CH-46 Sea Knight

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd be hard-pressed to resist this if it were cast. I think the excitement will be tempered when the material costs are made known.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Have you thought about resizing your pics so they load quicker?

There are a lot of free downloadable image viewers that also let you make adjustments like resizing, brightness/contrast/sharpness/etcetera.

I personally like Irfanview for its ease of use, and when I don't have access to Photoshop.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
If and when this thing gets cast, we need wild bill to work with cobra stickers to come up with a fighting 118th squadron logo for on it...

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
here's an inspirational pick for Digler...Chinook in a sandstorm.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Sorry guys, I've been busy with life, updates will continue shortly....I need some things that take a while to get. I need landing gear so I think some old gear from a Stalker and try and make them fit. I have to order them from ebay. I needed some more general supplies too. Don't worry boys this should be done by end of June as we are moving so I want it done by then. I already have a new toy to turn into an MRAP. Soooooo stay tuned for more....

Last edited:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hello fellow fighters...long time no see eh? I've been carving and sculpting, you'll see...

the new intakes

Flushing up gaps n stuff....

The new Tail Gate...

The Cockpit...

The beginning of the wiring from the rear engine to the Electronics Compartment....

that's the gist of the stuff so far. Waiting for the landing gear I have on order(hopefully its close the right size...any hooo....stay tuned for more....:wave:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Need your guys expert opinions....the gunner positions...the CH-46 has 3 to 4 positions available for configuring. 2 on the side up front and sometimes one in the left very upper front, however I've covered that area as the hole was too big and the Avionics Compartment are there so I just coverd it. 1 in the back at the end of the tail gate. I've only seen this a few times in pics. So I've planned 2 mini GAU on the upper front sides for sure, if I put one on the back, embarking and dembarking would be very difficult. So what do you think...gunner in the back with a 50cal? Or no.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Any way to design a plug-and-play M2 mount back there? I'd lean towards not adding one if a removable mount isn't possible.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I suppose the proper nomenclature for the M2/M3 .50 cal machine guns in this case would be GAU-16/A or 18/A.

We've got to get you a better M134/GAU-17/A.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Very cool!...I like all the details you're adding...are the wires gonna lead to something functional or just be aesthetic?...keep in mind both are cool options...

azslogan

Officer
Mar 14, 2013
I've been jonesing for some updates. This thing is just so awesome. I really hope its ends up being cast!!

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hello fellow fighters....Thanks for the comments guys. no really, its why I keep on posting. I think I know KT's problem with the minigun...I hope this one is a little better as I copied Fled's Blackhawk guns.

I think that its got max coverage for effect....stay tuned for more...:wave:

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Whole Lee Chit!

I was just going to cut one in half and shove a tube in the middle.. now I don't even want to attempt it after seeing this beauty!!!

How'd you get around the stupid sliding door on the side?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Whole Lee Chit!

I was just going to cut one in half and shove a tube in the middle.. now I don't even want to attempt it after seeing this beauty!!!

How'd you get around the stupid sliding door on the side?

Kinda hard to explain...there are 2 sliding doors cause I used all of both. Yep it was a bitch as why I've coverd the first window after the square one where the gun is...I positioned it wrong and the window is lower than the rest...oops fucked up but not the first nor the last. Go through the thread from the beginning and you will see what I've done.:):wave: