Casting requests for Tofujesse

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
PLEASE READ:
This thread is for requests ONLY. Please do not bring up feedback or any sort of "Where's my order?!" questions as those will be deleted.
Please contact TofuJesse directly with these requests, via PM, e-mail, his site, etc... but NOT via this thread. We also have a TofuJesse discussion thread here and a general feedback thread for all casters here as well as Jesse's own feedback thread here.

ORIGINAL POST:
In order to try and accommodate everyone and their requests, I believe this is the best way to go about it. If there are parts you are wanting cast, just post it in the thread. Slaymaker, Captain Charisma, or myself will check it often and we will get the parts from our of own stuff and get them done and add them to the store. If you have special requests or commissions, I will only be taking four at a time so you can contact me by PM or at tofujesse@gmail.

**STAFF EDIT**

Before posting, please be aware of items that already are being sold on Tofujesse.com.

The pics below are of items being sent to TofuJesse for casting. If you have items that you are sending him for casting, please let Mandingo Rex know so that this post can be updated (pics preferred):

Last edited by a moderator:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
it's my understanding that TJ wants to keep the other thread for discussion and promotion. This thread is for Requests only.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Something I have wanted for a while. Zombie hands that are outreached. Like the Palpatines hands that look like he is grasping at something, or even the zombie vipers with or without the articulation.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'm still waiting for my parts to either be molded or sent back. At this point I think I'd rather have them sent back...like you say you did...two weeks ago.

And this is after having the parts since last Aug./Sept.

Here again is a picture of the parts I sent. When returning them, please be sure ALL of them are included, I don't want to have to pester you for another eight months to get one gun or one helmet back.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I'm still waiting for my parts to either be molded or sent back. At this point I think I'd rather have them sent back...like you say you did...two weeks ago.

And this is after having the parts since last Aug./Sept.

Here again is a picture of the parts I sent. When returning them, please be sure ALL of them are included, I don't want to have to pester you for another eight months to get one gun or one helmet back.

Sorry man they should have shipped back when I said. I will check it out.

This is the kinda stuff I am trying to avoid. I don't wanna have to keep track of a bunch of people's stuff, then something happens to them.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Ill get a pic of at least two things in a few

EDIT: here are two MOTUC things...note that the medallion is aout the size of a nickel...I think the sword cast in black would be best so paint wouldn't get scratched up when being placed in a hand

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah I wanna use those for requests only and keep the other one going.

Cool. Mind if we rename one, or both? The titles may be a tad confusing, although they're fairly straightforward. They actually confuse me when I click on them to see the replies.

Maybe we edit the first post from the old one, since it shows that it's intended for submissions? Or we move that first post here?

Just a suggestion in curation, I don't mind the content or discussions. Just a little confusing.

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
Vykron's head would be good to use on other customs as there are multiple hats to use for him... Snake man army builder weapons and armour... Demo man weapons and armour... any books (Orko's/ Shadow weaver's)... Castle Grayskullman weapons... Mekanek long neck... Bow's bow and quiver... Capt. Glenn's rifle... different coloured falcon armour/ stand... GyGor axe... MAA armour in silver... Optikk gun and shield in gray... Zodac armour and weapons for Wun Dar customs...

That's enough for now :)

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
The arm computer / keypad from the Retaliation Hisstank cobra commander and the 25th comic pack beachhead bandana / balaclava.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
it's my understanding that TJ wants to keep the other thread for discussion and promotion. This thread is for Requests only.

I made an edit to the first post. Any comments made asking about orders will be deleted to keep this on track (I know, we're infamous for derailing, but there are 2 other TJ threads for feedback/discussion and a third for general "FYI"/warning posts about casters in general). There are plenty of other threads to bring up any late, missing or otherwise outstanding orders.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Awwwww Shit. MR is about to go all TwatTasticTanker up in this thread and lock it for a couple days.

On a related note - I agree with Morelock. The shotgun shells from ResoFlint would be pretty cool, especially if you could mod it to fit on a couple of different shotguns.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Awwwww Shit. MR is about to go all TwatTasticTater up in this thread and lock it for a couple days.

Haha. No HT-level bannhammer modding, but people posting stuff like "Jesse, I PMed you about my order" are redundant, and we've already got 2-3 other threads for that.

Of all the casters, Jesse seems to be one of the better ones in getting back to folks and discussing stuff with civility, and we split up his threads to try and at least keep them a little bit more organized, with each one having a specific focus.

I'm not saying folks can't have opinions or even be mad, just post in the right place. :thumbsup:

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
Hey TJ,

I know I sent some stuff in and didn't pay you to mold it up or even send any money for the parts I want, but I've had to wait for you to do me a free favor and I feel entitled to bitch and cry in your thread because you're not doing me a free favor fast enough. At this point please just send back my shit at your own expense since I didn't even give you return postage and I'm going to whine and cry in your thread about how you didn't fast-track my freebies ahead of paying customers. Also, please include a full refund of the money I didn't pay you for your work. Thanks.

-CC

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
And the kicker for cast stuff. Anything Obi makes! :D

I think Morelock's fallen in love with Mr. Obi! :D

Actually, of all the casting outlets I've dealt with, I'd prefer Obi to send stuff to Jesse or Angelforge, but Jesse seems to be more in the "repro"/mod category, while Angelforge seems to do more entirely-unique sculpts. But yes, Obi's stuff would be great to have casts of. :)

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The Dollar General Duke webgear in black and/or brown. (Belt and shoulder harness.)

I've been waiting to pick up a DG Duke in the gray deco just so I could steal the webgear for a proper Zap, but I want a black base (don't wanna paint the brown one and have paint wear) but that damned gray variant just won't show up anytime soon near me, it seems.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I've given up caring. If I pick up one of each of the gray Duke and the green Shipwreck, I'll make the two customs I intend to make out of the two. If not? Meh.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Wondering if you had thought anymore about the Clutch head with a backwards baseball cap and no beard we had talked about in the other thread. I'd really like to see that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I've given up caring. If I pick up one of each of the gray Duke and the green Shipwreck, I'll make the two customs I intend to make out of the two. If not? Meh.

I have the same attitude too...I want them, but not bad enough to hunt them down or pay scalper prices...so yeah, meh...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Jesse, do you have an Iceberg coming? Do you need one? I've got one I could loan you if you need one for matching.

Iceberg's a personal goal of mine to fix, and I figure folks may want it sooner than later. Right now he's a pretty hot topic, since he's arriving at doorsteps.

I'm actually considering buying a second Star Wars Bespin Guard, and sculpting a fresh hat on him so as not to encroach on the SDS/Angelforge hat that I used on my custom, and get a waist piece from an Arctic SE and send it to you for casting if you want. I need to tweak the shoulder harness a tad, but once it's all together, I think it'd have a pretty interesting combination to make a pretty accurate Iceberg. Kit would consist of:

• Head/hat/goggles as one piece (cast in gray, brown or white)
• Collar (cast in gray or white)
• Webgear/Shoulder Harness (cast in darker green, gray, black or white)
• Pistol (it's the same as Tunnel Rat's so not sure if it'd need to be included) (cast in black)
• Waist/belt/skirt piece (cast in white or color-matched to teal)
• Possibly vintage gun (I have this, just not sure if people would care.) (cast in white)

Last edited: