Dark Horse MotUC customs

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
Gorgonia -

Skirt has velcro on the back so it can be removed. Cape has a wire insert to make it posable. Might add the pink Zodac gun... she can be Kobra Kahn's shooting buddy.

Edit : I added the Zodac gun.

Gorgonia

Cosmic powered Snakewoman

Formerly a Cosmic Enforcer from the distant galaxy of Olympia, Medusa was sent to the Nameless dimension to investigate a sudden rise of dark magical power. After a pitched battle with an omnipotent evil entity, Medusa was corrupted and hideously transformed. Sent to Eternia to seek the Star seed, Medusa empowered her cosmic blaster with the power of the Star seed before being driven back by the combined forces of the subterranean Kaligars and Spileans. Allying herself with the Snakemen under higher orders, Medusa took the name Gorgonia and uses her paralysing gaze to freeze her opponents before blasting them with her super powered weapon!

Last edited:

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Gorgonia -

Skirt has velcro on the back so it can be removed. Cape has a wire insert to make it posable. Might add the pink Zodac gun... she can be Kobra Kahn's shooting buddy.

Nice! She has Snake Face beat hands down. Excellent work!

Dark Horse

Thanks guys. I added the Zodac gun to Gorgonia now ;)

The blood on the rack has just lit up because of the flash. I'll take a better pic when I get the cuffs. I painted clear red over solid red, I've found that's the best way to get realistic looking blood. It's really deep red in real life.

Dark Horse

Yuhuh, it's gonna be on the wall behind my King Grayskull statue I'm making. I'm gonna scratchbuild this side of the Castle to attach to my CoP -

It took me a whole evening to sketch it with all the proper dimensions for my cutting list. It will open like the original castle, only on the opposite side. Bottom floor will be a torture chamber and use all the dungeony parts I've already made. It's not gonna be the faggy Filmation inspired version. We're talking full on Alcala stuff here.

I also made up canvas banners and the trapdoor mat. I can't do anymore woodwork until college reopens next week.