Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Custom Games Round 5:

Oklahoma Don vs Joker

Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will be the Champion!

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Oklahoma Don:

Bio:

Meet Oklahoma Don. Grew up in the midwest. Exactly where is up for debate as you can never get a straight answer from him. One day he was orphaned, the next day he sold a gold watch and got rich off it. One thing is for sure, he can shoot with the best of them. He could punch the center out of a dime from 300 yards out with any gun. No lie! 3 tours in 'stan and has spent considerable time out in the Nevada desert at the Fallon bombing range. He was ok in a chopper but there were a few close calls that got him grounded.

Once he got his wings clipped he wanted to get in on some other action. There was a new program that rolled out a few years before called the Sierra Nevada body armor program. This was not for the faint hearted. You had to go through months of data programming and computer hacking classes just to be considered. After that, you are thrown into the Nevada bush for 2 months and have to make your way back to base with 60 rounds of ammo and 4 gallons of water. Once you do that, you are in. What are you in? The Mech program!

This is where men are made men. You are in control of a device that is made to open an Abrams like a can of soup with a grenade, bring down a SU 27 like it was a mosquito and gather intel from another country away while the enemy is watching reruns of Silver Spoons (with subtitles of course).

This Mech armor is able to travel at 60 miles per hour while firing off 500 rounds a second through a .50 caliber shoulder cannon. It is powered by a nuclear battery that can last up to 3 years running full strength. It's lower missiles are capable of not only making a convoy stop but having a tank commander run for his life with shit in his pants. In case they try to bring in an air attack there are surface to air heat seeking missiles that will drop anything within an 8 mile radius. In case someone tries to get close they will be electrocuted as there are proximity sensors for humans. The drone can also give an idea where enemies are to fire on them without being seen or to steal all their data before they can shut off the power. Enough about it though, time to see what it has to offer.....

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Joker:

Bio:

You can't have a successful party without a clown. So this clown decided to crash the party. What a perfect place to find that special someone to help him kill The Bat. The Joker hopes to lure The Bat to the tournament and utilize his adversaries to once and for all kill The Bat. All the while he gets to kill at will in the tourney to feed his insatiable lust for chaos and not have to worry about repercussions. What a glorious day to be a clown! He is bringing his own groupies too!

Entry Thread

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Ha! Don knew about that before the shipment went out. The Joker is not fighting some douche in bat pajamas this round. Just remember, anything that has mechanics and/or a computer is a disadvantage to Don's opponent.

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
Sorry Don , but this time the jokes on you. The Joker has a knack for exploiting his opponents perceived strengths as weaknesses. I would imagine Din getting ready for battle when all of the sudden his systems go haywire and his onscreen display is fully covered with a giant smiling Jokerface just before the cockpit fills with Jokers special laughing gas. He always did know how to put a smile in peoples faces :D

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
The comics have really raised the bar for these contests. Seems as though they are the new standard.

These are both really solid customs. In a what if situ I have to give the edge to Joker. Can't help but think about how Nicholson shot down the Batwing with that ridiculous pistol. I had visions of something like that before Lex's power suit came into play.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Still voting based on the "what if" scenario (aside from when I voted against myself :D), I'm gonna have to with Don...basically a crazy man vs. a guy with essentially a military arsenal...just because Batman won't shoot/kill the Joker, doesn't mean anyone else won't...

"Target locked"
"Fire EVERYTHING we have at this nutbag!"

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Still voting based on the "what if" scenario (aside from when I voted against myself :D), I'm gonna have to with Don...basically a crazy man vs. a guy with essentially a military arsenal...just because Batman won't shoot/kill the Joker, doesn't mean anyone else won't...

"Target locked"
"Fire EVERYTHING we have at this nutbag!"

This is why I voted for Don. Also, because I know who Don represents and I'm still laughing. :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Everyone thinks the Joker is some bada$$, but really, Batman is just a pussy...he's had who knows how many opportunities to just squash the weasel...

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Everyone thinks the Joker is some bada$$, but really, Batman is just a pussy...he's had who knows how many opportunities to just squash the weasel...

Joker almost beat Superman in World's finest and other media. He has beaten or survived most DC Heroes. Joker even became Emporer in Loeb's Emporer Joker and bested Superman a bit there.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Joker almost beat Superman in World's finest and other media. He has beaten or survived most DC Heroes. Joker even became Emporer in Loeb's Emporer Joker and bested Superman a bit there.

Again, it's because the superheroes won't just kill him...if Supes heat vision lobotomized him, it'd be over in a jiffy...

Almost all of the villains are only a threat because the heroes won't just rid the planet of the them... they are causing more death of innocents and destruction than needs to be just to honor the no killing rule?...brilliant! :rolleyes:

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Again, it's because the superheroes won't just kill him...if Supes heat vision lobotomized him, it'd be over in a jiffy...

Almost all of the villains are only a threat because the heroes won't just rid the planet of the them... they are causing more death of innocents and destruction than needs to be just to honor the no killing rule?...brilliant! :rolleyes:

The batman story is real life:

Batmobile is parked in crime alley & stolen
paparazzi follow Batman home:
Next morning villians beat Bruce Wayne to death while he sleeps.

Charges are filed against the estate of Bruce Wayne (& Alfred worst step Dad ever!) reguarding the "Robin" relationship
Various gang members see 1st Joker thug get killed, they all shoot Joker to death.
No one gets Riddlers "clues" that he posts on forums & he is forgotten about
Bane can't get it up due to Steriod use
2 face & Killer Croc die from their conditions
Cat woman still working the street
King Tut Eggman & others move to the village where no one notices them
Arkham Asylum is shut down due to regular successful escape attempts
Mad Hatter is still creepy but that's only a problem for anyone named Alice.

Wayne Enterprises gets an audit like every other company & Lucas Fox goes to nice jail.

Jason Todd gets to live until adulthood
Dr Hugo Strange never gets to work because that's his real name.
Mr. Freeze is left alone to work out his issues.

penguin is still a fat ass hole But he is the mayor.

Giant space station laser (Watchtower) is never built saving thousands of lives.

Superman is sued & prosecuted for massive property damage & loss of life that he caused.
Wonder Woman is still a lezbo

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com

And all you did was bitch about Superman Man of Steel. His killing Zod fixed that for you. lol. brilliant as well. Sometimes bro, I think you like DC just to shit on it. All your DC posts express didain (except Arrow) yet you say you like it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And all you did was bitch about Superman Man of Steel. His killing Zod fixed that for you. lol. brilliant as well. Sometimes bro, I think you like DC just to shit on it. All your DC posts express didain (except Arrow) yet you say you like it.

It's funny...the one thing that p!sses most off about MoS (the neck snapping) I'm okay with...I mean, I saw many other options for him besides doing that, but it honestly didn't bother me in the least...though his crying about it afterwards did :D

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
It's funny...the one thing that p!sses most off about MoS (the neck snapping) I'm okay with...I mean, I saw many other options for him besides doing that, but it honestly didn't bother me in the least...though his crying about it afterwards did :D

darn, I was picking a fight. lol. I actually really thought his yelling was needed. It sold it that it (killing Zod) was his only option to defeat him and he knew it. Without that, he would have come off cold to me. Remember, he didn't just kill Zod, He killed what he thought was all that was left of Krypton. It (killing Zod), showed that this new Superman can die too. If Zod's neck could be broke, his can as well. I like the mortality and humanity they gave him in that one scene.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I was going to vote Don due to his arsenal, but the comic swayed me. Also I agree about Joker sabotaging Don's mech.

A bunch of Joker's henchmen take out Don's repair crew, and then act like they're pming Don's mech, but in reality they are installing the Joker gas canisters, and Joker virus.

Don does a quick over view check of the mech, and doesn't know that a Joker gas canister has been hidden on his mech, and connected to his ventilation systems. He starts up the mech, and things seem normal until he targets Joker. Once he does this his systems start going hay wire, as the Joker's face starts popping up on the screens. He tries to fire off a round where he saw Joker, but that's what triggers the Joker gas. The joke is on Don. As he caused his own death by Joker gas by trying to shoot the Joker. The cockpit opens, and Don rolls out on to the ground laughing himself to death.

Lex standing on the side lines just huffs, "If you were just going to sabotage his mech why the hell did you want mine?!?!"

"Just tryin' to keep up appearances Lexy, now let's see what my new toy can do." Joker tries to turn Lex's mech on him, but it just shuts down. Joker laughs, "I knew it would do that."

"Sure you did, now get out of my suit, and go get your trivial prize."

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
I was going to vote Don due to his arsenal, but the comic swayed me. Also I agree about Joker sabotaging Don's mech.

A bunch of Joker's henchmen take out Don's repair crew, and then act like they're pming Don's mech, but in reality they are installing the Joker gas canisters, and Joker virus.

Don does a quick over view check of the mech, and doesn't know that a Joker gas canister has been hidden on his mech, and connected to his ventilation systems. He starts up the mech, and things seem normal until he targets Joker. Once he does this his systems start going hay wire, as the Joker's face starts popping up on the screens. He tries to fire off a round where he saw Joker, but that's what triggers the Joker gas. The joke is on Don. As he caused his own death by Joker gas by trying to shoot the Joker. The cockpit opens, and Don rolls out on to the ground laughing himself to death.

Lex standing on the side lines just huffs, "If you were just going to sabotage his mech why the hell did you want mine?!?!"

"Just tryin' to keep up appearances Lexy, now let's see what my new toy can do." Joker tries to turn Lex's mech on him, but it just shuts down. Joker laughs, "I knew it would do that."

"Sure you did, now get out of my suit, and go get your trivial prize."

Give this man a no prize.