Cloud Strife's WIP

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
He looks awesome!...that harness (my fave one) coupled with a belt and your great cammo makes for a really nice looking fig...can't wait to see the whole thing...

I was wondering where the knife and radio came from, and you answered one of those quandaries...

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Great to see u working on customs again Cloud! Always nice to see fellow Tennesseans do such awesome work!!

Thanks, man!

He looks awesome!...that harness (my fave one) coupled with a belt and your great cammo makes for a really nice looking fig...can't wait to see the whole thing...

I was wondering where the knife and radio came from, and you answered one of those quandaries...

Thanks, Eddie!

The knife is from The Angel Forge, and the radio was cut off from the Duke/Mouse/Flint vest that's on the back. The radio pack that's on his back is from a Bbi figure.

Hopefully, I'll have the final pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011

Cloud, your custom Sideshow Falcon is red hot.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I completely repainted Storm Shadow, though I just gave the skin a wash. Unfortunately, the pics don't really show the shading on the figure :(. I'll try and get some better pics. Also, this was my first time putting a "gleam" in the eyes.

I repainted the POC Snake Eyes figure with a flat black and then did some weathering. I did pull the knife sheath out of the ankle and sculpted the pants in the area.

I repainted the Retaliation Snake Eyes with a flat black, swapped the head and repainted it. I still want the ARAH accurate head-sculpt they showed for it originally. I also need to figure out what I want to do about a sword sheath..

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Oooo!...the Retaliation SE detailed repaint looks fantastic!

Thanks, Eddie! If only they had given us the head sculpt they originally showed for him...

Well well, Storm Shadow wasn't "white" enough. :rolleyes: :racist:

Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

Haha... Thanks, Man! I only wish I could get the shading details to show up better in the pics. I really need to figure out how to take better pics.

^hehe, good stuff like always bro. I wish I could see the twinkle in the eye a little better. I bet it looks great.

Thanks, Medd! Yeah, I wish I knew how to take better pics. A buddy of mine is always on my case about taking better pics.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Giga's Firefly head sculpt and submachine gun on the 3-pack Retaliation Firefly with some paint ups and a few other adjustments to be done: