Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Senderos & Butch

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This was a Officer only Contest that recently concluded. It's now time to pick a winner! Rules and Prizes will be in Post #2 and then every entry will get it's own post.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Zombieland

Rules:

1. Create a Zombie Hunter (must be in 1:18 scale)

2. Custom must be created for the Contest and can't be previously shown on the forum or any other forum.

3. You can have up to 2 entries for the contest

4. Must create your own thread(s) titled *User's Zombieland entry*

5. Contest runs from 9/1/14 - 10/31/14

6. All entries must be submitted by 10/31 Midnight Central Time

7. Voting will be via Poll on the Public forums. Voting will take place 11/1 - 11/6.

8. Main Prize is a group of Elite Force figures pictured below

9. For a chance to win the Bonus Prize, you may do a "Zombie Kill of the Month" in a separate photo. Winning the main prize doesn't exclude you from the bonus prize. Bonus Prize pictured below:

10. "Zombie Kill of the Month" must be a single photo. The photo has to reflect the kill. It can be during the kill, after or before the kill. Photoshop is allowed for this single photo. Be creative.

10A. I will be selecting the winner for "Zombie Kill of the Month".

11. All entries will get a randomly selected loose figure that was used for the Front Page reviews.

12. Any violations in these rules will result in a disqualification

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I was really digging Darthdre because that head sculpt works amazing, but Tallahassee was just too awesome in the end.

The other two look badass in that post-apocalyptic world sort of way, but they'd be the first to die from a group of well armed "normal" looking survivors. At least I know I'd try to put bullets in them just because.

Great work everyone.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm with Eddie. I'm gonna have to mull this one over. They've all got strengths and weaknesses.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
I voted Tallahassee because that was the first thing that came to mind when this contest was announced. I never got around to making my version but this one looks great.