Votes: 9 31.0%

Votes: 12 41.4%

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Show off your Rock! was a simple Contest that I recently hosted in the Officer Forum for Officers only. Well the Contest is nearing it's end and Everybody gets an opportunity to pick the Winner!

Here is a quick view of the Rules to help you choose a winner:

Rules:

1. Roadblock Retaliation wave 1 figure must be the base figure of your custom. Nothing is off limits. You can do major sculpt changes, custom paint, head/hand/knee swaps. Just as long as RB is your base.

2. To enter the Contest you must be a member of the Officer's Club.

3. limit of 1 entry per Officer.

4. All entries must have it's own thread titled "user's RoadRock Custom Entry" in the Officer Forum Only.

5. All entries must be turned in by September 1st, 2012.

6. All forum members(even non Officers) will be allowed to vote for the winner via a Public Poll. Voting will be conducted September 3rd-8th, 2012.

7. Winner takes all!

8. Prize is a MIB Retaliation 3 pack featuring Kamakura, Beachhead and The Rock figure.

Entries will be in the 2nd Post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
#1 from XOC2008:

#2 from Meddatron:

#3 from G.I.Eddie:

#4 from Slaymaker:

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Really hard time choosing between 1 and 4. I'll have to mull this over.

Edit: I decided to go with Copperhead.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I voted for Slaughter and without seeing that #3 came from Eddie - I instantly knew it was his due to the ascot.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I thought it made him look jungley :D...and I know I put him an urban environment...I don't have a jungle dio

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I thought it made him look jungley :D...and I know I put him an urban environment...I don't have a jungle dio

You should have asked Rex for his. Well you should have if you didn't need it in less than a month and don't mind paying too much for shipping. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Guess so :) ...but what's the difference between ascot and field towel?

An ascot is a piece of formal wear where as a field towel is a piece of useful kit.

Technically what you want is a Tropical Combat Neckerchief. Unfortunately the TR neckerchief makes any and all figures look like they're gonna go cruising for some leathermen or rough trade.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
i do like what eddie did with the rocks lower legs. that looks great.. for me i ended using the lower legs from a night adder on mine

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
You guys have some fantastic custom ideas, which I may elect to use myself!

BTW, Mojo has an AWESOME signature block, hahahaha!!!!