Custom Games Arena Dio Giveaway

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I made the Arena dio for a prize for the Custom Games. When my Joker made it to the final 4 MW and I started to talk about the dio. We each thought it was a good idea to still pass the dio on as a surprise give away in the event I won. Monkeywrench left it to me to decide how. Here is how.

This is for the Great 8 (final 8) competitors in the tournament minus myself. This includes the makers of King Rex, Gi Ty Pham, Oklahoma Don, Max Ray, IX, Hulk, and Doom Space Marine. I am including Monkeywrench into this as well. He hosted the contest, provided all other prizes out of pocket and in my opinion DESERVES to be in this give away.

Rules -
1- I have pre-sent via PM a random post number to a respected member not in the final 8. Fogger.
2- The winner will be the eligible person who posts on the winning post number that was predetermined.
3- If by chance a non eligible person posts on that number, the first eligible person to post after that post wins.
4- The winner cannot be the post before or after the winning post. If this occurs, the winning post number doubles and that becomes the next winning number.
5- Contest runs till we have a winner.

Prize is the Custom Games Diorama.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Great idea Med!!

I'm honored to be included as one of the potential winners and appreciate the gesture however I'm choosing to fall back and let one of the other seven members who competed in the Contest have a chance to win.

Thank You and Good Luck!

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
So... let me get this straight. It's a contest... to see who posts in the correct post # spot. But... if I post in the correct spot, I'm the winner - but I don't get the prize. The prize goes to the person that posts next from the list of 8 or so people that were posted in the first post. Is that correct? If that's correct, then why are we all posting in here?? Let the people that can win the prize work for it :trollface:

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
So... let me get this straight. It's a contest... to see who posts in the correct post # spot. But... if I post in the correct spot, I'm the winner - but I don't get the prize. The prize goes to the person that posts next from the list of 8 or so people that were posted in the first post. Is that correct? If that's correct, then why are we all posting in here?? Let the people that can win the prize work for it :trollface:
That about sums it up

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Is #26?!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!! :mad:

:D