Casting Sites: Links, Info + Alerts

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Has there been any word lately on TofuJesse? I've been waiting on an order since October, and he's not responded to my PMs.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
So maybe it'll show up at The Angelforge at some point? Thanks for confirming its existence- I was starting to think that I had imagined it.

If its Krexx, they might. I think someone around here should interview these guys and get some answers for a front page feature.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Has there been any word lately on TofuJesse? I've been waiting on an order since October, and he's not responded to my PMs.

I spoke with him last night. He informed me that he's going to have to get knee surgery soon which sucks. I'll talk with him tonight and ask about your order.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
So maybe it'll show up at The Angelforge at some point? Thanks for confirming its existence- I was starting to think that I had imagined it.

Doubtful I'm afraid, though Darkwynter bought most of the old inventory, and rights to the sculpts. he hasn't gotten the stuff from the last SDS preorder as of yet and not sure when/ever he'll get them, but there is hope
.Which sucks cause there was alot of great sculpts in there that I wanted. Bf2000, IDW CC etc. I'll double check with him though. If not and you want a Recoil head....we can make that happen :)

edit Dw is checking into that head and thinks that it maybe around.

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Doubtful I'm afraid, though Darkwynter bought most of the old inventory, the stuff from the SDS last preorder wasn't included or he hasn't recieved them yet. Which sucks cause there was alot of great sculpts in there that I wanted. Bf2000, IDW CC etc. I'll double check with him though. If not and you want a Recoil head....we can make that happen :)

I really want that to happen. I get so many requesting it but I know it's floating somewhere out there.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I've asked DW about that head a few times and Its still in Dave's possession. Moving forward we may or not see it, if we do it'll be quite awhile I'd Imagine. Which is why It was one I suggested when you were taking suggestions. I've toyed with the idea of adding it to the list but I figured the Krake head you did was great and that CC would be a perfect companion for it. If you don't wanna do it, I'll probably get Krexx to, but if you decide you want to I'll ensure we don't, so theres no overlap and the heads only available through you. If that is your concern about producing it?

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
It's no problem on my end. I just support what Krexx does and I don't want to take anything away from him. Usually when someone suggests something that I know he's done, I usually point them in his direction.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
cool, though my own personal opinion I doubt that head will surface anytime soon. (Krexx also did some BF2000 sculpts in that preorder, which he's just finished redoing through AF) I was confident enough that we wouldn't see the SDS BF2000 sculpts that I green lit new ones.
Figured with the Krake head that you'd be doing CC as well. Just lmk if you wanna do that head or not. If not I'll add to the list for the store, but seeing how the monthly slots are pretty much booked until the end of the year. It probably won't be done till next year.

Last edited:

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Doubtful I'm afraid, though Darkwynter bought most of the old inventory, and rights to the sculpts. he hasn't gotten the stuff from the last SDS preorder as of yet and not sure when/ever he'll get them, but there is hope
.Which sucks cause there was alot of great sculpts in there that I wanted. Bf2000, IDW CC etc. I'll double check with him though. If not and you want a Recoil head....we can make that happen :)

edit Dw is checking into that head and thinks that it maybe around.

Thanks. Yes, I'd like to see a Recoil head available from you guys.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Maybe, just maybe Broken Arrow is turning things around. Tempted to place an order and see. Made contact with him a few weeks ago (several?) about not including a couple of black trash bags in two different orders. They both showed up this week. So kudos to Aly for coming through.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Watching Breaking Bad, I've come to the conclusion, cooking meth is like casting action figures only its more lucrative.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Is the Broken Arrow store open somewhere? Every time I go to the site for the last year I get a message saying the store is down.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
He takes it down every couple weeks or so to handle back orders. Seems to me he should keep it down for an extended period of time so he can catch up on orders, since I've still not received my order and I'd really like to use the waste of money. Unless it's some new-fangled invisible casting medium and I've already received my order, I just can't see it!

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Is the Broken Arrow store open somewhere? Every time I go to the site for the last year I get a message saying the store is down.

He's been open. I think he shut down for a bit to catch up on orders and prep for Joe Con.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I've checked the site maybe a dozen times over the last 6 months and the site has been closed every time I've been there. It's quite annoying.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I've checked the site maybe a dozen times over the last 6 months and the site has been closed every time I've been there. It's quite annoying.

I know I've seen it a few times because I've seen my own casts on there.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I'm sure some of these sites can get their own system up where it changes inventory as orders are placed and caps the number of orders allowed on a weekly basis in order to keep the shopkeeper from getting behind.

All it takes is finding the right Indian who works pennies on the dollar to do it.

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Anyone ever ordered anything from stocos28creations.com? Want a couple of heads and torsos from the site but I sent him an email and haven't heard anything from him.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I think that at least those of us who do business on the forums should be forth coming w/ who we are.

I use both the name RodimusVTS which is my older online name derived from the first custom I ever started back in 03/04, and I also use Vortious which is the name of a character I made up for a comic book when I was 13 years old. My real name is Dennis, and I have no problem w/ it if you guys want to just call me that.