Ragingspoon.

I think that's been the root of Aly's problem. Trying to offer too much at once. And to the best of my knowledge, he's doing it all by himself. Works fine for a guy like RS who isn't trying to push a lot... but I assume for Aly it just becomes a stressful nightmare. I just think he should have realized this problem sooner and acted on it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah.

Anyhoo, I should hit up RS for more of those flight helmets with MFSs.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I wanted to say that I received 1 of my action figure kits from Aly today, along with a Slayer torso and head for Mayday that I purchased from him on Facebook. Hopefully, I'll get the remaining 2 action figure kits soon as I can't deny his ability to cast is top-notch.

Thanks, Aly!

genkhrylov

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
Personally I'd warn anyone against ordering from brokenarrowtoys. I ordered in October have emailed every month since. Asking for info, updates or eta, and have never gotten so much as a reply. I'd avoid them at all cost.

Raginspoon on the other hand, is friendly, fast and has good quality product. I'm actually going to be ordering more from him soon.

For the record, I'm not associated with either, nor have I ever been.