Casting Sites: Links, Info + Alerts

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Rex, you really did a good job helping keep things in perspective. As a friend of Dave's I've seen the financial, personal, family, and health effects this had. The fact is after all that has happened, Dave still is moving towards making good. Not as fast as many would want, but as fast as he can. My biggest fear is he will try to "move the mountain" all at once. Dave please, pace yourself and only tackle what you can at a time. When you are at the point where Fogger, SWG, and myself can assist....we will.

I'll be there too, just let me know when I can help. I have some hours free during the week when kids are at school.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I like the ordering you did, but I may reorder based off Officers first, then the others. ;)

Haha, that's fine...I was adding them randomly anyway...

I'm quite certain I was/am missing some, so anyone that notices, speak up!

Tater made a feedback thread for himself recently and that's when I added him to the list...and THAT gave me the idea to make a compiled list...I took it from the dio parts link thread...just thought it might get lost there...

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Anyone else having pending commissions with Krexx? I ordered a sculpt in January and still don't have it. I did say there was no rush, but this is beyond the deadline. I have not heard from him in 4 weeks.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Marauder had a set that included a knife, pistol and a grenade to clip into the silencer space. Doesn't look like it's up right now.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I saw the Vortious set, which I'd be into if it was molded in black and came with a knife. Raginspoon has the knife with a sheath. I've looked at the Marauders stuff an wasn't sure of compatibility. It'd just be nice too be able to order it all from one place. I can't be the only dude trying to gear up his DG Troopers.

Thanks for the help, Gents.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I actually need that set. I need to gear up my DG Shipwrecks and that silly Renegades Duke with the peg-in laser pistol, and I need to gear up my DG Troopers, too.

I bought a bunch from Jesse, but misplaced the pistols. But I need holsters, too, for that Shipwreck.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I actually need that set. I need to gear up my DG Shipwrecks and that silly Renegades Duke with the peg-in laser pistol, and I need to gear up my DG Troopers, too.

I bought a bunch from Jesse, but misplaced the pistols. But I need holsters, too, for that Shipwreck.

That's what I'm saying. I'm fairly certain such a thing would sell. Think of all the dudes out there army building DG Troopers.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I saw the Vortious set, which I'd be into if it was molded in black and came with a knife. Raginspoon has the knife with a sheath. I've looked at the Marauders stuff an wasn't sure of compatibility. It'd just be nice too be able to order it all from one place. I can't be the only dude trying to gear up his DG Troopers.

Thanks for the help, Gents.

I don't have any knives molded right now, but I'm constantly getting new items from people to copy, and I'm sure I have one or 2 knives, maybe even with a sheath around somewhere. Just still have so danged much packed up, and haven't had a chance to go through it all.

As for color it's really buyer's choice. If you want black just let me know. Everything on my store can be ordered in any color you want you just have to put it in the notes.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Some one else asked me about this before, but I've never even seen, or heard of the figure. If I could take a look at it I might be able to do it as I'm working w/ a couple of variations of the hidden peg joints right now.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Too bad Dave isn't doing any more Slayercons it was cool to meet the guys who were there. Anyway I gotta get to bed I work the next 3 nights, and then I'm off for 5 days, and I've got to make the most of every minute of those 5 days, because I reopen on the 3rd of November so I want to get as much new stuff in the store as possible.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Okay, if you've been to SlayerCon then we've met.

Yep we met during the one when we were having that hurricane a couple years ago. I think it was in August of 2011. I did up the map to all of the stores in the area for you guys.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Yep we met during the one when we were having that hurricane a couple years ago. I think it was in August of 2011. I did up the map to all of the stores in the area for you guys.

Sadly, I don't remember that at all.

Apparently the memory is the second thing to go. :shakefist:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
http://avacslab.ecrater.com/

Listed on the front page, but I'd never ordered from him before. I picked up some of his HALO rifles (http://avacslab.ecrater.com/p/18854236/space-marine-battle-rifle-black) - very nice, super-clean casts. He also threw in a couple of extra head sculpts, and they were likewise super-clean. The two-part head/hair casts that he has of some of the women are fantastic. I haven't painted anything yet, but otherwise they're among the best, cleanest cast parts I've gotten, comparable to SWG or AF.

Shipping was fast, too; again on par with what I'd expect from StarWarsGeek or AngelForge.

He's got some of the same repro stuff you've seen on other sites, admittedly. However, he also has a bunch of the stuff that people have been asking for: 1:18th historical Spartan helmet, books, etc.

I would definitely buy from him again, and in fact plan on it soon.
(In the interest of full disclosure, I didn't actually buy through the ecrater site, but from A.V.A.C. directly)

BEAM

Avoids Responsibility
Apr 12, 2013
Rhode Island
AVAC seems to have added some accessories within the last couple days. The wrench set wasn't there last time I visited.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like he did the Bbi Apache flight helmet. I'm also interested in the origin of that leather flight helmet.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Just placed an order with AVAC and Raginspoon. First for both. Now I need to hit up Vortious and Starwarsgeek at some point…

Does ANYONE have that damned rolled collar? The turtleneck looking one from Resolute Beachhead. I swear someone had it at one point, but for the life of me I cannot find who it was...

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Just placed an order with AVAC and Raginspoon. First for both. Now I need to hit up Vortious and Starwarsgeek at some point…

Does ANYONE have that damned rolled collar? The turtleneck looking one from Resolute Beachhead. I swear someone had it at one point, but for the life of me I cannot find who it was...

I have one from the Avengers Ultimates Hawkeye.

Not sure if I have it in my store yet or not, but I do have a mold of it. I'll try to remember to put it in for when I reopen.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Ooooo!...I like that one!...be nice to introduce a little turtleneck variety in my O13...

As for the Reso beachhead one MR, I've not seen it anywhere...I'm always looking...