Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Injustice Joker is coming

yes vs Batman

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Medd wanted me to let everyone know he picked these up at Target today for $8.99 a pop. They weren't in the system, so I think he fudged it.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks Dre!

yup, I will have pics soon. Any specific line anyone would like these sized beside? Have not opened them yet but am in love with them.

Manager who gave the price said that they did not say to hold for release, so the toy manager priced them and they sold them to me. They had 2 cases out.

Last edited:

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Yeah, well... being at work kinda kills that idea. I know the articulation will suck balls, but I'd still like to get them.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
They will all be mine! DC ones that is.

That Batman is missing the chest articulation it had in earlier pics. I like it better without, Don't like the U-joints when they are not hidden well.

My problem w/ that Batman is that he looks like he's straddling a horse, or just really bow legged.

However the height of all of them looks really good, and I think they actually look like they'll display really well w/ MU.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
And I would imagine that if you repainted ^ Bats, he'd look much better. Swapping the head might be in order also, but will have to see what it looks like in hand.

I haven't bought ANY of these sets, but this one is a must have for me.

Last edited: